Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  The last 5.1 Geocoin will be sold for beer money. Bid now if you want it.

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

The last 5.1 Geocoin will be sold for beer money. Bid now if you want it. by RACE
Started on: 01-06-2011 12:44 AM
Replies: 10
Last post by: RACE on 01-16-2011 01:12 AM
RACE

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2011 12:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEDirect Link to This Post
Every once in a while I get a coin that has tracking numbers that start with PFF. When a coin arrives like this it is sort of a tradition to offer them as a benefit for someone or something. This time it is for Cliff Pennock. He does a lot to keep our hobby going and I would like to recognize his efforts.

I will cover the cost of the coin and the shipping. (US and Canada only. IF you are anywhere else shipping will be $12) Every cent, not eaten up by paypal, will be sent as a gift to Cliff Pennock to keep the lights on here, or strippers, or whatever else he wants to spend the money on.

For clarification this auction is for one (1) coin with a tracking code that starts with PFF.
Instead of saying zigaroo it says PFFxxx. This lettering is very rare. I believe that it may have been the only one like it from the last order.

Zigaroo took a great photo of his coins and agreed to let me use it here so that you can see exactly what I am talking about if you are unfamiliar. Here is what the coins look like.

Bidding closes at 3:33am EST Tuesday the 13th (I will go by the time stamp shown on my screen for your post). If you post after that with a higher bid I will not accept it. I want to discourage sniping. Bid what you want to spend. Don't bid more than you can afford. I will not accept pm bids. I want everything to be out in the open. If you want it reply here with your bid. If you want to be anonymous just to be nice to Cliff send him a gift apart from this auction.

1st bidder, me. $20. If nobody tops my bid it saves me a trip to the Post Office and Cliff gets paid.

If somebody completely looses touch with reality and the final bid meets or exceeds $125 I will throw in a mystery gift for the winner upon receipt of payment. [This gift is not sold in stores and has never been seen on TV]. For some people it may be worth it just for that. Others, not so much.

This is the last 5.1 Edition Fiero Geocoin that I will ever make available. If you want it don't miss your chance. Remember, it's for Cliff.

Thanks,

Kenton
------------------
Central Iowa Fieros Central Iowa Fieros - Stie is under construction. - Sent the first aircraft to aircraft in flight PFF pm to CoryFiero. -November 29, 2010.

[This message has been edited by RACE (edited 01-06-2011).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
outlawfiero17

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2011 02:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for outlawfiero17Send a Private Message to outlawfiero17Direct Link to This Post
$40. i want this coin.
craigsfiero2007

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2011 07:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Direct Link to This Post
$45. I wanna coin.
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2011 01:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post
Well I would maybe suggest something .... let all the people who bought a coin send Race 2$ as gift via Paypal and then send the coin to Cliff.... or maybe on the next run add 1 or 2 dollars on the price and send it to Cliff .... just an idea

------------------

http://www.blackwidowfiero.com

outlawfiero17

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2011 04:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for outlawfiero17Send a Private Message to outlawfiero17Direct Link to This Post
$50
ZarZ

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2011 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ZarZSend a Private Message to ZarZDirect Link to This Post
$55 blue and black!
outlawfiero17

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2011 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for outlawfiero17Send a Private Message to outlawfiero17Direct Link to This Post
$60
ZarZ

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2011 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ZarZSend a Private Message to ZarZDirect Link to This Post
$65
RACE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2011 09:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEDirect Link to This Post
Congratulations ZarZ, you have won the PFF Fiero geocoin! Pm sent. Your package is in the mail and your contribution to the forum has been passed along to Cliff.

Thanks to everyone who participated in the bidding and than you ZarZ for your contribution to the forum.

[This message has been edited by RACE (edited 01-13-2011).]

ZarZ

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2011 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ZarZSend a Private Message to ZarZDirect Link to This Post
Very nice product! Feedback left!
RACE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2011 01:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEDirect Link to This Post
I'm glad that you like it. Thanks for letting me know that you got it. Feedback had already been left for you/

[This message has been edited by RACE (edited 01-16-2011).]

PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock