Started on: 12-08-2010 10:56 AM
Replies: 17
Last post by: MulletproofMonk on 01-25-2011 08:40 AM
MulletproofMonk

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2010 10:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkDirect Link to This Post
==== Edit ====
Sold to JazzMan
============

1998 Bonneville SSEi (3800 supercharged series 2) Engine Wire Harness and PCM. Plugs look good except the map sensor plug clips (Bonneville harness has 2). I will Include the plug for the auto transmission selector if you need it (it isn't attached in the Bonneville harness). $150 obo shipped.
I can include the ICM harness for another $15

Trans Selector

ICM harness

------------------
-Brian

My 87 GT Poly Suspension Upgrade (all pics) thread
Removing the roof panel

[This message has been edited by MulletproofMonk (edited 01-17-2011).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
MulletproofMonk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2010 04:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkDirect Link to This Post
Bump
MulletproofMonk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2010 06:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkDirect Link to This Post
bump
Rolling Thunder

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2010 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rolling ThunderSend a Private Message to Rolling ThunderDirect Link to This Post
I'm in need of the service connector for the OBD2. I think it's called the ADL port. I also need a knock sensor connector for the front side of the engine (on the side of the crank). That is, if you'd consider parting out.
MulletproofMonk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2010 11:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rolling Thunder:

I'm in need of the service connector for the OBD2. I think it's called the ADL port. I also need a knock sensor connector for the front side of the engine (on the side of the crank). That is, if you'd consider parting out.

The diagnostic connector is inside the car and not part of the Engine wiring harness, I may have one though. I may also have a knock sensor connector. They are the same on both sides except for the wire color.

I'm not going to part out the harness.
MulletproofMonk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2010 10:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkDirect Link to This Post
Bump
F6GT-86wisconsin

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2011 06:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F6GT-86wisconsinSend a Private Message to F6GT-86wisconsinDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
Mr.PBody

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2011 01:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.PBodyClick Here to visit Mr.PBody's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mr.PBodyDirect Link to This Post
Good to see you're taking care of your nails Brian. TTT.
MulletproofMonk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2011 11:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Paul! Long time. Let me know if you are in the area.

Still for sale, F6GT-86wisconsin needs a 3800sc Series 1 harness. This is a Series 2...
walker5467

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2011 01:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for walker5467Send a Private Message to walker5467Direct Link to This Post
Your really trying to convince me to come your way.. everything I'm hunting!
MulletproofMonk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2011 10:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkDirect Link to This Post
Well, come on by. Store is always open...
Not sure where you are in Indiana, but it looks like I am going to Fort Wayne, IN next Saturday (Jan 22)...
PFF
System Bot
JazzMan

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 653
User Banned

Report this Post01-19-2011 03:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JazzManSend a Private Message to JazzManDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the quick shipping!
ILVMYGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2011 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ILVMYGTSend a Private Message to ILVMYGTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rolling Thunder:

The OBD2 connector available at the following site for $7.

http://www.carplugs.com/products.html

I needed one and tried the parts car route and this was easier.
MulletproofMonk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2011 07:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ILVMYGT:

The OBD2 connector available at the following site for $7.

http://www.carplugs.com/products.html

I needed one and tried the parts car route and this was easier.

If you can get them there for $7, go for it. It costs me more then that to get it at the pull-n-pay plus I have to pay an entrance fee. Then there is shipping... Nice find.
jasonfox

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-23-2011 07:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jasonfoxSend a Private Message to jasonfoxDirect Link to This Post
awesome icm harness thx
MulletproofMonk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2011 11:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jasonfox:

awesome icm harness thx

Glad I had that extra one!
ILVMYGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2011 09:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ILVMYGTSend a Private Message to ILVMYGTDirect Link to This Post
This is the connector I got from the from http://www.carplugs.com/products.html. The cost was $7 with $4 shipping. I tried the local wrecking yards and they wanted to sell the whole harness for $150. For $11 is hard to drive to a wrecking yard to get the part.

MulletproofMonk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2011 08:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ILVMYGT:

This is the connector I got from the from http://www.carplugs.com/products.html. The cost was $7 with $4 shipping. I tried the local wrecking yards and they wanted to sell the whole harness for $150. For $11 is hard to drive to a wrecking yard to get the part.

Those pins are new and will require the proper crimping tool to do the job right. That tool is around $150-$200. You might be able to use a pair of pliers...

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock