308 by Quad GT
Started on: 12-01-2010 12:22 PM
Replies: 4
Last post by: gtxbullet on 12-02-2010 02:00 PM
Quad GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2010 12:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Quad GTSend a Private Message to Quad GTDirect Link to This Post
Found this a while back, basically this car/shell was in his storage and the owner never paid rent. So he took possession of the car and wants his storage money back. Might be a good buy as he is flexible on the price.

http://ontario.kijiji.ca/c-...0-W0QQAdIdZ241175758
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
herkdriver

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2010 02:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for herkdriverSend a Private Message to herkdriverDirect Link to This Post
Unles he has the title, this may be more problem than it's worth. Can't sell without a title or a good bit of judicial paperwork.
3084me

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2010 03:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 3084meSend a Private Message to 3084meDirect Link to This Post
Wow.

I would "so buy that" if it was close enough for pick-up.. I'd love to have some spare body parts for my 308. Especially another hood and sail panel to goof around with. (Couldn't care less about the Fiero underneath).

Damn, I never thought I'd say it but . . . I live to damn far South !!!!

[This message has been edited by 3084me (edited 12-01-2010).]

foxgapfiero

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2010 06:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for foxgapfieroSend a Private Message to foxgapfieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 3084me:

Wow.

I would "so buy that" if it was close enough for pick-up.. I'd love to have some spare body parts for my 308. Especially another hood and sail panel to goof around with. (Couldn't care less about the Fiero underneath).

Damn, I never thought I'd say it but . . . I live to damn far South !!!!

I would love to have that car. Just way to far North. I think I could get a PA reconstruct title for it also. I missed an 87 rebody near me last year and regret it to this day
gtxbullet

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2010 02:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gtxbulletSend a Private Message to gtxbulletDirect Link to This Post
I'd love to make my 88 Coupe into a 308, but no title means it's not crossing the border...

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock