Fiero Literature #6 - 1988 Pontiac Road Cars Brochure by FieroMeister
Started on: 12-31-2010 06:04 PM
Replies: 14
Last post by: BMTFIERO on 01-03-2011 11:25 AM
FieroMeister

Feedback score:    (63)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2010 06:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMeisterSend a Private Message to FieroMeisterDirect Link to This Post
Just found 3 more of these, basically mint condition. Be first to buy one in the New Year!! Thanks!

Offering a near mint condition 1988 Pontiac Road Cars Dealer Brochure. This one features the Fiero GT and Formula on the front and back covers. When opened up as shown in the pic you have a nice small poster sized image of the GT and Formula including model features and descriptions. These look great framed. Unfortunately for us Fiero folks the big center foldout is a Gran Prix.....
I found a couple of these in a box this week.
I'm planning to post many more brochures in the near future and you can combine items for discounts and save on shipping if you like.
Asking $6 for this one plus postage.
Take a look and feel free to ask any questions.....

[This message has been edited by FieroMeister (edited 01-01-2011).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Rick 88

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2010 07:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick 88Send a Private Message to Rick 88Direct Link to This Post
I have that brochure. It is one of Pontiac's best.
FieroMeister

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2010 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMeisterSend a Private Message to FieroMeisterDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Rick 88!! It is one of the nice ones. Just wish that the centerfold was a Fiero!! Happy New Year to ya!
ZarZ

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2010 11:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ZarZSend a Private Message to ZarZDirect Link to This Post
Love 88 stuff if available add it to my cart!
FieroMeister

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2010 11:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMeisterSend a Private Message to FieroMeisterDirect Link to This Post
ZarZ, slow down and take a deep breath Dude!!!! You're gonna hurt yourself!
I'll be posting more '88 stuff this weekend!
Got this one set aside for you. Thanks again!
ZarZ

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2010 11:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ZarZSend a Private Message to ZarZDirect Link to This Post
I recieved a box of stuff like this from a local guy who was a HUGE Fiero collector, had a convertible, that was sweet. Have the actual 88 Press release, slides, photos, tech data papers, etc. Some internal corporate memos, etc. Ever since then, been completing my set!
FieroMeister

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2010 11:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMeisterSend a Private Message to FieroMeisterDirect Link to This Post
I'm the same way. Once I got started I couldn't stop! Had a blast collecting it all. Now just trying to move some stuff that I don't need in order to fund a new project.
I have several Press Releases, Dealer Product/Merchandiser binders and a couple of Carousel slide trays full of Pontiac promotional slides. I don't even want to think about all the stuff out there that I never got my hands on! There's so much to collect.
FieroMeister

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2011 12:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMeisterSend a Private Message to FieroMeisterDirect Link to This Post
Just found 3 more of these if anyone is interested. Mint condition! Happy New Year!!
Fiero1Fan

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2011 04:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
one for me.
FieroMeister

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2011 10:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMeisterSend a Private Message to FieroMeisterDirect Link to This Post
You got it Fiero1Fan! Hope you're keeping track of all this. I'm starting to have trouble keeping up!!
Hope you had a great New Year's Eve.
FieroMeister

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2011 10:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMeisterSend a Private Message to FieroMeisterDirect Link to This Post

FieroMeister

1278 posts
Member since Feb 2000
OK, 2 left. Any takers??
PFF
System Bot
BMTFIERO

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2011 03:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BMTFIEROSend a Private Message to BMTFIERODirect Link to This Post
I would like one

Tim
DougKraft

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2011 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DougKraftSend a Private Message to DougKraftDirect Link to This Post
I'll take the last one!

Doug
FieroMeister

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2011 10:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMeisterSend a Private Message to FieroMeisterDirect Link to This Post
BMTFIERO & DougKraft, set 2 aside for you guys. Sorry for my delayed reply. Been a bit under the weather these past few days and had to take a break. Already got a PM from DougKraft and replied with postage price. BMTFIERO if you could shoot me a PM with your particulars I'll do the same for you.
Thanks!!
BMTFIERO

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2011 11:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BMTFIEROSend a Private Message to BMTFIERODirect Link to This Post
PM sent

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock