FS: Finale Kit + 1985 4 cyl. doner + lots of extras - $5000 by bdjones
Started on: 08-26-2009 05:54 PM
Replies: 23
Last post by: fierocarparts on 12-01-2011 04:21 PM
bdjones

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2009 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bdjonesSend a Private Message to bdjonesDirect Link to This Post
Edit (4/13/2011): If you can pick it up yourself (uhaul, trailer, tow truck, push it down the street) I will go down to $3500.

I have a Fiero with a Finale body kit mounted (mostly) collecting dust in my garage.

The doner:
1985 4 cylinder
Ran fine when I bought it but I have had it stored for about 4 years now.

Finale
I bought the Finale from Archie about 4 years ago. It's pre-roadster days.

Extras

17" Gunmetal Rims
Kumho Ecsta 215/45 - Z Rated
2" Wheel Spacers - very agressive look
2" Drop Spindles
Archie Big Brake Kit
Held KYB coil-over struts (struts, springs and coils)
Front 1" sway bar

C5 Corvette side mirrors

Chrome Cobra Style Gas Cap

Lambo Style Hinges (Street Dreams - 1B-4 - Single shock)
HID Xenon Headlights - Ballast, Bulbs and Housing
Front battery mount by norm
All new gauges (from picture below and also a cluster from a firebird - you pick what you want to install)

What is the condition?
The interior is torn apart because I was going to build a new dash. The word "DONER" isn't used lightly when it comes to the interior.
Front, doors and back are mounted. Side ground effects are not.
Everything else listed is not installed. Some will require custom fabrication if you want them to work (headlights, hinges)
The fiberglass body and all glass are in great shape.
All parts (except for the gauges) are brand new. No junk yard stuff, all (except gauges and headlights) are made specifically for the car. Suspension is all Held.

Why such a smokin' deal man?
I've had the car sitting in my garage for about 4 years and I've lost interest in building it. My priorites have changed (first baby is now 2 months old) and I would like to reclaim my garage space. A new Finale kit will cost $4950 + shipping so instead, get this one with many, many $1000's of extras for the same price. I won't pay for shipping but will work with any car carrier you hire. I'm in Southern California - zip code 92630.

Thanks for looking!
Brett
email me at: brett at 4bcj dot com

[This message has been edited by bdjones (edited 04-13-2011).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post08-26-2009 08:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaDirect Link to This Post
You are not kidding about a smoking deal. I really hope that you sell her. Somebody will want that.

Free bump.

Tony
bdjones

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2009 02:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bdjonesSend a Private Message to bdjonesDirect Link to This Post
Thanks.

I know this will make a great project for someone. It's collecting dust here so I would rather it go to someone that has the drive to build it.
bdjones

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2009 02:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bdjonesSend a Private Message to bdjonesDirect Link to This Post
Bump. I don't want this to get too lost.
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2009 02:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post
I will take the gauges and the hids if you part it out.
justinchristie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2009 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for justinchristieClick Here to visit justinchristie's HomePageSend a Private Message to justinchristieDirect Link to This Post
Hmmm, i think I'd be interested in the C5 mirrors for my project - if you decide to part it out. let me know.

------------------
1986 Pontiac Fiero SE 3.4L | The Fiero Blog (Since April 2000)
-----------------------------------------------------------
My Portfolio site | JustinChristie.ca

bjc 350

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2009 12:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bjc 350Send a Private Message to bjc 350Direct Link to This Post

Bump! Did this sell?
bdjones

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2009 05:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bdjonesSend a Private Message to bdjonesDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by bjc 350:
Bump! Did this sell?

Not yet. No interest except for people asking to part it out. I'm open to that in another few months but at this time, I'd like to let it go as is.
IVANNATINKLE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2009 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IVANNATINKLESend a Private Message to IVANNATINKLEDirect Link to This Post
if i lived out in cali i would take this off your hands in a heart beat.. id sell my 3.8 and buy your car lol.. want to trade?? if your willing to cover your shipping costs illl cover mine lol
bdjones

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2009 06:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bdjonesSend a Private Message to bdjonesDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IVANNATINKLE:

if i lived out in cali i would take this off your hands in a heart beat.. id sell my 3.8 and buy your car lol.. want to trade?? if your willing to cover your shipping costs illl cover mine lol

No trades, sorry

I did check with a shipper online and shipping from So Cal to Buffalo, NY was just under $1000... if you really are interested, I could help with the shipping.

bdjones

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2009 02:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bdjonesSend a Private Message to bdjonesDirect Link to This Post
Bump.

I'm newly unemployed - might be willing to deal more... anyone?
PFF
System Bot
bjc 350

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2009 03:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bjc 350Send a Private Message to bjc 350Direct Link to This Post
Brett, did you get my e-mail?
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2009 05:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post
Hids and gauges
bdjones

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2011 05:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bdjonesSend a Private Message to bdjonesDirect Link to This Post
Figured I would bump this up to the top. I'm still interested in selling it to clean out my garage. I don't want to part it out.
nitroheadz28

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2011 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Direct Link to This Post
2.5 years and never sold? wow... Someones going to have an awesome project
justinchristie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2011 06:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for justinchristieClick Here to visit justinchristie's HomePageSend a Private Message to justinchristieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by justinchristie:

Hmmm, i think I'd be interested in the C5 mirrors for my project - if you decide to part it out. let me know.

I'd still want these if you'd let them go. PM me if you are interested.

------------------
1986 Pontiac Fiero SE 3.4L | The Fiero Blog (Since April 2000)
-----------------------------------------------------------
My Portfolio site | JustinChristie.ca

bdjones

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2011 10:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bdjonesSend a Private Message to bdjonesDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by nitroheadz28:

To be honest, there was someone interested over *4* years ago. But I was trying to sell it during a move and it just didn't work out on my end. Since I reposted it 2.5 years ago, I haven't had any interest other than parting it out. I haven't been to aggressive in trying to sell it (over 2 years since I last posted in this thread). I have one toddler now and a baby on the way so I've come to the conclusion that I'm not going to work on this any time soon. I could use the space in my garage more than the car.

I'm flexible on the price...
bdjones

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2011 05:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bdjonesSend a Private Message to bdjonesDirect Link to This Post
TTT
KissMySSFiero

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2011 03:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KissMySSFieroSend a Private Message to KissMySSFieroDirect Link to This Post
I'm going to assume the car won't drive, for shipping purposes.
I can't see the pics(work network blocks pics) so I'll have to check back in a few hours.

Will the parts fit in the car for shipping, or is this something that will have to be shipped separately.

------------------
SSFiero@Aol.com 87 Gt-5spd-62k miles.

bdjones

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2011 05:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bdjonesSend a Private Message to bdjonesDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by KissMySSFiero:

I'm going to assume the car won't drive, for shipping purposes.
I can't see the pics(work network blocks pics) so I'll have to check back in a few hours.

Will the parts fit in the car for shipping, or is this something that will have to be shipped separately.

I'm responding to your email now.

For everyone else: The car won't drive right now. I started to replace the brakes and haven't hooked them up yet so it will technically drive but not stop All parts should fit in the car for transport. I can mount the rear glass and attach some wood over the engine so that that space can also be used as storage to make sure everything gets in.
bdjones

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2011 12:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bdjonesSend a Private Message to bdjonesDirect Link to This Post
Bump
PFF
System Bot
bdjones

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2011 04:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bdjonesSend a Private Message to bdjonesDirect Link to This Post
If you can pick it up yourself (uhaul, trailer, tow truck, push it down the street) I will go down to $3500!
Chris Hodson

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2011 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonDirect Link to This Post
Ahh wish I was closer. Id offer trading my sbc swap
fierocarparts

Feedback score:    (66)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2011 04:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierocarpartsSend a Private Message to fierocarpartsDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by nitroheadz28:

Hopefully!!!

------------------
Life is just SO much better when you own AND drive a Fiero!

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock