Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  Trueleo equal length 2.8l/3.1l/3.4l headers and Y-Pipe, CERAMIC COATED

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

Trueleo equal length 2.8l/3.1l/3.4l headers and Y-Pipe, CERAMIC COATED by MadDanceSkillz
Started on: 11-06-2010 11:52 AM
Replies: 5
Last post by: herkdriver on 12-05-2010 09:53 PM
MadDanceSkillz

Feedback score:    (27)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2010 11:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MadDanceSkillzSend a Private Message to MadDanceSkillzDirect Link to This Post
This is pretty much as good as it gets for a 60* exhaust setup. I have a set of Trueleo Creations exhaust headers for a 2.8l/3.1l/3.4l. These are designed to replace the awful log style manifolds that came on the 2.8l. I have the Trueleo intake manifold (Have that for sale in another thread, look in the mall) and this exhaust setup on a 190k mile 2.8l, and it will bounce off the rev limiter without hesitation. No more engine falling on its face at 4,000rpm.

These headers and Y-Pipe are also ceramic coated to cut down on heat in the engine bay. This costs an extra 200 dollars or so to have done, and it is already done on these.

I am asking 400 shipped for both headers and the Y-pipe, all of which are ceramic coated and have no flaws. You will get the headers, Y-pipe, bolts, any gaskets that come off the car, and anything else that goes into installing the exhaust system. The headers and Y-pipe are a dull chrome that still has some shine to it. There is no rust at all, and these are also far superior to the stock manifolds aesthetically, being they look really cool and are silver, not the color of 25 year old rust.

These are 500$ from Trueleo without the ceramic coating, I am asking 100$ less than that and these are ceramic coated, which wasn't cheap.

http://www.trueleo.com/fieroexhaust.htm

400 shipped takes them.

I also have a stainless Ocelot exhaust and Truleo intake I would sell either as a complete set, with another piece of the 3, or individually. Obviously, buying these with the intake or stainless Ocelot exhaust will come with a good discount

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/054423.html - Ocelot stainless steel exhaust
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/054421.html - Trueleo Equal-length ceramic coated headers

------------------
1988 Formula "Smooth Charlene"
Modded Series III 3800SC - CJB T-Tops

You might be a redneck if you use lug nuts as cradle bolt nuts. They do work, though... - MadDanceSkillz

The Massive, Huge, Epic Sale - If it's a Fiero part, I should have it. Seriously.
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/054335.html

[This message has been edited by MadDanceSkillz (edited 11-08-2010).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
MadDanceSkillz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2010 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadDanceSkillzSend a Private Message to MadDanceSkillzDirect Link to This Post
Bump for pic.
Erik

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2010 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ErikSend a Private Message to ErikDirect Link to This Post
Do they come with wiring guards?
MadDanceSkillz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2010 11:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadDanceSkillzSend a Private Message to MadDanceSkillzDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Erik:

Do they come with wiring guards?

Apparently not.

I bought the car with these on it, didn't do the install. You'd be shocked at how cool they stay with the ceramic coating, though. Those wires aren't exposed to as much heat as many of the wires are on stock 2.8l's.
MadDanceSkillz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2010 02:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadDanceSkillzSend a Private Message to MadDanceSkillzDirect Link to This Post
Bump for herkdriver to post so I can leave feedback. These are sold.
herkdriver

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2010 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for herkdriverSend a Private Message to herkdriverDirect Link to This Post
Feed back left

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock