Misc. Fiero Parts for Sale! by indyguy
Started on: 12-29-2010 07:32 PM
Replies: 13
Last post by: crazyinkc on 03-19-2011 02:02 PM
indyguy

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2010 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for indyguySend a Private Message to indyguyDirect Link to This Post
I have a bunch of miscellaneous Fiero parts for sale. All are working and in good shape. I will ship everything except for the GT spoiler. If you have any questions on any of the items, please PM me and i will get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks for looking!!

[
Working '88 headlight module. Tested. $25 shipped. SOLD

GT Horn Button. Good Condition. $15 shipped.

Auxiliary Gauge Bezel. Excellent Condition. $15 shipped. SOLD

Working Fuel Door Cable. $15 shipped.

V6 A/C Brackets and bolts. $20 shipped.

Driver Headlight door. Good condition. Has scratches and paint flaws. would need to be buffed or new paint. asking $15 shipped.

OE Fiero GT Spoiler. Great Condition, paint is a 9/10 with just a few minor scuffs that can be very easily buffed. Came off of a low mileage GT, original paint and you can still see your reflection in the paint. Comes with stands and gaskets. Asking $145 Shipped
------------------
1988 Silver Formula 3400 V6

[This message has been edited by indyguy (edited 03-09-2011).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
indyguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2010 01:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for indyguySend a Private Message to indyguyDirect Link to This Post
New years bump
crazyinkc

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-02-2011 11:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for crazyinkcSend a Private Message to crazyinkcDirect Link to This Post
Free bump!

------------------
C'mon you know my 4cylinder is Pimp. Just admit it. You'd own it.

indyguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2011 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for indyguySend a Private Message to indyguyDirect Link to This Post
Bump still have this stuff price drops check photos and description for new prices.
indyguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2011 02:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for indyguySend a Private Message to indyguyDirect Link to This Post
Bump to add Rust free gas tank out of a 86 se.(Has some slight small area of surface rust but in great shape) $50 pick up only. Still have some parts availiable

[This message has been edited by indyguy (edited 02-01-2011).]

crazyinkc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-01-2011 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crazyinkcSend a Private Message to crazyinkcDirect Link to This Post
bump
indyguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2011 12:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for indyguySend a Private Message to indyguyDirect Link to This Post
Bump have alot of stuff for sale still let me know if you are interested in a part and I will see if I have it.

The red beautiful spoiler is still for sale $145 Shipped yes I will ship it for that much
NightMare Cruiser

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2011 03:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NightMare CruiserSend a Private Message to NightMare CruiserDirect Link to This Post

Auxiliary Gauge Bezel. Excellent Condition. $15 shipped.
Do you still have this?? If so i'll take it!!

indyguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2011 01:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for indyguySend a Private Message to indyguyDirect Link to This Post
PM sent cruiser still have it it's yours if u like.
NightMare Cruiser

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2011 01:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NightMare CruiserSend a Private Message to NightMare CruiserDirect Link to This Post
Just paid!!
indyguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2011 02:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for indyguySend a Private Message to indyguyDirect Link to This Post
Bump for feedback and parts still for sale if somethings not listed don't hesitate to ask I have a bunch of stuff laying around still.
PFF
System Bot
NightMare Cruiser

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2011 02:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NightMare CruiserSend a Private Message to NightMare CruiserDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by indyguy:

Bump for feedback and parts still for sale if somethings not listed don't hesitate to ask I have a bunch of stuff laying around still.

Now you tell me! How about recall strip?

indyguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2011 05:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for indyguySend a Private Message to indyguyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NightMare Cruiser:

Now you tell me! How about recall strip?

Well I do not have one. Wish I did but my 88 Formula won't give hers up lol. I will keep an eye out though as people usually drop their junk fieros at my shop for a final resting place.
crazyinkc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-19-2011 02:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crazyinkcSend a Private Message to crazyinkcDirect Link to This Post
bump

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock