Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  1986 SE Aero Coupe - Project Car - All Options Except Rear Spoiler

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

1986 SE Aero Coupe - Project Car - All Options Except Rear Spoiler by FieroMeister
Started on: 10-23-2010 09:55 AM
Replies: 19
Last post by: FieroMeister on 12-11-2010 10:34 PM
FieroMeister

Feedback score:    (63)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2010 09:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMeisterSend a Private Message to FieroMeisterDirect Link to This Post
NEW PICS ADDED OF INTERIOR AND REAR TRUNK.
New projects mean this one has to go.
The car is an '86 SE with the Aero & GT packages. Has all the factory performance options including the WS6 suspension package. The car has about 65,000 miles on her. Every option is on this car except the rear spoiler. I have a correct rear spoiler that I can sell with the car.
Car is a 4-speed with the 2.8 liter V6. The car is completely stock. Located in Jacksonville, Florida.
The paint is pretty rough. Needs a paint job to look nice. For the most part the car has been stored in a garage.
Seats are basically as new, as is the rest of the interior (see pics). I bought the car in 1990 and have always had towels on the seats (you can actually see the towels in several of the pictures below). For the most part the interior is top notch. The dash has always had a dash pad on it so it is in great shape.
The car has been sitting for several years due to a cracked forward exhaust manifold. I have a pair of the re-welded and ported stock manifolds that can go with the car. Also included are new exhaust manifold gaskets, new O2 sensor, new neoprene valve cover gaskets.
The exhaust has been mostly removed as the manifold repair process was started awhile back. As it sits the car is not running so a buyer would need to tow or trailer the car away. Other than the cracked manifold the car was running fine previously but was giving a code for the O2 sensor, which is why the new one is included with the car.
A brand new windshield was installed just before the manifold cracked. The windshield gasket is still in the front trunk. I did not have it installed because I was planning to have the car painted. Clutch has about 10,000 miles on it. Tires have about 500 miles (BFGoodrich Radial T/As 225/60/14). Gabriel gas shocks have about 1,000 miles. All the body panels, including front and rear bumpers and aero moldings are in great shape. All the outside needs is the Maaco $295 special Presidential paint package and it would look like new.
I'd like to sell the car intact, but, I will part out if there is interest and I can get the money that I need out of the car.
I'm asking $750 for the car as-is. I'm open to offers and/or inquiries about parts.
This car would be an excellent V8 swap candidate. That is what I was planning to do to the car myself if I kept it.
If there is anything in particular you'd like to see a shot of just let me know and I'll get them for you.
You can contact me here on this thread or via PM or you can email me at fieromeister@gmail.com
Thanks for looking!!

Only minor surface rust in the trunk, no rust through or holes. Most of it wiped off with a damp cloth. The rest would come out with steel wool.
The radio is sitting on the floor on the passenger side. I have a Pioneer DEH-45DH that hasn't even been installed yet and the original all push button premium sound system stereo. Buyer gets his choice with the car.
Let me know if you need to see any other shots.
Thanks for looking.

[This message has been edited by FieroMeister (edited 12-06-2010).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
FieroMeister

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2010 09:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMeisterSend a Private Message to FieroMeisterDirect Link to This Post
Bump for day 2.
Great project, or, get what you need off of it and sell the rest. Lots of great parts, or, easy to get back on the road.
Thanks for looking!
FieroMeister

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2010 06:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMeisterSend a Private Message to FieroMeisterDirect Link to This Post
Bump for day 3.
FieroMeister

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2010 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMeisterSend a Private Message to FieroMeisterDirect Link to This Post
And one more time.
FieroMeister

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2010 08:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMeisterSend a Private Message to FieroMeisterDirect Link to This Post
ttt
Offers anyone??
datacop

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2010 09:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for datacopClick Here to visit datacop's HomePageSend a Private Message to datacopDirect Link to This Post
thinking....
pop

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2010 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for popSend a Private Message to popDirect Link to This Post
please post pics of interior.
FieroMeister

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2010 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMeisterSend a Private Message to FieroMeisterDirect Link to This Post
Planning on posting pics of the interior, trunks, etc. soon. Work has gotten in the way, as usual. Sorry for the delay. Hope to get to it this weekend.
crazykid87

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2010 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crazykid87Send a Private Message to crazykid87Direct Link to This Post
wow that's a good deal if it's still available by the beginning of the month I will be contacting you, I live in Jacksonville on the southside
FieroMeister

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2010 06:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMeisterSend a Private Message to FieroMeisterDirect Link to This Post
crazykid87, I believe that it is a great deal. Of course, I'm a bit prejudiced! I've been through a lot of these cars and this one has lots of great parts and is a sound platform. Just hoping to sell quick to make the wife happy! I'm on the southside also. Near 9A and Baymeadows. Let me know if you just want to come by and take a look. I have lots of other Fiero stuff that I'm going to be selling as well. You could get first dibs!!
FieroMeister

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2010 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMeisterSend a Private Message to FieroMeisterDirect Link to This Post
Another bump before the weekend.
PFF
System Bot
FieroMeister

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2010 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMeisterSend a Private Message to FieroMeisterDirect Link to This Post
All PMs replied to. Thanks for the interest!
josef644

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2010 01:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Direct Link to This Post
I have seen the interior of this car. It is fine. Good luck with your sale
FieroMeister

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2010 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMeisterSend a Private Message to FieroMeisterDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Joe. I've added the interior and trunk pics that I sent to you. Hopefully that will help to generate a little more interest.
Good luck with your search for the ideal Fiero. Sorry that mine wasn't the automatic that you were looking for and that it was a bit too far away.
floridafiero

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2010 12:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for floridafieroSend a Private Message to floridafieroDirect Link to This Post
PM sent! VERY interested in the car!!

Gabe
FieroMeister

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2010 04:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMeisterSend a Private Message to FieroMeisterDirect Link to This Post
My '86 SE has sold!!!
Thanks floridafiero!!!
josef644

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2010 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroMeister:

My '86 SE has sold!!!
Thanks floridafiero!!!

Well congratulations to both of you guys.
FieroMeister

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2010 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMeisterSend a Private Message to FieroMeisterDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Joe!!!
How did you make out with your automatic car?
This deal is not done yet but so far, so good.
josef644

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2010 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Direct Link to This Post
We have put it all on hold until after X Mas.
FieroMeister

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2010 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMeisterSend a Private Message to FieroMeisterDirect Link to This Post
Sorry to hear that. Maybe it will work out for the best. A lot already going on for the holidays. No need to rush.
Take care and keep me posted thru PM.
Good luck and have a great Christmas!!

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock