Started on: 10-08-2010 06:52 PM
Replies: 11
Last post by: pontiackid86 on 10-28-2010 07:41 PM
mrfiero

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 149
Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2010 06:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroDirect Link to This Post
I just picked up a shifter arm from an '84 Fiero today. It fits all manual transmission Fieros and is approximately 1" shorter than what came on '85-'88 Fieros.

Price is $15 shipped.

[This message has been edited by mrfiero (edited 10-09-2010).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
mrfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2010 01:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroDirect Link to This Post
Sold!

[This message has been edited by mrfiero (edited 10-09-2010).]

samt

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2010 11:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for samtSend a Private Message to samtDirect Link to This Post
Just wondering when this was sent as its not here yet...
mrfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2010 12:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroDirect Link to This Post
Wow.....I mailed that out a while ago. I even shipped it Priority Mail so it would get there sooner. Let me look for the receipt and we'll see what happened to it.
86GTFastback

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2010 01:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86GTFastbackSend a Private Message to 86GTFastbackDirect Link to This Post
It took well over a week just for a fuel pump to get to the US sent from canada, and then another 3 business days to get to me, and I'm in OH. So I wouldn't worry too much yet.
samt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2010 02:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for samtSend a Private Message to samtDirect Link to This Post
we're looking at almost three weeks
mrfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2010 02:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroDirect Link to This Post
I PM'd you the info. I went to the post office, but they couldn't give me any more info than what the USPS website gave me (only that it had been shipped). I mailed it out on the 14th, so it has been exactly 2 weeks.....I'm fairly certain that you will get it very soon. They say 6-10 business days and today is the 10th business day, so they are technically still within their range. It is probably stuck somewhere in customs purgatory.

LMK when you do get it.
samt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2010 02:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for samtSend a Private Message to samtDirect Link to This Post
thanks and no problem I was assuming it was sent the beginning of the week...sorry to bother you..I'll let you know when it gets here...
samt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2010 03:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for samtSend a Private Message to samtDirect Link to This Post

samt

599 posts
Member since May 2004
So guess what just showed up.....I refunded some money to you Mike as I think the postage was a little more than you thought it would be....thanks
mrfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2010 04:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroDirect Link to This Post
I'm glad it got there and thanks for the additional $$.

BTW.....I had it all ready to ship out on the 11th, but the post office was closed for Columbus Day and I wasn't able to get back there until the 14th, otherwise it would have gotten to you on Monday instead of today.

The important thing is that it arrived and you're happy.

stickpony

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2010 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stickponyClick Here to visit stickpony's HomePageSend a Private Message to stickponyDirect Link to This Post
This thread gives me wood
PFF
System Bot
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2010 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
Example of a good smooth transaction with a screwup on usps's part. Good neither of you jumped to conclusions +1 for the both of you.

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 10-28-2010).]

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock