Need M/T Half Shaft by ImperfectTruth
Started on: 09-28-2010 04:23 PM
Replies: 4
Last post by: ImperfectTruth on 10-01-2010 03:52 PM
ImperfectTruth

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2010 04:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ImperfectTruthSend a Private Message to ImperfectTruthDirect Link to This Post
As title states, looking for a M/T half shaft for a 4.9 swap. Would need to be shipped to 47336, so if I could just snag the outer portion of this (for mating with the minivan drive axle) that would be superb! Having a real hard time tracking one of these down for some reason and it's kinda one of those 'important' parts

Thanks guys!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2010 05:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ImperfectTruth:

As title states, looking for a M/T half shaft for a 4.9 swap. Would need to be shipped to 47336, so if I could just snag the outer portion of this (for mating with the minivan drive axle) that would be superb! Having a real hard time tracking one of these down for some reason and it's kinda one of those 'important' parts

Thanks guys!

$50 shipped....will be just the outer half of the axle.
ImperfectTruth

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2010 06:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ImperfectTruthSend a Private Message to ImperfectTruthDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the reply Stang! I'm thinking you've got a very good idea what I'm talking about and if I can get everything off that axle I need for my swap for $50 shipped consider it sold! I'm paid again on Thursday and can shoot you the cash via PayPal gift or whatever you want

Thanks!
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2010 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ImperfectTruth:

Thanks for the reply Stang! I'm thinking you've got a very good idea what I'm talking about and if I can get everything off that axle I need for my swap for $50 shipped consider it sold! I'm paid again on Thursday and can shoot you the cash via PayPal gift or whatever you want

Thanks!

Yep..you need the outer hub with cage/bearing to slip on the donor axle. I have built a few axles so I know. whe you are ready shoot me a pm.
ImperfectTruth

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2010 03:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ImperfectTruthSend a Private Message to ImperfectTruthDirect Link to This Post
You gotsa PM Stang

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock