A few misc parts for sale. by psychosurfer
Started on: 10-17-2010 05:15 PM
Replies: 10
Last post by: Mini_moosee on 11-10-2010 11:38 PM
psychosurfer

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2010 05:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for psychosurferSend a Private Message to psychosurferDirect Link to This Post
Organizing the shop I ran across a few parts that I do not need, maybe you do! I tried to spy around to see what fair prices for these parts seem to be, if I am off the mark please let me know.

1988 steering rack: This came from a low-milage car (around 30k) a few years ago. $95 shipped

1988 Fiero "dot matrix" instrument bezels. Both are scratch/blemish free, dusty but ready to go. $20 each shiped

1988 Beechwood Driver-side seatbelt. This came out of an '88 coupe with around 100k miles. Works as it should, needs a good cleaning though. $20 shipped.

Charcoal canister bracket. From an 88 Formula but I'm pretty sure they are all the same. $10 shipped

Stainless-steel exhaust pipe. This is the part that eliminates the cat-converter. This fits a pre-88 V6 and is used. It is from the Oceola kit. $25 shipped

Other items that I did not take pics of:
Notchie sail panels (the actual body panel, not the faux window). I have several of these in all conditions.
Notchie deck-lid grills. These have been newly restored and are show quality.
A set of "chevrolet" 90 degree V6 tall valve covers that have been powder-coated black.
Fastback weather strip recall in good condition.

[This message has been edited by psychosurfer (edited 10-17-2010).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fiero49

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2010 05:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero49Send a Private Message to fiero49Direct Link to This Post
Pm sent about the sail panels
psychosurfer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2010 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for psychosurferSend a Private Message to psychosurferDirect Link to This Post
Jerry, PM replied.
psychosurfer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2010 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for psychosurferSend a Private Message to psychosurferDirect Link to This Post
Bump to add a near perfect recall weather strip, clips have been sanded, primed and painted black. $45 shipped to the lower 48!
JimmyS

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 124
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2010 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by psychosurfer:

Bump to add a near perfect recall weather strip, clips have been sanded, primed and painted black. $45 shipped to the lower 48!

Pics please
psychosurfer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2010 05:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for psychosurferSend a Private Message to psychosurferDirect Link to This Post

JimmyS

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 124
Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2010 02:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by psychosurfer:

SOLD

Do you take paypal? Is so, whats the addy to send the money to?
psychosurfer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2010 01:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for psychosurferSend a Private Message to psychosurferDirect Link to This Post
Bump. Have one more recall weather strip left. Also, if you need anything listed, and I'm off on the price, make me an offer.
outlawfiero17

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2010 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for outlawfiero17Send a Private Message to outlawfiero17Direct Link to This Post
would you make a combo deal for the valve covers and the down pipe?
psychosurfer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2010 11:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for psychosurferSend a Private Message to psychosurferDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by outlawfiero17:

would you make a combo deal for the valve covers and the down pipe?

Sure. PM me an offer. Keep in mind the valve covers are for a 90 degree V6 and will not work on a 2.8.

Also, to everyone interested in the additional recall weatherstrip, I have sent pics to the first person in line. If they do not want it, I will post the pics here. If they do, I will put up some pics of a few others I have that are not perfect, but very pliable and nice.

Please make offers on any of the other parts, just want this stuff out of the way.

Mini_moosee

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2010 11:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mini_mooseeSend a Private Message to Mini_mooseeDirect Link to This Post
You have a PM
PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock