Started on: 07-05-2010 06:43 PM
Replies: 46
Last post by: craigsfiero2007 on 02-21-2011 10:47 PM
TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2010 06:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODDirect Link to This Post
I have one of these finished if anyone is interested.
I should have more by the end of next week.
85.00 and that includes shipping.
This matches the light grey interior.
To see how it fits see thread below.

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/081392.html

[This message has been edited by TXGOOD (edited 07-05-2010).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Gokart

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2010 05:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GokartSend a Private Message to GokartDirect Link to This Post
If you're going to make them for the darker 88 gray I will definitely buy one! These are very sharp and finally a way to have a handy cup holder without drilling holes anywhere!
Marc
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2010 08:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODDirect Link to This Post
The darkest color I can get without going to black is called Charcoal.
I have yet to match it up to a dark grey dash, but it will be the closest match.
Here is Charcoal that I have been trying out on my dash project.
Because of the flash it does look a little lighter in the picture than it really is.

mmeyer86gt/gtp

Feedback score:    (161)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 73
Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2010 09:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mmeyer86gt/gtpSend a Private Message to mmeyer86gt/gtpDirect Link to This Post
is this vinyl or leather?
--matt
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2010 09:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODDirect Link to This Post
It`s called Mellohide Allante vinyl.
It has a texture and feel sort of like leather.
revin

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 234
Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2010 10:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinDirect Link to This Post
I touched one this weekend.....VERY good quality!! Mike has done a very good job on these!!
kazoo

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2010 10:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kazooSend a Private Message to kazooDirect Link to This Post
I will take one in black. Please PM me your PayPal info.
Thanks,
John

[This message has been edited by kazoo (edited 07-06-2010).]

infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2010 10:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillDirect Link to This Post
PM sent

------------------
Is your Fastback GT's trunk seal shot? My replacement GT trunk seals are now in production and shipping. $95 + $15 flat rate shipping to the US (contact me for international shipping rates) or buy two and pay only a single shipping rate! More info can be found here GT Trunk Seal Project

Gokart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2010 04:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GokartSend a Private Message to GokartDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TXGOOD:
The darkest color I can get without going to black is called Charcoal.
I have yet to match it up to a dark grey dash, but it will be the closest match.
Here is Charcoal that I have been trying out on my dash project.
Because of the flash it does look a little lighter in the picture than it really is.

Well I'm sold. PM me when you have one made with that color and how I can pay you. I really like these!
Marc

TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2010 05:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODDirect Link to This Post
Let me check if I have any Charcoal fabric tonight and I will let you know.
I need to order some more fabric of other colors and I would rather order it altogether.
Thanks, Mike
Gokart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2010 05:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GokartSend a Private Message to GokartDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TXGOOD:

Let me check if I have any Charcoal fabric tonight and I will let you know.
I need to order some more fabric of other colors and I would rather order it altogether.
Thanks, Mike

No hurry. Take your time. I promise to pay when it's ready! Do you Paypal?
Marc

[This message has been edited by Gokart (edited 07-06-2010).]

PFF
System Bot
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2010 05:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODDirect Link to This Post
Yes, I have a paypal account.
infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2010 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillDirect Link to This Post
PayPal sent
fieroguy123

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2010 11:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguy123Send a Private Message to fieroguy123Direct Link to This Post
What are the odds of you making me a black one with the fiero emblem stitched into the arm rest pad in silver thread? Maybe the word Formula would be easier?
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2010 12:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODDirect Link to This Post
I don`t have a way to stitch emblems, etc but I could sew an emblem on if someone could come up with one.
I think Mr Mikes has them.
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2010 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODDirect Link to This Post

TXGOOD

5410 posts
Member since Feb 2006
A black cupholder going out tomorrow for another member.
I actually like the black on grey.
Also, Fieroguy123 got me thinking and I`m going to look into having the Pegasus stitched right into the material I`m using.
You guys that are already buying these, if this "materializes" (no pun intended) all you would have to do is change the pad if you wanted some kind of embroidery down the line.
Mike

IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2010 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTDirect Link to This Post
I will tell you that I am so glad to see someone making these. They have been a quest for many people and many have failed. You seem to have made a great quality product that hopefully will sell like hotcakes
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2010 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODDirect Link to This Post
Thanks, once I get this first batch made I am going to work on the other design I have to make both holders in a line on the passenger side to avoid problems while shifting.
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2010 11:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODDirect Link to This Post
On Fieroguy123`s idea I`m going to go today and see about having the Fiero Pegasus embroidered right into the material I use for the pad.
Do any of you have an idea of the size it should be?
I`m thinking of about the size that Mr Mike does on his seat cover backs which is, I think about 2 inches tall or so.
Also, you guys that may be on the fence about maybe getting one of these cupholders , I would like to have your feedback about likes and dislikes and if you just are totally not interested in getting one.
Pm me if you would like.
Thanks, Mike

Also, if anyone has any ideas about what they would like to see for any interior parts, that might require upholstery, I welcome any input.

[This message has been edited by TXGOOD (edited 07-09-2010).]

shuribob

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2010 02:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shuribobSend a Private Message to shuribobDirect Link to This Post
pm me if your going to make these in tan
A_Pegasi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2010 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for A_PegasiSend a Private Message to A_PegasiDirect Link to This Post
TXGOOD

If you're still making them, I'd like to get one of your Cupholder/Armrest Pads in Black. I have a PayPal account. Please PM me payment information and I'll forward it to you.

------------------
A_Pegasi
RCHal486@aol.com

PFF
System Bot
Rick 88

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2010 02:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick 88Send a Private Message to Rick 88Direct Link to This Post
I really like the look of the cupholder, but I have a few of questions. Does the height of the cupholder interfere with shifting a manual with a short shifter? I have long forearms and it looks like it might be in the way for me shifting. Could the cupholder be put at the rear of the armrest? It might make it easier to shift and still allow you to carry a drink. Also, will you make it in a material that will go with the 88 Beechwood interior?
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2010 08:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODDirect Link to This Post
Today I`m going to work on the other design I have been thinking about which places the cupholders in line with each other on the passenger side.
One of the members I sold one to has a short shifter and he uses the passenger side holder for his drink and the drivers side holder to put his phone in.
Mike
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/081815.html

I have some material that closely matches the Beechwood interior that I`m going to be using to make one for another member as soon as I get the thread in that matches.

[This message has been edited by TXGOOD (edited 07-15-2010).]

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2010 03:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by revin:

I touched one this weekend.....

Did it shrivel and wrinkle like the wicked witch of the west as soon as you touched it?

TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2010 05:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODDirect Link to This Post
Don, I think Revin was trying to figure a way to put lights around it.
Just kidding.
I took the old pics of the inline ones off because I didn`t think much of them.
I will have another version soon.
Mike

[This message has been edited by TXGOOD (edited 07-24-2010).]

Gokart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2010 06:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GokartSend a Private Message to GokartDirect Link to This Post
Received mine yesterday I highly recommend these. First class craftsmanship. Easy to install. I love it!
Thanks Mike
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2010 11:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODDirect Link to This Post
Thanks, Marc
Glad you like it.
I have another project in the works besides the inline cupholder, which I should have an example of this weekend.
Mike
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2010 12:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODDirect Link to This Post

TXGOOD

5410 posts
Member since Feb 2006
A tan with brown stitching cupholder shipping to a member Monday.
Mike

A_Pegasi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2010 05:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for A_PegasiSend a Private Message to A_PegasiDirect Link to This Post
Mike,

PayPal & PM sent.

Bob

------------------
A_Pegasi
RCHal486@aol.com

josef644

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2010 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Direct Link to This Post
Mike these look dang good Good luck on your endeavor. I want to get one after I get my Coupe on the road. I need it to drive more than I need a fine arm rest right now.

How much are they with the embroidery logos?
Joe
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2010 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODDirect Link to This Post
Joe, they are 85.00 plus 12.00 for the stitching but if you get one in the future and are going to be at a show that I`m at, I will knock the embroidery charge off because of no shipping.
Mike

[This message has been edited by TXGOOD (edited 07-24-2010).]

PFF
System Bot
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2010 06:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODDirect Link to This Post
This is what I will be making for the tall.
It uses the deep holders, I just streamlined it down about an inch in height.
Mike

TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2010 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODDirect Link to This Post
Bump for latest shorter version of tall cupholder.

SHORT

TALL

Either one 85.00 includes shipping to lower 48
Embroidered Fiero emblem / 12.00 more
reborngt

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2010 05:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for reborngtSend a Private Message to reborngtDirect Link to This Post
Love the design of these. Are the side straps really necessay to keep it in place? What if you made sides to keep it in place and make rhe lines flow smoother with the actual console?
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2010 05:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODDirect Link to This Post
On some consoles the heat has warped the top lip right behind the cigarette lighter so much, you have to have something back there to hold it down.
On a few cars I have seen, the seat is far enough forward that it hides the straps. And, I have had one member leave the straps off.
I believe he was going to use velcro in the back.
Mike
Felix The Cat

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2010 04:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Felix The CatSend a Private Message to Felix The CatDirect Link to This Post
Got mine today, what a great product very well built. Feedback left.

Mike
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2010 05:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the kind words, Mike
Glad you are pleased.
Mike
raysr11

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2010 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for raysr11Send a Private Message to raysr11Direct Link to This Post
Got mine today. Great job Mike.
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2010 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODDirect Link to This Post
Thanks, I appreciate the purchase.
Mike
Sourmug

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2010 09:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugDirect Link to This Post
I received the "package" today and already have everything installed. Great product Mike!

Nolan

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock