3800 Series II Exhaust by CosVegFiero
Started on: 04-30-2010 05:58 AM
Replies: 14
Last post by: hercimer01 on 08-13-2011 02:53 AM
CosVegFiero

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2010 05:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CosVegFieroSend a Private Message to CosVegFieroDirect Link to This Post
All Stainless, Magnaflow muffler and cat, Hooker dual outlet exhaust tips. On a car for approx. 350 miles. $450+shipping.

[This message has been edited by CosVegFiero (edited 04-30-2010).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
MulletproofMonk

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2010 12:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent

------------------
-Brian

My 87 GT Poly Suspension Upgrade (all pics) thread https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/094633.html

Removing the roof panel
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/106413.html

IROCTAFIERO

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2010 04:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IROCTAFIEROSend a Private Message to IROCTAFIERODirect Link to This Post
did you enjoy the exhaust note from this setup? Was it super-loud?

Off topic, but good luck with the sale.
CosVegFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2010 11:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CosVegFieroSend a Private Message to CosVegFieroDirect Link to This Post
Unfortunately I never got the car completed to hear it. I bought it from another Fiero owner who used it very little before putting headers on his car. Instead of hacking this set-up, he had a new exhaust made with the same type muffler and similar tips.

Dick
MulletproofMonk

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2010 12:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkDirect Link to This Post
Free bump since I have to pass...

------------------
-Brian

My 87 GT Poly Suspension Upgrade (all pics) thread https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/094633.html

Removing the roof panel
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/106413.html

88Ironduke

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2010 04:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88IrondukeSend a Private Message to 88IrondukeDirect Link to This Post
I can't make an offer on it now but if it still available in about 60 days I'll be home from Afghanistan.

88Ironduke

------------------
Pilots with out maintainers are just pedestrians with a cool jacket and sunglasses.
I.Y.A.M.Y.A.S.

CosVegFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2010 04:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CosVegFieroSend a Private Message to CosVegFieroDirect Link to This Post
If it's still around we'll work something out. Thanks for your service, you and your buddies over there are greatly appreciated.

Take care and be safe.

Dick
timcha

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2010 04:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for timchaSend a Private Message to timchaDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for watching out for us all! Stay safe!
timcha

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2010 04:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for timchaSend a Private Message to timchaDirect Link to This Post

timcha

741 posts
Member since Jun 2008
I sure wish this wouldn't mean cutting out my trunk! That is a very cool setup.....
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2010 05:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by timcha:

I sure wish this wouldn't mean cutting out my trunk! That is a very cool setup.....

This setup appears to have been made for a trunk that has been cut. You don't have to do it that way. My Flotech Afterburner and exhaust fit perfectly without trunk cutting and the Heddman "Hot Tip" duals do help to resonate the sound a bit The setup is loud but very nonrestrictive as it is a 3" inlet w two 2 1/2" outlets.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, 3.4" Pulley, N* TB, LS1 MAF, Flotech Exhaust Autolite 104's Custom CAI 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

88Ironduke

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2010 02:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88IrondukeSend a Private Message to 88IrondukeDirect Link to This Post
I don't care about cutting the trunk. I just need a good exhaust system. My current setup is really friggin loud.

88Ironduke
PFF
System Bot
CosVegFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2010 09:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CosVegFieroSend a Private Message to CosVegFieroDirect Link to This Post
2 week Bump
IROCTAFIERO

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2010 10:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IROCTAFIEROSend a Private Message to IROCTAFIERODirect Link to This Post
I may be interested, does this require a cut trunk? Will this work on a series 1 3800?
CosVegFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2010 10:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CosVegFieroSend a Private Message to CosVegFieroDirect Link to This Post
It does require some cutting of the trunk. I purchased this for my 3800 Series I conversion but decided not to complete the car. I never tried to mount the exhaust so I can't tell you how much you need to cut. The previous owner had it on his Series II for a short time before deciding on headers and had a new system made for the headers. There would probably be changes necessary to use on a Series I. My plan when I bought it was to remove the cat so I was going to make changes anyway.

Dick

[This message has been edited by CosVegFiero (edited 05-13-2010).]

hercimer01

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2011 02:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hercimer01Send a Private Message to hercimer01Direct Link to This Post
Is this still available? In need.

PM sent

[This message has been edited by hercimer01 (edited 08-13-2011).]

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock