Free stuff for NY, MA, or if you want to drive crowd by bonaduce
Started on: 09-27-2010 06:21 PM
Replies: 4
Last post by: bonaduce on 09-28-2010 07:29 PM
bonaduce

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2010 06:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bonaduceSend a Private Message to bonaduceDirect Link to This Post
Just as it states this stuff is free for those that want it, I will not ship these items. I am enclosing my garage ceiling, and these items must be gone by that time (mid november) or else off to the dump. If interested please respond in post as well as pm. Can provide picture if necessary.

-front and rear bumber for 86 base in black
-a set of 84 seats with the normal wear and tear, DS will need reupolstered
-set of 84 front fenders in red
-spoiler from a dodge shadow
-rear quarters from 84 red
-mirrors from 84
-wheel well liners from 86 base front and rear
-gray center console, arm rest area and radio surround.

thanks for looking

dan
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
katore8105

Feedback score:    (28)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2010 06:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katore8105Click Here to visit katore8105's HomePageSend a Private Message to katore8105Direct Link to This Post
I'll take everything but the seats if no one else wants anything. I am doing a lot of interior / exterior cosmetic mods that I need some extra parts for so most of those are actually needed. the seats would be kind of rough to move though and I already have 3 sets in the basement I don't know what to do with. what is your work schedule? I am thinking it would have to be an evening as the next few weekends for me are booked with work and salmon fishing.

edit to add, the dodge shadow spoiler would be awesome!

[This message has been edited by katore8105 (edited 09-27-2010).]

bonaduce

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2010 05:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bonaduceSend a Private Message to bonaduceDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by katore8105:

I'll take everything but the seats if no one else wants anything. I am doing a lot of interior / exterior cosmetic mods that I need some extra parts for so most of those are actually needed. the seats would be kind of rough to move though and I already have 3 sets in the basement I don't know what to do with. what is your work schedule? I am thinking it would have to be an evening as the next few weekends for me are booked with work and salmon fishing.

edit to add, the dodge shadow spoiler would be awesome!

I work tues-friday until 5, home by 5:05, sat until 3.

dan

katore8105

Feedback score:    (28)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2010 12:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katore8105Click Here to visit katore8105's HomePageSend a Private Message to katore8105Direct Link to This Post
I would have to say I will be able to make it out that way on sat after I get out of work. That would work the best for me. I'll get with you in PMs for directions later this week. Thanks a lot!
bonaduce

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2010 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bonaduceSend a Private Message to bonaduceDirect Link to This Post
roger that

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock