Started on: 12-31-2010 06:40 PM
Replies: 36
Last post by: cornersonrails on 03-27-2011 09:36 PM
RACE

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2010 06:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEDirect Link to This Post
This is your chance to rate me as a seller. I would also like to rate each member favorably since you all trusted me with your money before the coins even existed.

Please rate me as you feel appropriate, good or bad. Thanks for being a part of the project.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
litespd

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2010 06:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for litespdSend a Private Message to litespdDirect Link to This Post
Hey...I'm your first response and rater! A definite positive from me!
Hockaday

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2010 06:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HockadaySend a Private Message to HockadayDirect Link to This Post
I must participate to rate you there fore I wrote this meaningless post so I could rate you. Feel free to copy and paste.
CoolBlue87GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 151
Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2010 07:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTDirect Link to This Post
Received new coins today, as always, a great product.

You've created a "MUST HAVE" product for the Fiero owners. Looking forward to the next one.

[This message has been edited by CoolBlue87GT (edited 12-31-2010).]

Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2010 07:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
Received mine today too, you have outdone yourself!! Feedback being left.
tstroud

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2010 07:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tstroudSend a Private Message to tstroudDirect Link to This Post
I gave you a + too. Great job Race.
RACE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2010 11:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Tim! I am wondering, since you are one of my oldest friends here at the forum, why it took so long.
tmur115

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2011 12:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tmur115Send a Private Message to tmur115Direct Link to This Post
moo?
RACE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2011 06:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tmur115:

moo?

???

Pm sent. I accidentally clicked the wrong button when I went to rate you as a buyer so you also ended up getting a + from me for your patience. Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to fix the engraving error on your coin.

I am in the process of trying to get your coin remade. It was the engraver's mistake. It is expensive for them to reproduce a single coin but that is what I want then to do for you. In the past the have done it for me free of charge.

If it had been my mistake I would have had to eat the cost. There is financial risk for me personally when doing these projects. So far I am batting 1000 with the part of the project that is within my control. I have had issues with the Post Office that i had to cover for myself. Keep in mind that we have ordered around 550 coins since we began making them. That is a pretty good record. I could not have done it without all of you checking the accuracy of your orders.

Thanks everyone for your help, patience, and trust in me with your money. I am honored by it and hope to meet or exceed your expectations with every order.

[This message has been edited by RACE (edited 01-01-2011).]

zigaroo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2011 05:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zigarooSend a Private Message to zigarooDirect Link to This Post
A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ WILL BUY AGAIN

Thanks for the service, Race. You've made buying the coins painless and effortless. I'll be on the lookout for any upcoming coins.
tmur115

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2011 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tmur115Send a Private Message to tmur115Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by RACE:

???

Pm sent. I accidentally clicked the wrong button when I went to rate you as a buyer so you also ended up getting a + from me for your patience. Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to fix the engraving error on your coin.

I am in the process of trying to get your coin remade. It was the engraver's mistake. It is expensive for them to reproduce a single coin but that is what I want then to do for you. In the past the have done it for me free of charge.

If it had been my mistake I would have had to eat the cost. There is financial risk for me personally when doing these projects. So far I am batting 1000 with the part of the project that is within my control. I have had issues with the Post Office that i had to cover for myself. Keep in mind that we have ordered around 550 coins since we began making them. That is a pretty good record. I could not have done it without all of you checking the accuracy of your orders.

Thanks everyone for your help, patience, and trust in me with your money. I am honored by it and hope to meet or exceed your expectations with every order.

THANKS... as always i thought i was being funny and was just being stupid.... i didnt even ralize that the coins were late,,, lol.... christmas has been CRAZY....

=todd=

PFF
System Bot
reborngt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2011 10:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for reborngtSend a Private Message to reborngtDirect Link to This Post
Great job in making this a smooth and painless transaction. You obviously know what youre doing. Great looking coins!!!! Now if you could only reproduce the first coins, that would be really awesome!!!! Positive feedback left!!!!
RACE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2011 11:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by reborngt:

Great job in making this a smooth and painless transaction. You obviously know what youre doing. Great looking coins!!!! Now if you could only reproduce the first coins, that would be really awesome!!!! Positive feedback left!!!!

It would be awesome but it will never happen. First of all, I don't believe that there is enough demand to make a viable order of the first run of coins again.

Second, these coins are very time consuming and I usually end up doing the sorting and packaging after my kids go to bed on the same day that I receive them so that you all can get them as soon as possible. I'm 40 and if I am going to stay up until 2:30am doing the sorting and packaging I want to be excited about it.

I price these projects to be as close to break even as possible. I want everyone here to be able to obtain a coin regardless of how much disposable income they have. I do not view this as a business. When this all started I wanted to have a Fiero Geocoin and the only way one was ever going to happen was if I did something to make it happen but I could not do it all by myself. The first round of coins cost over $1,200. I needed a group of people to come together and pool our money. The first round members are the core group who trusted me with their money before we had the dies to make our coins. We didn't have authorization from GM to use the trademarked images that appear on the coin when this all started but we got it done. We didn't even have a coin design. The artwork has stood the test of time. After six versions of the coin it still looks great.

To be honest, I don't get excited about about the thought of doing a rerun. I have tried to do something every time that was a little bit different and hopefully better than the last. A repeat would not feel like an achievement for me. I also have to think about the people who regularly buy coins from me. Those who already have first run coins would rather have something new each time. I will probably only do one run a year from now on. I would hate to make my repeat customers wait two years for something new. Look for the next edition to begin in October. I hated not getting the coins in your hands in time for Christmas.

There won't be any more runs with two coin types either. For the Second Edition Fiero Geocoin run when we did two coin types. It was very challenging organization wise. I was lucky to pull that off without any errors. The only reason that I did it was to ensure that we met the minimum number of coins required for production. (When we started the minimum order was 100 coins) I needed the numbers. Even so, we ended up making two really cool coins and I believe that it cultivated a lot of interest in what I was offering. Several people have bought coins from me ever since. When I started doing this only a handful of people even knew what a geocoin was or how cool they can be if done correctly. It was also a difficult and complicated order for the the manufacturer. It didn't help that I had several prototype coins made during that order. I told Kelly that I would not put her through that again.

Finally, I feel like a reproduction would cheapen the original coins. I understand why you, and others have expressed interest in obtaining previous coins. I really do, but there is no going back. Sorry.

That was probably way more information than you wanted to know but it sums up my reasons for not looking back. I hope that you don't hold it against me. It is what I believe is best for the project overall.

Thank you for the favorable rating. Yours is on the way now. Thanks for being a part of this project. At least you got in during the first run of edge text coins. I hope to have you back for the 6.1 Edition Fiero Geocoin.

Edit: Thanks to whoever just +ed me. I appreciate it.

[This message has been edited by RACE (edited 01-02-2011).]

JimmyS

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 124
Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2011 11:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post
Post to leave feedback on previous coins.

------------------

Click here for all your Fiberglass part needs

Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2011 09:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

Thank you for the favorable rating. Yours is on the way now.

Guess I wasn't a favorable buyer?
reborngt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2011 10:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for reborngtSend a Private Message to reborngtDirect Link to This Post
I truly understand where your'e coming from race. Making a rerun would be time consumng and hectic. I just figured there might be a demand for them. Like I mentioned in my feedback I will definitely continue purchasing future Geo Coins from you. I'm not sure if you get tired of hearing this, but thanks for making these coins a reality for us enthusiasts. I know you spend a great deal of time planning for them and are busy with work and your family.
Take care and have a Great New Year!!!!!
Max
RebornGT
ICCAMDFIERO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2011 05:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ICCAMDFIEROSend a Private Message to ICCAMDFIERODirect Link to This Post
The engraved edge is amazing!! ++++ Will continue to buy grocoins
Freshj

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2011 05:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FreshjSend a Private Message to FreshjDirect Link to This Post
RACE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2011 07:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

Guess I wasn't a favorable buyer?

Can I claim that since I posted it from a PDA that it was an equipment malfunction? No? Sorry about that. I thought I had. Thanks for the reminder.

RBGT, thanks for understanding. I may be able to help you out yet. Give me a day or so to work it out.

Btw, I don't get tired of it.

[This message has been edited by RACE (edited 01-02-2011).]

spark1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 175
Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2011 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for spark1Send a Private Message to spark1Direct Link to This Post
Received mine a couple of days ago; great looking coins! Thanks for the service and I will buy again. +++++
Sage

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2011 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageDirect Link to This Post

HAGO!
PFF
System Bot
DL10

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2011 08:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Direct Link to This Post
Great job once again........
hinesb1890

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2011 02:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hinesb1890Click Here to visit hinesb1890's HomePageSend a Private Message to hinesb1890Direct Link to This Post
I must participate to rate you there fore I wrote this meaningless post so I could rate you. Feel free to copy and paste.

------------------

blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2011 04:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post
^ ^ ^

what he said. Got mine this weekend!, thank you Kenton.
Hardpact

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2011 04:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HardpactSend a Private Message to HardpactDirect Link to This Post
already did that RACE!!!! thanx again

------------------

BLUE BY YOU!
NYFOC

twofatguys

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2011 07:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post
Received mine today!

Brad

Edit-

You can't leave feedback for yourself!!!

Dang.

[This message has been edited by twofatguys (edited 01-03-2011).]

tiretread

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2011 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tiretreadSend a Private Message to tiretreadDirect Link to This Post
Two orders and both times orders were filled quickly! Thanks!
Jefrysuko

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2011 12:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoDirect Link to This Post
Got mine today. Now I wish I hadn't waited so long to get in on this.
JenzGT2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2011 01:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JenzGT2Send a Private Message to JenzGT2Direct Link to This Post
Checked the mail today and found our coins, look great. Thank you!

BMTFIERO

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2011 01:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BMTFIEROSend a Private Message to BMTFIERODirect Link to This Post
Mine came in today GREAT looking coin. I am looking forward to the 6.1 Edition Fiero Geocoin.

datacop

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2011 04:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for datacopClick Here to visit datacop's HomePageSend a Private Message to datacopDirect Link to This Post
PFF
System Bot
fiero67

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 107
Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2011 05:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero67Send a Private Message to fiero67Direct Link to This Post
thanks again!
tstroud

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2011 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tstroudSend a Private Message to tstroudDirect Link to This Post

Thanks Tim! I am wondering, since you are one of my oldest friends here at the forum, why it took so long.

I didn't even know there were seller ratings. Yours is the first and only one I have ever left. If I had known I would have left you a + earlier.

Turbowedge

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2011 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TurbowedgeSend a Private Message to TurbowedgeDirect Link to This Post
What can I say, what Kenton did for me was above the normal and speaks to what type of person he is. I came in way late on the oppurtunity, and let's just say I have a coin thanks to him. Received mine yesterday and very happy. Thanks alot from a definate buyer from here on out. A+++ to you sir and can't wait for the next round of coins.
Flamberge

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 89
Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2011 06:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FlambergeSend a Private Message to FlambergeDirect Link to This Post
Got my coins today! They look awesome!

Here's an artsy fartsy pic of them.

Awesome job, RACE.
CoolBlue87GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 151
Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2011 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTDirect Link to This Post

This is your chance to rate me as a seller. I would also like to rate each member favorably since you all trusted me with your money before the coins even existed.

Please rate me as you feel appropriate, good or bad. Thanks for being a part of the project.

I did rate you as a great seller, today I checked, I was surprised I never gave you a + on the regular PFF rating system ! Well, thats fixed now.

Number 152 is from me.

Thanks again for such great products.

[This message has been edited by CoolBlue87GT (edited 03-27-2011).]

cornersonrails

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2011 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cornersonrailsClick Here to visit cornersonrails's HomePageSend a Private Message to cornersonrailsDirect Link to This Post
Just seen this thread. I left my feedback

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock