Started on: 11-14-2010 07:57 PM
Replies: 7
Last post by: fieroguru on 11-17-2010 01:56 PM
fieroguru

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 258
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2010 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruDirect Link to This Post
Cleaning up some of the left over SBC pieces/parts that have been sitting on the shelf way too long.

Used Zumalt style automatic flexplate/nissan ring gear $75 shipped. For 2 piece rear main seal SBC (except 400 sbc). It came as part of a used kit I purchased about 5 years ago.

Two DS LT1 exhaust manifolds $75 shipped. Used with factory heat shields. There are a couple of broken off studs at the collector that will need to be removed. These will clear either Archie or Zumalt kits and will also clear the 4T60 transmission. Factory manifolds for a durable leak free exhaust setup and the factory heat shields to keep engine bay temps down.

SOLD---SOLD---SOLD---LT1 C4 Corvette 1 5/8" headers $75 shipped. Used very little, but due to poor fabrication they came with leaks. I welded them all up and welded the air tubes shut. Also the studs were crap, so I installed bolts at the collector flange. These will clear either Archie or Zumalt kits when used with a manual transmission.

Used OEM SBC roller cam kit 100 shipped. Factory roller lifters, retaining bars, sheet metal spider, pushrods and cam retaining plate.

ZZ4 roller cam $75 shipped. Used with about 45K miles.

SBC vacuum advance distributors... $50 shipped each. Buy them both and get everything in the pic.

[This message has been edited by fieroguru (edited 11-16-2010).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
linuxpowered88

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2010 06:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for linuxpowered88Send a Private Message to linuxpowered88Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroguru:

LT1 C4 Corvette 1 5/8" headers $75 shipped. Used very little, but due to poor fabrication they came with leaks. I welded them all up and welded the air tubes shut. Also the studs were crap, so I installed bolts at the collector flange. These will clear either Archie or Zumalt kits when used with a manual transmission.

Are these 2.5 in collectors?
fieroguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2010 07:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by linuxpowered88:

Are these 2.5 in collectors?

Yes.
fieroguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2010 08:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruDirect Link to This Post

fieroguru

12128 posts
Member since Aug 2003
This afternoon I will add a couple more parts... a cast aluminum thermostat housing/fill point, an oil filter bypass plate (only works on Zumalt style kits), a non-Archie single groove V-belt pulley, and anything else I come across while cleaning.
fieroguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2010 05:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruDirect Link to This Post

fieroguru

12128 posts
Member since Aug 2003
SOLD---SOLD---SOLD.Here is a cast aluminum thermostat housings with a bolt on upper brass section - $20 shipped. Looks like it was made specific for a fiero install... The brass overflow nipple is broken off, but as long as the front radiator cap is 5 PSI lower than this one it should never open anyway.

Oil filter bypass for Zumalt based kit or Archie automatic kit (will not clear the Archie manual kit starter location) - $20 shipped.

4 groove serpentine balancer $50 shipped. I made this from a stock 3.4 FWD balancer and cut it down from 6 groove to 4 groove in an effort to clear the frame rail.

V-belt balancer - $50 shipped. I came across this one on ebay several years ago, I do not know the original application but it fits on the end of the SBC and is quite narrow. This one takes a narrower V-belt than the stock fiero.

[This message has been edited by fieroguru (edited 11-16-2010).]

TWISTED

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2010 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TWISTEDSend a Private Message to TWISTEDDirect Link to This Post
keep it coming . any thing else
fieroguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2010 07:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruDirect Link to This Post
The headers and thermostat housing are sold.
fieroguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2010 01:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruDirect Link to This Post
Bump

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock