Rear spoiler, door panels, axels and sunroof for sale by GlennGdman
Started on: 10-12-2010 01:16 PM
Replies: 19
Last post by: mattman134 on 11-23-2010 12:37 AM
GlennGdman

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2010 01:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GlennGdmanSend a Private Message to GlennGdmanDirect Link to This Post
I have several Fiero items for sale:

Rear Spoiler - Color: Maroon - faded paint especially on top - no mounting hardware or gasket - SOLD thank you

Sun Roof - $50.00 OBO plus shipping - comes with the glass, weather stripping (not sure how good it is), metal frame, the surrounding fiberglass from the roof (not use able other then for a template).

Gray door panels (Drivers & Passengers) with arm rest for sale - these are in good shape - can take a photo if someone is interested -SOLD

Axle set from a 1985 V6 standard transmission Fiero - good condition, they are a re-manufactured/rebuilt set - $50.00 OBO for the set (drivers & passengers) plus shipping

[This message has been edited by GlennGdman (edited 11-16-2010).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
rysem

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2010 06:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rysemClick Here to visit rysem's HomePageSend a Private Message to rysemDirect Link to This Post
Are the axles newly rebuilt or are they used?
GlennGdman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2010 06:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GlennGdmanSend a Private Message to GlennGdmanDirect Link to This Post
They are used and were on the car when I bought it so i can't tell how many miles are on them. The boots are in good shape and I did not see any cracks in them. I can take a photo if you would like me to
GlennGdman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2010 04:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GlennGdmanSend a Private Message to GlennGdmanDirect Link to This Post
bump for today....
GlennGdman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2010 08:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GlennGdmanSend a Private Message to GlennGdmanDirect Link to This Post
bump
GlennGdman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2010 07:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GlennGdmanSend a Private Message to GlennGdmanDirect Link to This Post
Bump for today
GlennGdman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2010 06:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GlennGdmanSend a Private Message to GlennGdmanDirect Link to This Post
I would be interested in a partial trade for a good v6 radiator and lower support member
GlennGdman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2010 05:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GlennGdmanSend a Private Message to GlennGdmanDirect Link to This Post
Bump
GlennGdman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2010 10:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GlennGdmanSend a Private Message to GlennGdmanDirect Link to This Post
I still have the sunroof and axles for sale.
DLCLK87GT

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2010 11:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DLCLK87GTSend a Private Message to DLCLK87GTDirect Link to This Post
I'm interested in the door panels if you still have them. Pictures and more info please if you do.
GlennGdman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2010 05:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GlennGdmanSend a Private Message to GlennGdmanDirect Link to This Post
I do still have them and will take a couple of pictures tomorrow for you.
PFF
System Bot
GlennGdman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2010 06:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GlennGdmanSend a Private Message to GlennGdmanDirect Link to This Post
Photos of the door panels... FYI The drivers side arm rest has some deep grooves in it....

DLCLK87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2010 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DLCLK87GTSend a Private Message to DLCLK87GTDirect Link to This Post
thanks for the pix. What year are they and are they power mirror panels (drivers side knob hole)??
GlennGdman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2010 10:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GlennGdmanSend a Private Message to GlennGdmanDirect Link to This Post
They were out of an 86 SE with power windows.
DLCLK87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2010 08:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DLCLK87GTSend a Private Message to DLCLK87GTDirect Link to This Post
any idea what shipping would be to 08055?
GlennGdman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2010 09:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GlennGdmanSend a Private Message to GlennGdmanDirect Link to This Post
I will figure out the box size and weight and get back to you tonight with shipping cost.
GlennGdman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2010 06:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GlennGdmanSend a Private Message to GlennGdmanDirect Link to This Post

GlennGdman

223 posts
Member since Jul 2003
PM sent
GlennGdman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2010 04:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GlennGdmanSend a Private Message to GlennGdmanDirect Link to This Post
door panels are now sold...
DLCLK87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2010 12:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DLCLK87GTSend a Private Message to DLCLK87GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GlennGdman:

door panels are now sold...

I just got them, thank you!

Bump for you if you have stuff left to sell. I'd also like to add that I got my door panels, exactly as described, great shape, great price and very fast shipping. + for you!
mattman134

Feedback score:    (33)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2010 12:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mattman134Send a Private Message to mattman134Direct Link to This Post
feedback left

Thanks
Matt

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock