For Sale Z32 headlights by njcwgrl
Started on: 09-16-2010 06:45 PM
Replies: 14
Last post by: njcwgrl on 01-14-2011 11:48 AM
njcwgrl

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2010 06:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for njcwgrlSend a Private Message to njcwgrlDirect Link to This Post
Hi,

My BF has a couple sets of USDM Z32 headlights for sale . One set is Brand New 150.00 for the set The other set is used 90.00 for the set

Anyone interested ? I will get pictures Friday of both sets.. I have seen these on Fieros and thought someone would like them for a winter project

Thanks
Shannon

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
mrjohnishome

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2010 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrjohnishomeSend a Private Message to mrjohnishomeDirect Link to This Post
I am interested in the brand new set. post a couple of pictures for me to take a look.
njcwgrl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2010 07:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for njcwgrlSend a Private Message to njcwgrlDirect Link to This Post
Hi,

Here are pictures of the 300 Z Headlights..I also have a Brand New in Box HID system for these lights
100.00 for HID set with the purchase of any set of headlughts OR 150 alone for HID set

Shannon

njcwgrl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2010 10:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for njcwgrlSend a Private Message to njcwgrlDirect Link to This Post
BUMP
njcwgrl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2010 07:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for njcwgrlSend a Private Message to njcwgrlDirect Link to This Post
Anyone interested ?? They look Great on a Fiero
pop

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2010 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for popSend a Private Message to popDirect Link to This Post
Is the new set still available?
Boogaloo

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2010 08:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoogalooSend a Private Message to BoogalooDirect Link to This Post
Are you selling the head lamps or the modules ? if it is for the lens I am interested as I am half way in this mod ,could I see the rear view send you a pm.

[This message has been edited by Boogaloo (edited 09-25-2010).]

njcwgrl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2010 10:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for njcwgrlSend a Private Message to njcwgrlDirect Link to This Post
Hi,

So far both sets are still available..They are the whole headlight assembly. The used one's have bulbs But the new ones dont We
were going to do the HID conversion. But,If you buy the new first I will take a set of bulbs out of the used ones. BTW the bulbs have
been in our 91 300Z for about 9 yrs now and are still bright theylast a while LOL

The lenses on both sets are Glass..They Org. cost 225.00 each for the new ones. I just dont need them. They are in perfect condition

Shannon

Here are pict of the backs of new & used sets

[This message has been edited by njcwgrl (edited 09-25-2010).]

pop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2010 06:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for popSend a Private Message to popDirect Link to This Post
Hi Shannon,
Does the new set have the wiring?
If so I will take them.
pop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2010 12:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for popSend a Private Message to popDirect Link to This Post
bump
OHNIKO

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2010 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKODirect Link to This Post
how much for the stuffed cow?...jk..
PFF
System Bot
njcwgrl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2010 09:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for njcwgrlSend a Private Message to njcwgrlDirect Link to This Post
Hi,

I still have the used set available ( has bulbs ). And I also have another set that has no bulbs and one of the adjuster nipples is off But, glass is ok.. HID is also still available

LMK if interested..

Shannon
njcwgrl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2011 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for njcwgrlSend a Private Message to njcwgrlDirect Link to This Post
Hi,

One last try..I still have the used set with bulbs and gasket for 75.00 plus shipping
and I have another used set that has no bulbs or gaskets with a chipped off adjuster
for 50.00 plus shipping.
They both are glass lens lights

Thanks

------------------
Shannon
88 Fiero "Valhalla"

17Car

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2011 11:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 17CarSend a Private Message to 17CarDirect Link to This Post
Feedback left, thanks!
njcwgrl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2011 11:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for njcwgrlSend a Private Message to njcwgrlDirect Link to This Post
Thanks

I still have the other set available

Thanks

------------------
Shannon
88 Fiero "Valhalla"

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave