98 3800sc motor w58k part-out by ALJR
Started on: 10-18-2010 11:48 AM
Replies: 50
Last post by: ALJR on 01-09-2012 10:09 PM
ALJR

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2010 11:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ALJRSend a Private Message to ALJRDirect Link to This Post
I have a complete 98 Bonneville 3800sc motor that I purchased and planed to do a swap. I recently purchased Maddance's 3800sc drop-out (basically ready to go) and have no use for the Bonny motor...

I have everything from the oil pan to SC. The motor had 58k on it and after a partial tear-down, that seems to be accurate. The SC has a Extremely small amount of play, seems normal for a used SC. The rotors look good (I did not tear it apart and I will not) w/ no chips or gouges/scratches...

I see a few ppl requesting parts from these motors; so if you need anything just ask here or PM me...

Not looking to kill anyone on the price, also not desperate to sell (yet). Any "fair" offer will most likely yield the item you desire

I am not interested in shipping the whole motor as I do not have the resources to do so; parts only...

MOTOR ONLY, I HAVE NO TRANS OR RELATED PARTS

PayPal prefered and verified!
I CAN EMAIL ANY PICS YOU LIKE; Just PM me your pic request & email address. I do not want to post pics here, its a PITA to upload & host lots of misc. pics...

Below is just a few items...

FUEL RAILS - SOLD
ALTERNATOR - available
A/C COMP. - SOLD
HEADS - available
VALVETRAIN - available
COIL PACK BRACKET - SOLD
COIL PACK TENSIONER PULLY - n/a
COIL PACK RIBBED PULLY - n/a
SC STAND OFF PULLY & BRACKET - available
CRANK - SOLD
CRANK BALLANCER/PULLY - available
SUPER CHARGER - available
MISC. BRACKETS & BOLTS - available
DIPSTICK - SOLD
A/C BBRACKETS - SOLD
LIM & BOLTS - SOLD
Throttle Body w/ sensors - available
Misc. connectors from the harness

[This message has been edited by ALJR (edited 12-21-2011).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
revin

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 234
Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2010 12:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinDirect Link to This Post
mount?

[This message has been edited by revin (edited 10-18-2010).]

ALJR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2010 12:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALJRSend a Private Message to ALJRDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by revin:

mount?

Mount who
Lil more specific please...
mtownfiero

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2010 02:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mtownfieroSend a Private Message to mtownfieroDirect Link to This Post
would you be interested in selling the whole motor if I could pick it up...?
ALJR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2010 03:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALJRSend a Private Message to ALJRDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mtownfiero:

would you be interested in selling the whole motor if I could pick it up...?

It has been dissasembled for inspection; but if the price is right, I don's see why not But to be honest with you, I think I could get more for it if I part it out...
If your still interested, PM me an offer

BTW, thought I seen some one else from MA selling a complete engine as well...
Alex4mula

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2010 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Alex4mulaSend a Private Message to Alex4mulaDirect Link to This Post
I have an 03-04 series III with no TB. Will the TB on that one work on mine without modification? Tks
ALJR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2010 03:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALJRSend a Private Message to ALJRDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Alex4mula:

I have an 03-04 series III with no TB. Will the TB on that one work on mine without modification? Tks

Series 3 would have a gen 5 blower; I think those had electric throttle...
I think you need an adapter plate and the N* TB...
Not 100% sure on this...
86GTFastback

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2010 04:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86GTFastbackSend a Private Message to 86GTFastbackDirect Link to This Post
If you don't sell it complete, I'd be interested in the fuel rail.

[This message has been edited by 86GTFastback (edited 10-18-2010).]

ALJR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2010 04:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALJRSend a Private Message to ALJRDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86GTFastback:

If you don't sell it complete, I'd be interested in the fuel rail.

I got those
PM me an offer...
PRFiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2010 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PRFieroSend a Private Message to PRFieroDirect Link to This Post
how much do you want for the timing chain cover, the piece that goes below the water pump. Part number 12576035 or 24502243. please email me at prfiero@bellsouth.net thanks
ALJR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2010 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALJRSend a Private Message to ALJRDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PRFiero:

how much do you want for the timing chain cover, the piece that goes below the water pump. Part number 12576035 or 24502243. please email me at prfiero@bellsouth.net thanks

Are you refering to the whole TC cover? Or is there another part there that I am unaware of?
PM me an offer if your interested...
PFF
System Bot
86GT3.4DOHC

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 306
Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2010 10:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86GT3.4DOHCSend a Private Message to 86GT3.4DOHCDirect Link to This Post
I need all the bolts from the heads up (not head bolts though) or at least as many as you can, like intake and SC bolts at least.

I also need a couple of other parts, I'll have to look at my engine first, but Id definitely be interested in the bolts.

ALJR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2010 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ALJRSend a Private Message to ALJRDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86GT3.4DOHC:

I need all the bolts from the heads up (not head bolts though) or at least as many as you can, like intake and SC bolts at least.

I also need a couple of other parts, I'll have to look at my engine first, but Id definitely be interested in the bolts.

I should have all the bolts you need. However, the top-end has been removed. I labled most bolts/parts, but can not be 100% sure I have "ALL" that you need...

ALJR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2010 09:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ALJRSend a Private Message to ALJRDirect Link to This Post
All PM's responded to and emailed pics to those that requested them. If you did not receive the pics, LMK and I will resend them...

If I do not hear back from ppl who I asked for stuff, I will assume you no longer need the part? and it will be available to the next person...
If your still interested in something but have not responded back, please let me know

[This message has been edited by ALJR (edited 10-20-2010).]

86GT3.4DOHC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2010 02:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86GT3.4DOHCSend a Private Message to 86GT3.4DOHCDirect Link to This Post
Let me know price and shipping for those bolts to 43302.

thanks
ALJR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2010 04:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALJRSend a Private Message to ALJRDirect Link to This Post

Let me know price and shipping for those bolts to 43302.

thanks

I will gather what I have and let you know; I will do this in the morning...
I am thinking $5, $10, $15 or $20 for the bolts, I really don't know. I have to see how many of them there are...
sabotage

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2010 05:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sabotageSend a Private Message to sabotageDirect Link to This Post
Do you have the complete wiring harness?
ALJR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2010 08:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALJRSend a Private Message to ALJRDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sabotage:

Do you have the complete wiring harness?

I do...
But I am going to sell that last. Just in case I need a connector or two from it... My luck, I will sell off all these parts then need some for my swap later
However, I noticed when removing it from the motor, the po chafed some of insulation of the wires at the ECM connector. Not that it is a big deal, but must make it be know to any potential buyers...

AL
ALJR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2010 03:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALJRSend a Private Message to ALJRDirect Link to This Post
bump for list update...
m0sh_man

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2010 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for m0sh_manSend a Private Message to m0sh_manDirect Link to This Post
i could use a price on the supercharger pulleys and tensioners, basically all the parts for the belt routing except for the alternator, power steering pump and a/c compressor.

all that is missing on my motor

matthew

edit: not sure if that came out right, but i dont need the actual supercharger pulley, just all the parts to do the routing, the tensioners and their related pulleys, my motor has the power steering pump, waterpump, alternator, and supercharger, just dont have all the tensioning parts and idlers.

[This message has been edited by m0sh_man (edited 10-21-2010).]

ALJR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2010 09:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ALJRSend a Private Message to ALJRDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by m0sh_man:

i could use a price on the supercharger pulleys and tensioners, basically all the parts for the belt routing except for the alternator, power steering pump and a/c compressor.

all that is missing on my motor

matthew

edit: not sure if that came out right, but i dont need the actual supercharger pulley, just all the parts to do the routing, the tensioners and their related pulleys, my motor has the power steering pump, waterpump, alternator, and supercharger, just dont have all the tensioning parts and idlers.

Do you need the pullies, tensioner and brackets for JUST the SC belt or do you need them for both belts?
Do you need the crank balancer/pully?

The SC belt requires the following:
-Crank pully, $20.00
-Idler pully (smooth) & bracket attached to the block, $15.00
-Idler pully (ribbed) attached to the coil-pack bracket, n/a
Tensioner pully attached to the coil-pack bracket, n/a
-Coil-pack bracket, $15.00

PFF
System Bot
ALJR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2010 10:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ALJRSend a Private Message to ALJRDirect Link to This Post
bump...
ALJR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2010 09:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ALJRSend a Private Message to ALJRDirect Link to This Post
bump...
revin

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 234
Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2010 08:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinDirect Link to This Post
Bump for a great seller!
THX Al !!
86GT3.4DOHC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2010 03:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86GT3.4DOHCSend a Private Message to 86GT3.4DOHCDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ALJR:

I will gather what I have and let you know; I will do this in the morning...
I am thinking $5, $10, $15 or $20 for the bolts, I really don't know. I have to see how many of them there are...

Sorry, forgot, let me know what you came up with.
ALJR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2010 04:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALJRSend a Private Message to ALJRDirect Link to This Post

Sorry, forgot, let me know what you came up with.

Thought I sent you a pm regarding this? Hope I didn't forget to click send

Anyway, as I mentioned in the PM I though I sent; I do not have much of what your looking for. What I do have, I am not too sure where they go or what there for; as they all in a box (not labeled). So I do not feel comfortable selling you these items as I can not be sure there what your looking for. Not to mention I may need some of them for my swap...

Sorry,
AL
ALJR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2010 02:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALJRSend a Private Message to ALJRDirect Link to This Post
bump....
ALJR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2010 09:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ALJRSend a Private Message to ALJRDirect Link to This Post
bump...
ALJR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2010 11:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ALJRSend a Private Message to ALJRDirect Link to This Post
bump...
ALJR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2010 04:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALJRSend a Private Message to ALJRDirect Link to This Post
Bump...
ALJR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2010 06:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALJRSend a Private Message to ALJRDirect Link to This Post
bump...
PFF
System Bot
ALJR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2011 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALJRSend a Private Message to ALJRDirect Link to This Post
Lots-o-parts still left... Would like them gone...

Make a "resonable" offer and take them off my hands...
stevekh

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2011 06:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for stevekhSend a Private Message to stevekhDirect Link to This Post
I need the lower intake manifold and associated bolts. PM me to let me know if still available with price.

Thanks,
Steve
ALJR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2011 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALJRSend a Private Message to ALJRDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by stevekh:

I need the lower intake manifold and associated bolts. PM me to let me know if still available with price.

Thanks,
Steve

Yup, I have them... Make an offer

PM sent...
2002z28ssconv

Feedback score:    (27)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2011 06:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2002z28ssconvClick Here to visit 2002z28ssconv's HomePageSend a Private Message to 2002z28ssconvDirect Link to This Post
You wouldn't still have the mounting bracket that holds the AC compressor on would you? $10?
ALJR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2011 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALJRSend a Private Message to ALJRDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2002z28ssconv:

You wouldn't still have the mounting bracket that holds the AC compressor on would you? $10?

I should... All the parts are at my shop, I will dbl check in the morning...
ALJR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2011 12:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALJRSend a Private Message to ALJRDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ALJR:

I should... All the parts are at my shop, I will dbl check in the morning...

Yup I got them...

ALJR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2011 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALJRSend a Private Message to ALJRDirect Link to This Post
Any one need a very good super charger?
ALJR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2011 10:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ALJRSend a Private Message to ALJRDirect Link to This Post
Sale pending on AC pump...

Sold

[This message has been edited by ALJR (edited 07-12-2011).]

ALJR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2011 10:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ALJRSend a Private Message to ALJRDirect Link to This Post
bump
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock