Started on: 08-18-2010 07:48 AM
Replies: 32
Last post by: Sourmug on 06-14-2011 02:46 PM
TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2010 07:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODDirect Link to This Post
I wanted to remind the Fiero crowd of the couple of items I am making for sale.

Cupholders: Deep or shallow liners...............85.00 includes shipping to lower 48
Console door..............................................60.00 includes shipping to lower 48
Fiero emblem added...................................15.00

I now have the material to match the light and dark grey and the light and dark tan.
I have material that fairly matches Beechwood.

I have a limited supply of latches for the doors, but more are available if needed.
Turnaround is usually a couple of days, unless you want the emblem embroidered, which could take up to a week.
I also do custom designs, just draw out what you want and I will see if I can do it.
Or, if you have material you want to use for one of these I can do that, too.
The Black and Tan door in the picture which is what I am doing now, is a slimmer profile than the Grey one.
Thanks, Mike

[This message has been edited by TXGOOD (edited 09-12-2010).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post08-18-2010 10:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaDirect Link to This Post
I know guys...mall and all, but a bump for a very innovative idea! (I have no stake in this. )
a_bartle

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2010 11:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for a_bartleSend a Private Message to a_bartleDirect Link to This Post
I think the cupholders look great, nice going! I'm saving my $ and getting one of these for a b-day present to myself....

[This message has been edited by a_bartle (edited 08-18-2010).]

donnie072003

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2010 11:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for donnie072003Click Here to visit donnie072003's HomePageSend a Private Message to donnie072003Direct Link to This Post
Any progress on the in-line model of the cup holders yet?
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2010 12:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODDirect Link to This Post
I have pulled the fiberglass plug from the console, but I have not finished smoothing it out to make a mould.
It will basically wrap all the way down the sides of the console, eliminating the straps and it will have the indention where the cigarette lighter plug is. I have yet to determine whether it will be painted or covered in vinyl.
Where it dips into where the cigarette lighter is, it will probably be a bear to cover in vinyl, but when I get one made I will try.
Mike
Macs86GT

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2010 04:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Macs86GTSend a Private Message to Macs86GTDirect Link to This Post
I would like to purchase a console door in the dark and light grey how do you go about doing that, and what forms of payment do you take.

[This message has been edited by Macs86GT (edited 08-27-2010).]

TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2010 05:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODDirect Link to This Post
Macs86GT you have a PM.
Mike
Macs86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2010 02:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Macs86GTSend a Private Message to Macs86GTDirect Link to This Post
Just got my door today and it looks even better in person and its solid. I will install it as soon as i get my lambo hinges done and my interior refresh / make over mostly finished.
Gokart

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2010 05:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GokartSend a Private Message to GokartDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Macs86GT:
Just got my door today and it looks even better in person and its solid. I will install it as soon as i get my lambo hinges done and my interior refresh / make over mostly finished.

That settles it! I already have your cupholder Mike. I'd like a console door for dark gray interior too please
Send me a Paypal invoice when you're ready.
Marc

TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2010 06:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODDirect Link to This Post
Will do Marc
I may have one done this weekend, but I have quite a bit to complete.
I will try.
Mike
Gokart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2010 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GokartSend a Private Message to GokartDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TXGOOD:
Will do Marc
I may have one done this weekend, but I have quite a bit to complete.
I will try.
Mike

No hurry Mike! Make it up when you find the time.
Marc

PFF
System Bot
Sourmug

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2010 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugDirect Link to This Post
Great products, I highly recommend them. And TXGOOD is great to deal with.

Nolan

[This message has been edited by Sourmug (edited 08-27-2010).]

TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2010 10:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODDirect Link to This Post
Thanks, guys, I appreciate the kudos.
Mike
Macs86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2010 07:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Macs86GTSend a Private Message to Macs86GTDirect Link to This Post
You wouldn't be able to order large rolls of the dk and lt gray vinyl i have some custom dash, and console parts i want to wrap to match, and t he colors on the door go great with my medium gray and midnight mr mikes seats as well as recovering my doors.
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2010 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODDirect Link to This Post
I get the vinyl from Midwest fabrics.
The light gray is called Allante Gray and the dark gray is Sierra Express #4035 off of the sample ring.
I think the color is called Medium Dark Gray.
Mike
Paulv

Feedback score:    (68)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2010 02:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulvSend a Private Message to PaulvDirect Link to This Post
I installed Mike's armrest/cupholder yesterday. Looks good, works good, and very excellent workmanship.

------------------

My Web Site www.xnet.com/~paulv
NIFE Web Site ]www.fierofocus.com]

TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2010 01:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODDirect Link to This Post
Bump for cupholders and console doors available.
I have the material for light and dark Gray, dark Brown, Black and I will have some more Tan in next week.
I do have a deep liner cupholder in Tan with Black stitching already made up.
It`s like the Black one in the first post on this thread.
I just need to finish the pad.
I started it by mistake, so I will knock 10.00 off of it for a total of 75.00 shipped in the lower US.
Mike

[This message has been edited by TXGOOD (edited 09-10-2010).]

falcon_ca

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2010 06:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for falcon_caSend a Private Message to falcon_caDirect Link to This Post
you have a pm

------------------
"I'm not driving too fast, . . . I'm just flying too low."

Work done 07-08 | Work done 08-09 | Work done 09-10 | Work done 10-11 |
4.9 ongoing project

Gokart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2010 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GokartSend a Private Message to GokartDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gokart:
No hurry Mike! Make it up when you find the time.
Marc

Bump for Mike. I received my door yesterday and it's just a beautiful as the cupholder! Excellent craftsmanship.
Marc

falcon_ca

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2010 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for falcon_caSend a Private Message to falcon_caDirect Link to This Post
Received my door today

Very nice product

------------------

4.9 ongoing project

Gokart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2010 11:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GokartSend a Private Message to GokartDirect Link to This Post
Your cupholder and console door were a big hit at the Pontiac show I attended last weekend Mike. I got allot of "wow, where did you get those"! I told them they could find you here.
Marc
PFF
System Bot
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2010 12:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODDirect Link to This Post
Thanks, Marc
My tools are gathering dust.
Mike
duckwalk39

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2010 12:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for duckwalk39Send a Private Message to duckwalk39Direct Link to This Post
I'd like to order a console door please in Black and Dark Grey. Would you be able to embroider a pontiac arrowhead instead of a pegasus?

Thanks,
Matt K.
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2010 01:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODDirect Link to This Post
The problem is that I take the material down to a shop to get the stitching done and the pegasus, I had to pay 60.00 to have the image digitized, so to have something else embroidered they would charge that fee.
Which makes it kind of expensive for that.
Another option, if he would do it, is a member on here FieroThomas does his own digitizing and maybe he would have a Pontiac arrow, that, if I sent him the material, maybe he could do it.
You would have to contact him to talk price though.
Mike
Sofa King

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2010 02:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Sofa KingSend a Private Message to Sofa KingDirect Link to This Post
Just a Comment: Nice product!
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2010 02:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Sofa King
I follow your thread in the build section.
I think you come up with some good ideas.
Mike
Gokart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2010 06:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GokartSend a Private Message to GokartDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TXGOOD:
Thanks, Marc
My tools are gathering dust.
Mike

Do you have a e-bay account? I bet you could generate some sales there. Especially with Christmas around the corner. I'm sure there are many Fiero fanatics that are not members here that frequently check items for sale there. I've been religiously checking Fiero related items at e-bay everyday for the last 5 years or so. Part of my 10 minutes online every night!
Marc
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2010 12:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODDirect Link to This Post
Marc, I had one of the first cupholders I made on e-bay for a while.
There were a couple of people watching it and one guy asked me if I made them in Tan, but I didn`t sell it.
I asked a little more for them on e-bay than here to cover the e-bay charge, when you sell something.
Mike
OHNIKO

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2010 11:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKODirect Link to This Post
i just saw on in a local member's car, looks like a very nice cupholder, good job & free bump.
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2010 09:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODDirect Link to This Post
Thanks, OHNIKO
Cupholder/console door set shipped today to fellow Fiero owner.
Mike

[This message has been edited by TXGOOD (edited 10-05-2010).]

falcon_ca

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2011 11:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for falcon_caSend a Private Message to falcon_caDirect Link to This Post
I love the look

------------------

4.9 ongoing project | Parts for sale

PFF
System Bot
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2011 01:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODDirect Link to This Post
Looking good!!
You have the same emblem that Nolan (Sourmug) has.
Mike
Sourmug

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2011 02:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugDirect Link to This Post
falcon_ca

Looks great!

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock