Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  FS: Aftermarket and Restoration Parts (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
FS: Aftermarket and Restoration Parts by mrjohnishome
Started on: 08-27-2010 12:03 PM
Replies: 43
Last post by: Turbowedge on 12-06-2010 03:37 PM
mrjohnishome

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2010 12:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrjohnishomeSend a Private Message to mrjohnishomeDirect Link to This Post
Done selling stuff because people are unreasonable.

[This message has been edited by mrjohnishome (edited 09-14-2010).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Indiana_resto_guy

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2010 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana_resto_guySend a Private Message to Indiana_resto_guyDirect Link to This Post
I could go for the speakers.
How much to 46176?
mrjohnishome

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2010 01:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrjohnishomeSend a Private Message to mrjohnishomeDirect Link to This Post
10 bucks? That covers a flat rate box shipped priority mail to your door. PM me if you want em.

Nick
AnimalGT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2010 01:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AnimalGTSend a Private Message to AnimalGTDirect Link to This Post
PM sent. I'm interested in:
-Rodney Dickman "Sport shifter"+ leather boot - 40 shipped
-MTX audio 250 watt amp - 30 shipped
-FFP underdrive Pulley for a 3.4 DOHC 55 shipped
-88 Read Addco 1" swaybar - 80 +shipping
deezil

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2010 02:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for deezilSend a Private Message to deezilDirect Link to This Post
I am interested in the sub and console.
can you get me a shipping qoute to st Louis mo 63123.

Thanks
RULOOKIN

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2010 06:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RULOOKINClick Here to visit RULOOKIN's HomePageSend a Private Message to RULOOKINDirect Link to This Post
PM sent!!!!
reborngt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2010 06:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for reborngtSend a Private Message to reborngtDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent Thanks,Max
ALJR

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2010 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALJRSend a Private Message to ALJRDirect Link to This Post
Did you get my PM from the other day?
Alex4mula

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2010 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Alex4mulaSend a Private Message to Alex4mulaDirect Link to This Post
Interested in cluster. Please PM if available. Thanks.
Alex4mula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2010 08:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Alex4mulaSend a Private Message to Alex4mulaDirect Link to This Post
Payment sent.
mrjohnishome

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2010 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrjohnishomeSend a Private Message to mrjohnishomeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Alex4mula:

Payment sent.

Payment received, thanks!
PFF
System Bot
mrjohnishome

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2010 10:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrjohnishomeSend a Private Message to mrjohnishomeDirect Link to This Post
Bump for new items
Foxy Fiero13

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2010 09:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Foxy Fiero13Send a Private Message to Foxy Fiero13Direct Link to This Post
console/sub still available? shipping to 53402
deezil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2010 09:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for deezilSend a Private Message to deezilDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Foxy Fiero13:

console/sub still available? shipping to 53402

Originally posted by deezil:

I am interested in the sub and console.
can you get me a shipping qoute to st Louis mo 63123.

Thanks

I am still waiting for a shipping qoute from the above post on the 27th.

mrjohnishome

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2010 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrjohnishomeSend a Private Message to mrjohnishomeDirect Link to This Post
Bump for new prices! MAKE ME OFFERS!

Nick
deezil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2010 08:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for deezilSend a Private Message to deezilDirect Link to This Post
Whats up with the shipping quote for the console?

I was really hoping to get this thing by now.
mrjohnishome

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2010 10:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrjohnishomeSend a Private Message to mrjohnishomeDirect Link to This Post
Like i've told you, I just don't know how to package this thing. I'm not going to take it and pay to have it packaged. I'm working on a box for it right now.
Alex4mula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2010 09:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Alex4mulaSend a Private Message to Alex4mulaDirect Link to This Post
What's the latest with the gages shipment? Please check my PM. Thanks
deezil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2010 11:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for deezilSend a Private Message to deezilDirect Link to This Post
Any news on shipping the console?
Thanks
woodrow50

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2010 02:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for woodrow50Send a Private Message to woodrow50Direct Link to This Post
You have a PM.
reborngt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2010 02:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for reborngtSend a Private Message to reborngtDirect Link to This Post
pm sent Thanks,Max
PFF
System Bot
treborerellim

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2010 08:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for treborerellimSend a Private Message to treborerellimDirect Link to This Post
Have not heard from you whether or not you received the payment I sent. Will need more info before I can plan pick up. Bob
mrjohnishome

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2010 11:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrjohnishomeSend a Private Message to mrjohnishomeDirect Link to This Post
I haven't seen your payment in my paypal.
Trust one

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2010 08:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Trust oneSend a Private Message to Trust oneDirect Link to This Post

Did you get my PM concering 88 light assembly
mrjohnishome

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2010 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrjohnishomeSend a Private Message to mrjohnishomeDirect Link to This Post
The 88 light assembly was sold, sorry.

Nick
Justin Heileman

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2010 10:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Justin HeilemanSend a Private Message to Justin HeilemanDirect Link to This Post
$40 shipped for the notch taillights?
Alex4mula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2010 01:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Alex4mulaSend a Private Message to Alex4mulaDirect Link to This Post
Received the instrument panel assembly. But wish you have packed it better instead of just throwing it into the smallest plain cardboard postal office box with no padding at all. All needles are off. Can't beleive you even bent the rear bracket just to fit the box. Only needed two 7mm bolts off to remove it and fit in box Hope the rest is fine.
Indiana_resto_guy

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2010 11:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana_resto_guySend a Private Message to Indiana_resto_guyDirect Link to This Post
Nick, are you leaving any feedback for any of these items??
mrjohnishome

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2010 11:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrjohnishomeSend a Private Message to mrjohnishomeDirect Link to This Post
I haven't been keeping up with feedback. I barely have time to keep up with all the messages I have pouring in about the stuff. I work 4 days a week and go to school the other 3. Thats why I am parting out the car. I am sorry you received your cluster slightly damaged. I have shipped other clusters in the exact same fashion with no problems, they are definitely not fragile. As far as the bracket goes, yes I bent it back to fit in the box, and it should be just as easy to bend it back, probably easier than removing the 2 7mm bolts. If I had the tools to remove it, I would have. Like I said, I am very busy, and the car/tools are in one town, and I an apartment almost an hour away. Again, I'm sorry that you got yours damaged, but I have shipped at least 2 other clusters the exact same way with no problems. If you want, you can return it, and I will refund you.

Nick
deezil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2010 09:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for deezilSend a Private Message to deezilDirect Link to This Post
I will just cut my losses on the console. I will say this...

When you agree on a shipping method * I.E taking the console to a UPS store and letting them pack and ship it*.... you need to stick to that.
Especially if you are uncertain of your packaging skills. I Suggested taking it to a UPS store and getting a qoute to have it boxed, insured and Shipped.

You did that, gave me the qoute and I gladly paid it.

Instead.... the Console was shipped priority mail via usps SKINNED basicly in cardboard.

I knew just seeing the console with cardboard taped to it instead of being in actual box with padding, that just about every corner on the console would be broken and they were..

[This message has been edited by deezil (edited 09-14-2010).]

mrjohnishome

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2010 09:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrjohnishomeSend a Private Message to mrjohnishomeDirect Link to This Post
I did not agree to take it to UPS and have them package it. I said I took it there and got a quote and bought a box. I bought the box, and it ended up not fitting. This is exactly why I didn't want to ship that thing.
PFF
System Bot
deezil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2010 09:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for deezilSend a Private Message to deezilDirect Link to This Post
I agreed on the shipping qoute and you sent me a paypal invoice that day with the UPS cost included.

What would you call that? I would say that's pretty close to a agreement.

Again... I knew you didnt have a clue on how to ship it. That is why I Suggested the UPS store and was
willing to pay to have them do the work.

All you had to do was drop it, off let them pack it and let them ship it in a BOX for the qoute you gave me.
I doubt they would have cut up some boxes and skinned cardboard over it and sent it on its way through the Us mail.

[This message has been edited by deezil (edited 09-14-2010).]

mrjohnishome

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2010 09:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrjohnishomeSend a Private Message to mrjohnishomeDirect Link to This Post
Again, I NEVER said anything about having them package the box. I asked what it would cost, and the cost would have been over 100 for shipping. I packaged it the best way that I could with you constantly on me to to get it shipped out. Again, I am sorry it got damaged, but the damage happened in the mail. It had to have taken some serious abuse to have corners broken, because that fiberglass was 1/4 inch thick.

Nick
Alex4mula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2010 10:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Alex4mulaSend a Private Message to Alex4mulaDirect Link to This Post

Instead.... the Console was shipped priority mail via usps SKINNED basicly in cardboard.

Same here. If you don't know or don't want to pack then sell locally. Beware what anyone may order as he doesn't know/care how to pack things.
mrjohnishome

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2010 10:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrjohnishomeSend a Private Message to mrjohnishomeDirect Link to This Post
Take a look at my feedback. I have had nothing but good feedback, and I know damn well how to pack things. Like I said, I'm sorry it got damaged in transit. I have shipped them this exact same way before with no problems. I offered to refund your money if you sent it back. What more do you want?

Nick
deezil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2010 10:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for deezilSend a Private Message to deezilDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mrjohnishome:

..... I know damn well how to pack things.

Nick

deezil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2010 10:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for deezilSend a Private Message to deezilDirect Link to This Post

deezil

779 posts
Member since Mar 2010

Originally posted by mrjohnishome:

I just don't know how to package this thing..

Hmmmm?
mrjohnishome

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2010 10:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrjohnishomeSend a Private Message to mrjohnishomeDirect Link to This Post

Hmmmm?

I told you straight up I didn't know how to package that sub box, AND THAT I DID NOT WANT TO SHIP IT. I offered both of you refunds if you return the items.

[This message has been edited by mrjohnishome (edited 09-14-2010).]

deezil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2010 11:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for deezilSend a Private Message to deezilDirect Link to This Post
Come on those two quotes were pretty funny.

Keep my money... I'll chalk it up as one of lifes lessons.
mrjohnishome

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2010 11:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrjohnishomeSend a Private Message to mrjohnishomeDirect Link to This Post
I'm just not sure what else you want me to do here. YES both items could have been packaged a bit better. I have shipped clusters in the exact same box before, with zero problems. I am sorry that they banged it around in the mail. I could have gone out and bought another 20$ box to put the subwoofer console in, or paid $100+ for the UPS store to package it and ship it. That would have taken another week to do, and you wanted the item ASAP. But I gave you a quoted price for what UPS told me it would be for shipping only, plus the $10 box I bought at UPS. So I made a box for it, and it should have been protected well enough to make it through the mail. It had cardboard all around the edges, with no open areas. I am sorry it got damaged. I have offered you both refunds. If you return the items to me, I will refund you the cost of the item.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock