Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  Cheapest new GM parts on the web!!!!! (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 14 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14 
Previous Page | Next Page
Cheapest new GM parts on the web!!!!! by monsterparts
Started on: 01-27-2007 11:47 AM
Replies: 538
Last post by: canfirst on 11-10-2011 08:31 PM
monsterparts

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2007 11:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for monsterpartsClick Here to visit monsterparts's HomePageSend a Private Message to monsterpartsDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys. A few of you have purchased off of me before on ebay, and recommended me to this forum. Well anyway I just opened a website where you can look up parts and illustrations for your Fiero and other GM cars and trucks. I also sell them at the cheapest prices around and will beat anyones price. Check it out.
WWW.MONSTERPARTSONLINE.COM All my parts are origional GM and come with the GM nationwide warranty. If you can't find what you are looking for email me at ptrageser@patriotofboyertown.com and I will find it for you at the cheapest price and best quality. Thanks guys
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Matthew_Fiero

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2007 02:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Matthew_FieroSend a Private Message to Matthew_FieroDirect Link to This Post
WOW 3.8L Manual Flywheel from a Camaro.. for only $100? WOW
Brian Lamberts

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2007 02:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Brian LambertsSend a Private Message to Brian LambertsDirect Link to This Post
Couldn't get any searched for any Fiero body parts.

If you could match GM Parts Direct on prices for dew wipes and ship closer to an at cost basis, you could probably sell quite a few here.
fierosound

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2007 03:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundDirect Link to This Post
Wow. A 87 5-speed is only $2700

------------------

3.4L S/C 87 GT www.fierosound.com
2002/2003/2004 World of Wheels Winner &
Multiple IASCA Stereo Award Winner

monsterparts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2007 03:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for monsterpartsClick Here to visit monsterparts's HomePageSend a Private Message to monsterpartsDirect Link to This Post
"Couldn't get any searched for any Fiero body parts.

If you could match GM Parts Direct on prices for dew wipes and ship closer to an at cost basis, you could probably sell quite a few here."

My prices actually beat GM parts Direct, and I make very little on shipping. As far as body parts what are you looking for or do you have part numbers? Some of my catalogs on the site still have some bugs but I am slowly weeding them out
monsterparts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2007 03:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for monsterpartsClick Here to visit monsterparts's HomePageSend a Private Message to monsterpartsDirect Link to This Post

monsterparts

290 posts
Member since Jan 2007
Just another thing. . . .
If any of you have ever delt with GMpartsdirect you know it often takes a long time to recieve your order plus you can not call them. I myself you can call and my longest delivery time soo far to the customers door from when the order was placed is 4 days!
josef644

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2007 03:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Direct Link to This Post
Monsterparts
I quote from your thread " and I make very little on shipping." I don't think you should be making any profit off of the shipping. I feel the shipping should be real cost and not jacked up to offset selling at a low price. I have sometimes started to purchase an item online, and not made the purchase because the shipping was out of line of boosted up. I am not trying to tetll you how to run your business, however I would guess all reading these words have also come across this including you.
monsterparts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2007 03:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for monsterpartsClick Here to visit monsterparts's HomePageSend a Private Message to monsterpartsDirect Link to This Post
I honestly dont think that my shipping is out of line. Just strting off I am not getting the best prices from ups and also all of my shipments are insured so if they do damage it the customer is not "out of luck" I will beat anyones total price including shipping though
85_Fiero_2M4

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2007 04:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85_Fiero_2M4Send a Private Message to 85_Fiero_2M4Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by josef644:
I feel the shipping should be real cost and not jacked up to offset selling at a low price. I have sometimes started to purchase an item online, and not made the purchase because the shipping was out of line of boosted up.

Its hard to determine actual shipping prices, because each order has a different size and weight and is going to a different destination. Plus shipping prices change based on fuel surcharges.

Even if hes making money on shipping, hes still cheaper than the GM dealers and GM Parts Direct, so whats the big deal?

I will be placing an order through you, once I need some more GM Parts
monsterparts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2007 04:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for monsterpartsClick Here to visit monsterparts's HomePageSend a Private Message to monsterpartsDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 85_Fiero_2M4:

Its hard to determine actual shipping prices, because each order has a different size and weight and is going to a different destination. Plus shipping prices change based on fuel surcharges.

Even if hes making money on shipping, hes still cheaper than the GM dealers and GM Parts Direct, so whats the big deal?

I will be placing an order through you, once I need some more GM Parts

Thank you very much sir and I look forword to dealing with you again in the future!
Fieroeddie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2007 05:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroeddieSend a Private Message to FieroeddieDirect Link to This Post

Monsterparts
I quote from your thread " and I make very little on shipping." I don't think you should be making any profit off of the shipping. I feel the shipping should be real cost and not jacked up to offset selling at a low price. I have sometimes started to purchase an item online, and not made the purchase because the shipping was out of line of boosted up. I am not trying to tetll you how to run your business, however I would guess all reading these words have also come across this including you.

Why shouldn't he make a little bit of money on shipping?1? Hes the one that is packaging the item, printing needed labels and running the box to the shipper. This is for YOUR convenience, if you don't like it buy from a local dealer and do your own legwork.
PFF
System Bot
monsterparts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2007 05:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for monsterpartsClick Here to visit monsterparts's HomePageSend a Private Message to monsterpartsDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fieroeddie:

Why shouldn't he make a little bit of money on shipping?1? Hes the one that is packaging the item, printing needed labels and running the box to the shipper. This is for YOUR convenience, if you don't like it buy from a local dealer and do your own legwork.

Thank you very much
Brian Lamberts

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2007 06:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Brian LambertsSend a Private Message to Brian LambertsDirect Link to This Post
I don't have any problem with a little markup on shipping. Packaging (even if you get the boxes for free) costs money, gmpartsdirect, tho, charges like over $17 for shipping two dew wipes, so that while their price for the dew wipes might be around $66 for the pair,once you get the shipping, the price is bumping $84. My point is that I don't think shipping should be a profit center. As a result, I do as little business with them as I can

I have extra dew wipes, so the quote isn't so much for me, but it gives you a chance to show how good you are. So here are the numbers, courtesy of the fiero online service guide;

1985-88 SEALING STRIP, window outer RH 20606220
1985-88 SEALING STRIP, window outer LH 20606221

I went to your site and checked on the price shipped, and you beat GMpartsdirect by $14.35 on the pair (their price $83.81 shipped, yours $69.47 shipped.) Your shipping charges ARE very reasonable, btw. So I'll bookmark your web page and you're on my good list.

[This message has been edited by Brian Lamberts (edited 01-27-2007).]

josef644

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2007 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Direct Link to This Post
Hey Guy's I didn't mean to start a war here, he does have good prices, and I am sure he is fair on shipping. That was my point , to be fair on shipping. This is his thread, and I too will be a customer next time I need, I will be at his site. Meet ya there.
Joe

[This message has been edited by josef644 (edited 01-27-2007).]

monsterparts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2007 07:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for monsterpartsClick Here to visit monsterparts's HomePageSend a Private Message to monsterpartsDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Brian Lamberts:

I don't have any problem with a little markup on shipping. Packaging (even if you get the boxes for free) costs money, gmpartsdirect, tho, charges like over $17 for shipping two dew wipes, so that while their price for the dew wipes might be around $66 for the pair,once you get the shipping, the price is bumping $84. My point is that I don't think shipping should be a profit center. As a result, I do as little business with them as I can

I have extra dew wipes, so the quote isn't so much for me, but it gives you a chance to show how good you are. So here are the numbers, courtesy of the fiero online service guide;

1985-88 SEALING STRIP, window outer RH 20606220
1985-88 SEALING STRIP, window outer LH 20606221

I went to your site and checked on the price shipped, and you beat GMpartsdirect by $14.35 on the pair (their price $83.81 shipped, yours $69.47 shipped.) Your shipping charges ARE very reasonable, btw. So I'll bookmark your web page and you're on my good list.

Thank you for your support and I look forward to dealing with you in the future
monsterparts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2007 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for monsterpartsClick Here to visit monsterparts's HomePageSend a Private Message to monsterpartsDirect Link to This Post

monsterparts

290 posts
Member since Jan 2007

Hey Guy's I didn't mean to start a war here, he does have good prices, and I am sure he is fair on shipping. That was my point , to be fair on shipping. This is his thread, and I too will be a customer next time I need, I will be at his site. Meet ya there.
Joe

I will see ya there then and look forward to doing buisness together. It's interesting how these threads can turn into all out battles!!!! LOL
wiccantoy

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2007 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wiccantoySend a Private Message to wiccantoyDirect Link to This Post
nice site will make sure to book mark this one . and your not too far from me

on a side note anyone that has a 4.9 and wants the allante steel rocker supports they are showing up as available for $43.79 if they are available thats a hell of a deal . these things are hard to find

------------------

COMING SOON: 4.9 complete rebuild with buds outback northstar pistons , delta cams E303 cam , full ported , polished , and flow tested heads and manifolds. rockcrawl's custom chip , polished crank
86 and 87 fiero database www.geocities.com/cwandall/fiero.html

monsterparts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2007 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for monsterpartsClick Here to visit monsterparts's HomePageSend a Private Message to monsterpartsDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by wiccantoy:

nice site will make sure to book mark this one . and your not too far from me

on a side note anyone that has a 4.9 and wants the allante steel rocker supports they are showing up as available for $43.79 if they are available thats a hell of a deal . these things are hard to find

I just checked on these rocker supports and they are available for next day shipping! Thank you for your support

jack_ink

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2007 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jack_inkClick Here to visit jack_ink's HomePageSend a Private Message to jack_inkDirect Link to This Post
hey man nice business... you didnt have engine cores (block w/crank) I am looking for a 4 bolt main chevy 350 if you have one... I also bookmarked your place too great prices... and I also need a quote on the passenger side latch for a 1993 Chevy 1500 if you can find it
monsterparts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2007 12:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for monsterpartsClick Here to visit monsterparts's HomePageSend a Private Message to monsterpartsDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jack_ink:

hey man nice business... you didnt have engine cores (block w/crank) I am looking for a 4 bolt main chevy 350 if you have one... I also bookmarked your place too great prices... and I also need a quote on the passenger side latch for a 1993 Chevy 1500 if you can find it

I will get you a price monday when i get back to my office
monsterparts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2007 12:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for monsterpartsClick Here to visit monsterparts's HomePageSend a Private Message to monsterpartsDirect Link to This Post

monsterparts

290 posts
Member since Jan 2007

Originally posted by jack_ink:

Also what generation are you looking for?
PFF
System Bot
typhoon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2007 09:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for typhoonSend a Private Message to typhoonDirect Link to This Post
I was looking at your parts site for a headlight assembly, 2000 Grand Prix. The illustrations/pictures do not show up so I don't know what I am buying. Is there a problem with the site?
Also, there are no GM part numbers listed on anything.
Thanks

[This message has been edited by typhoon (edited 01-28-2007).]

monsterparts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2007 09:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for monsterpartsClick Here to visit monsterparts's HomePageSend a Private Message to monsterpartsDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by typhoon:

I was looking at your parts site for a headlight assembly, 2000 Grand Prix. The illustrations/pictures do not show up so I don't know what I am buying. Is there a problem with the site?
Also, there are no GM part numbers listed on anything.
Thanks

If you want email me and I will look the part up for you. Ptrageser@patriotofboyertown.com

fierosound

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2007 10:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundDirect Link to This Post
Cliff - anyway to post a list than maintains column/tab settings? This looks OK in the post and edit screens.

SD4 parts list prices

Item GM Part No.
$300.27 HD Distributor # 10037373
$883.75 SD Head # 10045437
n/a Stock Head # 10022373
$149.88 SD Valve Cover # 10031327
$218.73 SD Intake 4-bbl # 10038470
$15.78 SD Intake Valve # 10031339
$15.36 SD Exhaust Valve # 10031325
$16.97 SD Intake Gasket # 12371032
$31.33 SD Head Gasket # 10038952
$4.65 SD Valve Springs (350) # 3911068
$8.80 SD Rocker Arms # 5723551
$2.26 SD Rocker Studs # 3921912
n/a SD Block # 10027633
n/a SD Crank # 10027779
$125.85 SD Build Kit # 10031328

------------------

3.4L S/C 87 GT www.fierosound.com
2002/2003/2004 World of Wheels Winner &
Multiple IASCA Stereo Award Winner

[This message has been edited by fierosound (edited 01-28-2007).]

Mickey_Moose

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 143
Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2007 12:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mickey_MooseClick Here to visit Mickey_Moose's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mickey_MooseDirect Link to This Post

One quick question, what method do you use to ship to Canada??

I am looking for a few discontinued trim parts that you have listed as being available:

Thanks,
Tim

[This message has been edited by Mickey_Moose (edited 01-28-2007).]

jstricker

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 370
Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2007 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jstrickerSend a Private Message to jstrickerDirect Link to This Post
I just had to buy the 4WD Switch for my truck from my dealer. It cost me $63.18 - 15% Discount = $53.70 + tax $3.71 = $57.41

From your site it was $36.36 + $7.50 (min shipping chrg) = $43.86 Would have saved me $13.55 to get it from you, or 24%.

Yeah, I think I'll keep your website bookmarked.

John Stricker
monsterparts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2007 01:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for monsterpartsClick Here to visit monsterparts's HomePageSend a Private Message to monsterpartsDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mickey_Moose:

One quick question, what method do you use to ship to Canada??

I am looking for a few discontinued trim parts that you have listed as being available:

Thanks,
Tim

These 3 numbers are available to me but as a side note when ordered I will not have them at my warehouse for a week because I have to pull them out of a storage facility across the country. As far as a shipping method to canada it varies upon size and weight. Smaller items would be shipped via usps priority mail but once it goes outside they range I would use UPS standard.
monsterparts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2007 01:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for monsterpartsClick Here to visit monsterparts's HomePageSend a Private Message to monsterpartsDirect Link to This Post

monsterparts

290 posts
Member since Jan 2007

Originally posted by jstricker:

I just had to buy the 4WD Switch for my truck from my dealer. It cost me $63.18 - 15% Discount = $53.70 + tax $3.71 = $57.41

From your site it was $36.36 + $7.50 (min shipping chrg) = $43.86 Would have saved me $13.55 to get it from you, or 24%.

Yeah, I think I'll keep your website bookmarked.

John Stricker

Thank you for your support and I look forward to dealing with you in the future

BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2007 05:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkDirect Link to This Post
NOT trying to bring you down in any way! but, once someone receives a part, could you please post with what part, packaging, quality, and time to recaive? so far i am definately going to keep my eye on you page i think it will only help you to have good reviews, on this forum, reputation is everything (which in many cases is good!) looking forward to saving some $$!!

------------------

See my lame film creations..
See F-I-E-R-O's Fiero store!
Please help me bring Betty back to life!! i need free parts and tech help!
Black Betty Build

monsterparts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2007 02:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for monsterpartsClick Here to visit monsterparts's HomePageSend a Private Message to monsterpartsDirect Link to This Post
JUST SENT OUT A BUNCH OF QUOTES OU ALL SENT ME THIS WEEKEND THIS MORNING HOPE OU ALL GOT THEM
Ac Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2007 07:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ac FieroSend a Private Message to Ac FieroDirect Link to This Post
just bought two dew strips. cheap price. had some trouble ordering from the site butguy on the phone was very helpful!
PFF
System Bot
monsterparts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2007 09:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for monsterpartsClick Here to visit monsterparts's HomePageSend a Private Message to monsterpartsDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Ac Fiero:

just bought two dew strips. cheap price. had some trouble ordering from the site butguy on the phone was very helpful!

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR ORDER
Marvin McInnis

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2007 10:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Marvin McInnisClick Here to visit Marvin McInnis's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marvin McInnisDirect Link to This Post
Browsing your catalog, I see some items (e.g. 87-88 Fiero fuel tanks) that have been considered unavailable from GM for some time. Are these truly new (or NOS) OEM parts from GM, used OEM parts, aftermarket parts, or are they errors in the catalog listings?

I agree that it would be very helpful if you listed the GM part number(s) for each part you offer. Not only would it help customers confirm that a listed part is the correct one, but it would allow them to verify for themselves that your prices are lower than from other well-known commercial sources.

[This message has been edited by Marvin McInnis (edited 01-30-2007).]

Marvin McInnis

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2007 11:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Marvin McInnisClick Here to visit Marvin McInnis's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marvin McInnisDirect Link to This Post

Marvin McInnis

11599 posts
Member since Apr 2002

Originally posted by fierosound:

Cliff - anyway to post a list than maintains column/tab settings? This looks OK in the post and edit screens.

Use the [ PRE ] ... [ /PRE ] (as in preformatted) UBB tags.
monsterparts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2007 11:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for monsterpartsClick Here to visit monsterparts's HomePageSend a Private Message to monsterpartsDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Marvin McInnis:

Browsing your catalog, I see some items (e.g. 87-88 Fiero fuel tanks) that have been considered unavailable from GM for some time. Are these truly new (or NOS) OEM parts from GM, used OEM parts, aftermarket parts, or are they errors in the catalog listings?

I agree that it would be very helpful if you listed the GM part number(s) for each part you offer. Not only would it help customers confirm that a listed part is the correct one, but it would allow them to verify for themselves that your prices are lower than from other well-known commercial sources.

The website provider does not show part numbers in th order field becuase the catalogs are not always accurate. I confirm that the correct parts are on order before I charge or ship the order and let you know of any descrepencies asap. Not every item in the catalog is available, which I again notify you quickly if an availability issue is encountered. There are alot of parts out there that if you go to anyone else they say it is no longer available but that is just because that dealer can not get it directly from GM. I have a nationwide network that allows me too look in just about ever dealer in the countrys inventory to look for the old dicontinued stock just sitting there collecting dust, and then purchase it from them to sell to you.
TM_Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2007 01:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TM_FieroSend a Private Message to TM_FieroDirect Link to This Post
Just placed an order for some parts for my other car.
wiccantoy

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2007 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wiccantoySend a Private Message to wiccantoyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by monsterparts:

I have a nationwide network that allows me too look in just about ever dealer in the countrys inventory to look for the old dicontinued stock just sitting there collecting dust, and then purchase it from them to sell to you.

is that all you are doing ? looking through the inventory of all the dealers ? if so everyone here has that ability. or do you also use aftermarket source's?
monsterparts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2007 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for monsterpartsClick Here to visit monsterparts's HomePageSend a Private Message to monsterpartsDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by wiccantoy:

is that all you are doing ? looking through the inventory of all the dealers ? if so everyone here has that ability. or do you also use aftermarket source's?

Thats not all I'm doing. Who I am first off I am a high volume GM dealership with over 750,000 in my own inventory. If I dont have something I then check availability of GM's warehouses. If there is nothing there I have a network that can check every just about every dealer in the country's inventory and then pull from thier inventory to sell. Most dealers do not have the capability of or willingness to do this. The only way an individule can do this is by calling every dealer in the country with the hopes of getting lucky. I can in a few mouse clicks narrow the list from housands of dealers to only the ones most likely to have it based off of purchases and stock balance transmissions to gm. I also have the ability to have these parts shipped to me from the other dealers and still be able to sell them to you at the same price as I would if I ordered it direct from GM. Basically I provide a no extra charge one stop shopping service. IF I can't get it "origional GM" no one can. I also do have some aftermarket sources I can call on in the situation that I can not find a GM one anywhere that I can use to offer you as an alternative. If you are interested. My site only quotes new GM parts and I will sell only new GM parts unless you accept my offer for the alternative in the situation I can't find a new GM part for you.
TM_Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2007 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TM_FieroSend a Private Message to TM_FieroDirect Link to This Post
FWIW I placed an order for some parts that were just recently discontinued by GM and I received notice that he would not be able to get the parts for me. So he appears to be honest and accurate with what other people have been saying on the GTO forum I visit.
monsterparts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2007 11:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for monsterpartsClick Here to visit monsterparts's HomePageSend a Private Message to monsterpartsDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TM_Fiero:

FWIW I placed an order for some parts that were just recently discontinued by GM and I received notice that he would not be able to get the parts for me. So he appears to be honest and accurate with what other people have been saying on the GTO forum I visit.

yes you were looking for the sport appearence grilles they are like gold right now. I have no idea why gm discontinued them but its just rediculas those things are begin fought over as bad as playstation 3 when it first came out!!!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 14 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock