Started on: 10-12-2010 10:22 PM
Replies: 6
Last post by: MstangsBware on 10-30-2010 09:53 PM
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2010 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post
I have a complete set of rear 88 suspension links up for sale. They are in good condition with only slight surface rust. I am asking $125 shipped for the set. For $25 extra I can bead blast them and paint them in high temp gloss black. For another $25 I can remove the old bushings and at buyer expense install new poly bushings. I will sell them however the buyer wants.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fierogt28

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2010 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt28Send a Private Message to fierogt28Direct Link to This Post
PM sent...
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2010 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post
One set SOLD...still a set for sale.....
mptighe

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 122
Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2010 08:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheDirect Link to This Post
Seriously...? What's with you and selling stuff I JUST bought? I would have taken all of this stuff if it wasn't already sitting next to my car at the shop. Let me know if you have a F Body interior lying around, as it's likely to be my next investment.
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2010 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mptighe:

Seriously...? What's with you and selling stuff I JUST bought? I would have taken all of this stuff if it wasn't already sitting next to my car at the shop. Let me know if you have a F Body interior lying around, as it's likely to be my next investment.

U should always ask me before buying things cause I just might have it for sale...No F-Body interior parts laying around so no need to ask....
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2010 09:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post
Bump..Still a set for Sale.....
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2010 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post
TTT......

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock