Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  For Sale some remaining Fiero Emblems of different designs.....

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

For Sale some remaining Fiero Emblems of different designs..... by Pete Matos
Started on: 12-07-2010 04:43 PM
Replies: 9
Last post by: Pete Matos on 12-12-2010 05:56 PM
Pete Matos

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2010 04:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Pete MatosSend a Private Message to Pete MatosDirect Link to This Post
Hey Guys,
I am as I am sure many of you are trying to get as much extra money for my kids Christmas presents as I can and I was designing something new when I realized that while I have sold quite a few of these emblems and everyone seems to be liking what they are getting I still have a few left here that have not been sold. I thought I would post them to try to get them to good homes and just basically get them out to those people who can use them in their custom fieros or just to put on their desk at work or home. What I have here is basically four emblems. I have two of the original run of the factory Fiero emblem with the Fieron wording and one is polished, one is not. I can polish the other one tomorrow if you want both of them and I will sell them at a slight discount for Christmas at $35.00 each plus $2.50 shipping unless you buy more than one. The other two are slightly different. One is the latest 3800 SC shield emblem and is the last one I had made. It is polished and ready to go. The last one is kinda special at least to me. It is actually the first fiero emblem I made and it is 1/4 inch thick as opposed to the rest which are 1/8 inch thick. It was also setup to run at what I thought was a setting to arrive at the maximum resolution of the emblem. Therefore it actually was engraved on the machine for a total of more than six hours. It is not polished and has a cool matte aluminum look and represents probably the best emblem I have made to date. It would not however work in the hood ornament rather this one would make for a good desk paper weight or otherwise since it is heavier and thicker than the rest. I will sell the 3800sc emblem for the same $35.00 plus shipping and the last one will need to be $40.00 plus shipping just because it is pretty damn nice..... Anyways, here are some pics. IF you are interested please shoot me a PM and you can send me a money order for any of these but the sooner you can the better as Christmas is coming quickly. Anyways May god bless all of you and I pray that all of you have the things you stand in need of this holiday season as well as the rest of the year...

Pete

[This message has been edited by Pete Matos (edited 12-07-2010).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Pete Matos

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2010 05:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Pete MatosSend a Private Message to Pete MatosDirect Link to This Post
Sorry for the double post but Had a problem with Pennocks image poster and had to reload it. Here are the rest of the pictures.... peace

Pete

Standard Fiero Shield....

3800sc LOGO

Higher resolution 1/4 inch thick emblem....

Sorry for the crappy cell phone pics, they do these emblems no justice believe me.... peace and merry Christmas...]

Pete

Pete Matos

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2010 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Pete MatosSend a Private Message to Pete MatosDirect Link to This Post

Pete Matos

2291 posts
Member since Jan 2010
Looking at the 3800sc model picture it looks like there is some sorta stain or discoloration on it but it is a reflection. I put these on my laptop lid and shot the pics and you can see the curtains and my lamp in the reflection in several of the pics... sorry again... peace

Pete
Pete Matos

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2010 10:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Pete MatosSend a Private Message to Pete MatosDirect Link to This Post
Here is a short video a kind fellow made for me of the badge I made for him. It kinda shows what these look like in person better than my crummy cell phone pics. Merry Christmas everyone and if you are interested in any of these just PM me.... peace
http://www.youtube.com/watc...mfu_in_order&list=UL

Oh, I can also engrave or machine other parts like an intake or any part which you would want personalized or customized and I can send you Cad samples beforehand if necessary. peace

Pete

[This message has been edited by Pete Matos (edited 12-09-2010).]

Pete Matos

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2010 04:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Pete MatosSend a Private Message to Pete MatosDirect Link to This Post
Bump for gettin' ready for Christmas!!!!! Peace to all my fiero Friends, especially you L67....

Pete
RyanFromMichigan

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2010 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RyanFromMichiganSend a Private Message to RyanFromMichiganDirect Link to This Post
Pete,

I'd like to buy the two factory style emblems. PM sent.
ZarZ

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2010 05:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ZarZSend a Private Message to ZarZDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent on the 1/4" unit, if avalible.

*Edit* Odd, both interests are from GR. Hey that means there is another fiero around here!

[This message has been edited by ZarZ (edited 12-11-2010).]

Pete Matos

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2010 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Pete MatosSend a Private Message to Pete MatosDirect Link to This Post
Hey thanks guys, all of these I think are now spoken for. Seems like there is gonna need to be a Grand Rapids Michigan Fiero Club starting up with you two now!! I am considering making another run of the original fiero emblems I made as there seems to be some more requests for them. If you guys want them I will crank up the machine on the weekend and get them started. Lemme know if you guys are interested and more importantly, May God Bless you and yours and have a Merry Christmas!! Peace

Pete

reborngt

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2010 08:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for reborngtSend a Private Message to reborngtDirect Link to This Post
put me down for one with the original fiero emblem Maybe you can make one that says fiero gt? Max
Pete Matos

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2010 05:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Pete MatosSend a Private Message to Pete MatosDirect Link to This Post
Sounds good man, I may try to put GT in the bottom of the shield like I did the SC in the 3800sc emblems......... This run will most likely just be the standard emblems... peace and merry Christmas....

Pete

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock