A PAIR OF 14" GOODYEAR EAGLE GT TIRES - LESS THAN 5K MILES by indydriver
Started on: 08-22-2010 12:44 PM
Replies: 10
Last post by: GTMN on 09-15-2010 09:09 AM
indydriver

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2010 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for indydriverSend a Private Message to indydriverDirect Link to This Post
A PAIR OF 14" GOODYEAR EAGLE GT TIRES - LESS THAN 5K MILES on them. They came as original equipment on my 86 SE. The front pair were ruined by a way-out-of-adjustment front end alignment. So I relpaced all 4 tires with something else and put these 2 tires into storage for later use. I neve got around to using them and now I no longer have 14" wheels to put them on. These would be perfect for a correct Indy restoration. These tires have not been available for decades. $50 for the pair. And I really don't want to ship them. Local pickup is much preferred.
indydriver in Los Angeles.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
GTMN

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2010 03:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTMNSend a Private Message to GTMNDirect Link to This Post
Totally Interested in these!!! Are they white letter or black letter sidewalls? And, would you consider shipping? I will of course cover your cost for shipping.
indydriver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2010 03:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for indydriverSend a Private Message to indydriverDirect Link to This Post
White letter. I really do not want to deal with shipping but if no one locally is interested I'll have no choice. I refuse to throw them away when they can find there way onto a proper Fiero restoration.
GTMN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2010 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTMNSend a Private Message to GTMNDirect Link to This Post
If you get to a point where you decide you will ship them, I'll take em.
Thanks,
Mark
indydriver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2010 08:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for indydriverSend a Private Message to indydriverDirect Link to This Post
GTMN,
First, I'll have to find out how much they weigh. Then I can shop around for packaging and shipping rates. I'm thinking they might be cheaper (and easier) to ship them individually. I'll check both ways. I could shrink wrap them together or individually so they can be rollled vs. carrying them. And Greyhound is pretty cheap and not so picky about how things are packaged. I'll work on this and get back to you in the next day or so. If I can work this out, they're yours.
indydriver in L.A.
infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2010 10:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillDirect Link to This Post
FWIW, Stack them white letter side face to face (so they don't get scuffed). Run some packing tape around them (inside the center to the outside) and take them to FedEx ground. Should be around $20-30 but if you do it through PayPal via UPS ground will be even cheaper. I have shipped tires like this dozens of times.

------------------
Is your Fastback GT's trunk seal shot? My replacement GT trunk seals are now in production and shipping. $95 + $15 flat rate shipping to the US (contact me for international shipping rates) or buy two and pay only a single shipping rate! More info can be found here GT Trunk Seal Project

indydriver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2010 12:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for indydriverSend a Private Message to indydriverDirect Link to This Post
infinitewill, thanks for the info.
GTMN,
pm me your address/zip and I'll check with FED-X and get back to you.
GTMN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2010 03:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTMNSend a Private Message to GTMNDirect Link to This Post
Thanks,
PM sent. Will, Thanks thanks for the info on the shipping
Mark
indydriver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2010 05:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for indydriverSend a Private Message to indydriverDirect Link to This Post
Mark,
you have a pm.
indydriver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2010 07:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for indydriverSend a Private Message to indydriverDirect Link to This Post
Mark,
You have one more PM
GTMN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2010 09:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GTMNSend a Private Message to GTMNDirect Link to This Post
Got them Monday, Man, they are nice! Still have the nibs on them. Again, BIG thanks and a plus for you!
Mark
PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock