Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  NEW Clutch, Pressure Plate and Throwout Bearing for 4-speed Fieros

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

NEW Clutch, Pressure Plate and Throwout Bearing for 4-speed Fieros by FieroMeister
Started on: 11-27-2010 07:47 PM
Replies: 6
Last post by: FieroMeister on 11-28-2010 01:55 PM
FieroMeister

Feedback score:    (63)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2010 07:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMeisterSend a Private Message to FieroMeisterDirect Link to This Post
I have a brand new clutch that I bought for my INDY Fiero. This is an LUK clutch. I sold the INDY before getting a chance to change the clutch and don't need this any longer.
According to the Fiero Store web page it looks like the same clutch is used for 84-86 4-speeds.
I'm asking $60 plus shipping.
This is a new clutch, not remanufactured. It is a 6 spring clutch and not one of the lower performance 4-spring setups.
Thanks for looking.

[This message has been edited by FieroMeister (edited 11-27-2010).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
johnt671

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2010 08:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnt671Send a Private Message to johnt671Direct Link to This Post
I'm interested in this. My wife is looking for something for me for Christmas, so please give me a little time to talk to her. Can you give a shipping price to 18249?
FieroMeister

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2010 09:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMeisterSend a Private Message to FieroMeisterDirect Link to This Post
johnt671, I checked the USPS website and it looks like shipping would be $15 for Parcel Post or $30 for Priority Mail.
Hope that helps!
Thanks for the interest!!
johnt671

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2010 11:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnt671Send a Private Message to johnt671Direct Link to This Post
Sounds good. Just showed the wife and she said OK. Let me know how we can pay for it.
FieroMeister

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2010 11:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMeisterSend a Private Message to FieroMeisterDirect Link to This Post
I have a PayPal account. If you don't use PayPal you can send a check or Money Order. You can check the USPS website and decide if you want to add any insurance. The box will be well packed so I think it will be OK. Up to you.
If you use PayPal you can transfer the funds to my account at LJDAVICO@GMAIL.COM.
Thanks!!
johnt671

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2010 01:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnt671Send a Private Message to johnt671Direct Link to This Post
PM sent.
FieroMeister

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2010 01:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMeisterSend a Private Message to FieroMeisterDirect Link to This Post
PM replied!
Thanks.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock