Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  Parting out a white 86 GT Fastback (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
Parting out a white 86 GT Fastback by MulletproofMonk
Started on: 10-01-2010 11:20 AM
Replies: 44
Last post by: MulletproofMonk on 11-04-2010 04:05 PM
MulletproofMonk

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2010 11:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkDirect Link to This Post
=========
Car is gone
=========
Time to part out a white 86 GT Fastback that I have been keeping around for parts, it was wrecked in the front. Need the space in the garage so it needs to go... Plus the wife calls it my "shelf" since I keep stacking parts on it.

I will keep a list of things that are sold/gone from the car so that people know it isn't available. I'll also try to keep a list of who has requested what so there is line for parts. Once paid for and sold, I will move them to the sold list. You can also make me an offer on the whole car...

========== sold / gone ==========
front hood (I do have a couple other hoods, not white though)
decklid
2.8L engine
5 speed Getrag and cables
brake booster
gas tank
wheels
hard top (keeping it)
aux gauge, housing, wire, radio surround - sold to gtxbullet
drivers inside door panel - sold to trod84se4spd
both seats - sold to trod84se4spd
both carpets - sold to trod84se4spd
steering wheel sold to Ted
drivers window (broke it removing mirrors)
======= broken but available =======
front bumper is torn from the accident
front fenders damaged
front marker lights damaged
tail lights, covers cracked, lense okay
center console skeleton is cracked
both door panels
======= available or requested ======
waiting on payment from msweldon - Power Mirror setup
waiting on payment from msweldon - all GT molding
waiting on payment from msweldon - blue dingy box
Power Window and Power Door Lock setup $100
Driver/Passenger door lock with key $25
fastback clip (no I'm not shipping it) $75
dash $80
120 mph speedo $65 alone or $85 with the whole housing and switches
glovebox #2 (has the white bezel in the picture) $35
passenger door panel (panel and pocket) $20
driver and passenger door handles $20
front rack with a-arms $125
rear cradle (sleeves removed, candidate for Rodneys aluminum bushings with sleeves) $80
coolant tubes
steering column with ignition key $65
13" wheels (all 4) $30
------------------
-Brian

My 87 GT Poly Suspension Upgrade (all pics) thread
Removing the roof panel

[This message has been edited by MulletproofMonk (edited 11-17-2010).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
stogoski

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2010 04:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stogoskiSend a Private Message to stogoskiDirect Link to This Post
Is the engine an I4 of V6? If it's a V6 - how much do you want for it?

-Rich
MulletproofMonk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2010 04:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by stogoski:

Is the engine an I4 of V6? If it's a V6 - how much do you want for it?

-Rich

Sorry Rich. That's in the sold category. I parted the engine and getrag when I first got the car 2 years ago... =)

------------------
-Brian

Removing the roof panel

stogoski

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2010 04:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stogoskiSend a Private Message to stogoskiDirect Link to This Post
Oh hah! Look at that, I forgot how to read. Thanks heh How much would you want for the carpet and fastback clip?

-Rich
MulletproofMonk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2010 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkDirect Link to This Post
First of all, this is why the wife calls it "the shelf". I supposed seeing this picture posted does make me realize it is a shelf...

Drivers door - I could pop the hinge pin and it would make a nice bolt on swap

Passenger door - I could pop the hinge pin and it would make a nice bolt on swap

Drivers seat

Passenger seat

Drivers carpet - some wear by the seat bottom

Passenger carpet

Parking brake

glove box #1 - I have 2

glove box #2

Dash

Speedo and steering wheel

------------------
-Brian

Removing the roof panel

MulletproofMonk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2010 09:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkDirect Link to This Post

MulletproofMonk

3079 posts
Member since Oct 2005
gtxbullet

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2010 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gtxbulletSend a Private Message to gtxbulletDirect Link to This Post
I'll take the auxilary cluster, with harness, and the radio vinyl surround that goes with in (has the opening on the top for the aux gauge)

you have PM
flimbob

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2010 12:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for flimbobSend a Private Message to flimbobDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
nutherproject68

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2010 01:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nutherproject68Send a Private Message to nutherproject68Direct Link to This Post
PM sent.
trod84se4spd

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2010 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for trod84se4spdSend a Private Message to trod84se4spdDirect Link to This Post
I'm interested in drivers side interior door panel, will you sell seperately?
Erik

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2010 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ErikSend a Private Message to ErikDirect Link to This Post
Can you post a pic of the front bumper and where its damaged? I might be interested in it, thanks.
PFF
System Bot
donnie072003

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2010 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for donnie072003Click Here to visit donnie072003's HomePageSend a Private Message to donnie072003Direct Link to This Post
You have PM
Nilknarf

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2010 11:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NilknarfSend a Private Message to NilknarfDirect Link to This Post
Do you have the taillights still? Is the back housing crack free on them? Could u post or send me pics?

[This message has been edited by Nilknarf (edited 10-05-2010).]

MulletproofMonk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2010 11:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Nilknarf:
Do you have the taillights still? Is the back housing crack free on them? Could u post or send me pics?

Well, I have 3 sets of GT tail lights. I have a set that the lense is broken, jeff7 is waiting for me to get him pictures. One set has some delam and one crack. The last set has no cracks but has some delam. The other 2 sets are over here: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/053952.html

------------------
-Brian

Removing the roof panel

OHNIKO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2010 07:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKODirect Link to This Post
the power door lock/unlock switch covers? (just the covers if they're not faded & are intact

MulletproofMonk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2010 05:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Erik:

Can you post a pic of the front bumper and where its damaged? I might be interested in it, thanks.

I think that front bumper is toast. Here are the two spots it is torn. However, if you think you can do something with it let me know. Ship it might be expensive.

------------------
-Brian

Removing the roof panel

OHNIKO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2010 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKODirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by OHNIKO:

the power door lock/unlock switch covers? (just the covers if they're not faded & are intact

...bump ..

MulletproofMonk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2010 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkDirect Link to This Post
aux gauge, housing, wire, radio surround - sold to gtxbullet
fiero49

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2010 11:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero49Send a Private Message to fiero49Direct Link to This Post
pm sent
Erik

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2010 02:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ErikSend a Private Message to ErikDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MulletproofMonk:

I think that front bumper is toast. Here are the two spots it is torn. However, if you think you can do something with it let me know. Ship it might be expensive.

Thanks for posting pictures ..thats a little more than I want to take on but thanks for showing it.
MulletproofMonk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2010 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by trod84se4spd:

I'm interested in drivers side interior door panel, will you sell seperately?

Good to meet you Tom! Looking forward to seeing your car run.

------------------
-Brian

Removing the roof panel

PFF
System Bot
TheRealShadowX

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 73
Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2010 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXDirect Link to This Post
My clumsy girlfriend pushed the down part of my trunk release switch and SNAP! (I keep teasing her and she feels terrible! She has a Fiero of her own but no power opts. So switch operation is a foreign concept to her! Lol!) Now I need a new one.... How much for yours? And could you try and get that icky red paint off? If not, oh well. Thanks!

------------------
"He took my stapler. I could burn this building down."

MulletproofMonk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2010 09:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TheRealShadowX:

My clumsy girlfriend pushed the down part of my trunk release switch and SNAP! (I keep teasing her and she feels terrible! She has a Fiero of her own but no power opts. So switch operation is a foreign concept to her! Lol!) Now I need a new one.... How much for yours? And could you try and get that icky red paint off? If not, oh well. Thanks!

What! That red paint is the shiznit! I would really rather not try to get it off incase it damages it. $10 if you let me throw it in a bubble mailer, $14 if you want it shipped in a box...

------------------
-Brian

Removing the roof panel

TheRealShadowX

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 73
Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2010 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXDirect Link to This Post

What! That red paint is the shiznit! I would really rather not try to get it off incase it damages it. $10 if you let me throw it in a bubble mailer, $14 if you want it shipped in a box...

$10? Sure! Do I paypal you now or later? Hahaha! Let me know! (Bubble mailer is fine, but being a UPS employee I see what happens to packages, and it isnt pretty! Hahaha, It'll be fine.) Thanks!

------------------
"He took my stapler. I could burn this building down."

MulletproofMonk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2010 08:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TheRealShadowX:
$10? Sure! Do I paypal you now or later? Hahaha! Let me know! (Bubble mailer is fine, but being a UPS employee I see what happens to packages, and it isnt pretty! Hahaha, It'll be fine.) Thanks!

I sent you a PM with paypal information.

------------------
-Brian

Removing the roof panel

donnie072003

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2010 02:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for donnie072003Click Here to visit donnie072003's HomePageSend a Private Message to donnie072003Direct Link to This Post

Brian think you cut the silver part off the bottom and shipped it to me? Thats the only part I want anyway. Been looking for a damaged front bumper cover since I didn't want to ruin a good one for a little mod (Front lower lip). I figure it should fit in a box about 5" X 24" X 60" roughly and the weight shouldn't be too bad either getting rid of the whole top part. Let me know if you would be willing to cut it for me. Sawzall is your friend! LOL My zip is 61301. Thanks

Donnie
MulletproofMonk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2010 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by donnie072003:
Brian think you cut the silver part off the bottom and shipped it to me? Thats the only part I want anyway. Been looking for a damaged front bumper cover since I didn't want to ruin a good one for a little mod (Front lower lip). I figure it should fit in a box about 5" X 24" X 60" roughly and the weight shouldn't be too bad either getting rid of the whole top part. Let me know if you would be willing to cut it for me. Sawzall is your friend! LOL My zip is 61301. Thanks
Donnie

Donnie,
First, no sawzall... I might be able to do it with a cutoff tool. As I am finding with FedEx, once a box hits a certain dimension, they charge on potential weight. I'll look for you.

------------------
-Brian

Removing the roof panel

donnie072003

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2010 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for donnie072003Click Here to visit donnie072003's HomePageSend a Private Message to donnie072003Direct Link to This Post
Thanks Brian. I have had no luck finding anything local and like I said before I do not want to cut up a good cover. These parts are getting scarce and I'd hate to cut up a part that might be finishing someone elses car.

Donnie
fiero49

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2010 09:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero49Send a Private Message to fiero49Direct Link to This Post
Brian you have a pm
MulletproofMonk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2010 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkDirect Link to This Post
I belive that trod84se4spd is going to pickup the seats and carpet sometime this week.

Also have a guy coming to get the steering wheel (if I can get it off, broke one puller so far)

-Brian
damccord

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2010 12:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for damccordSend a Private Message to damccordDirect Link to This Post
You wouldn't by chance have a jack? In need of one. If so, Price/shipping to 44256?
PFF
System Bot
MulletproofMonk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2010 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkDirect Link to This Post
Bump
Ridgelandbaseball

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2010 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RidgelandbaseballSend a Private Message to RidgelandbaseballDirect Link to This Post
Looking for a driver side silver ground effect. Do you have?
BlackEmrald

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2010 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackEmraldSend a Private Message to BlackEmraldDirect Link to This Post
Do you have the lace style wheels? Could you post pictures of them if so?

------------------
1986 SE V6 Auto. 114K miles.
1995 F-150 4.9l Straight 6, Port and polished head, oversize valves, mild cam.

msweldon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2010 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for msweldonSend a Private Message to msweldonDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent
MulletproofMonk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2010 08:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BlackEmrald:

Do you have the lace style wheels? Could you post pictures of them if so?

I don't have the lace wheels for it. I do have a set of black lace 88 wheels that I am considering selling.
sixstringretard

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2010 10:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sixstringretardSend a Private Message to sixstringretardDirect Link to This Post
Do you still have the quarter panel piece that the intake hooks up to? is it in good shape ? How much for it + shipped to Clarksville, IN 47129 ?
Also might want all the side marker lights if you still got them and they are in good shape.
MulletproofMonk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2010 11:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sixstringretard:
Do you still have the quarter panel piece that the intake hooks up to? is it in good shape ? How much for it + shipped to Clarksville, IN 47129 ?
Also might want all the side marker lights if you still got them and they are in good shape.

I think that I have some more quarter panels in my attic. Do you have a particular color you need?
MTillard

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2010 02:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MTillardSend a Private Message to MTillardDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
MulletproofMonk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2010 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkDirect Link to This Post
I got the dash pulled to get some other things for people. Couple small cracks on the top, knees have not banged up the corners...

[This message has been edited by MulletproofMonk (edited 10-25-2010).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock