Started on: 08-20-2010 10:56 PM
Replies: 6
Last post by: Snapperhead on 08-23-2010 04:02 PM
fierobrian

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 80
Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2010 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobrianSend a Private Message to fierobrianDirect Link to This Post
just seeing if anyone local has a cheap used car to trade for my belltech lowing spindles +plus a few hunderd cash from me .

the facts now these are belltech 2inch lowing spindle from ALONG TIME AGO . belltech donsnt make them anymore, these are for 84 to 87 only .they have been mounted but never run . i bought them about 4 years ago and paid alittle over 400 bucks they have allway been in my house no rust . dont want to get rid of them but my daily drive just broke down { trans } . had to start driving fiero again and it is still a work in progress. i like gm v-6 body can be jacked just need some that runs good
i might sell out right but i dont want too because i will never get another set from belltech

I KNOW IT IS A LONG SHOT THAT THIS WILL WORK BUT THIS FORUM HAS DONE A LOT MORE THAN THIS LOL.
IF ANYONE WANTS I WILL EMAIL PHOTOS TO POST .VISTA DOESNT LIKE TO LET ME POST PICTURES SORRY

i do live my the train station i will take the train too meet up if car will make it back .
EDIT : I WILL SELL THEM OUT RIGHT BUT NOT FOR ANY LESS THAN 400

[This message has been edited by fierobrian (edited 08-21-2010).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Snapperhead

Feedback score:    (57)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2010 09:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post
I don't have a vehicle to offer but I may buy them if you end up selling them

Vince
hooks

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2010 10:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hooksSend a Private Message to hooksDirect Link to This Post
wow wish you where closer to me, I have an 86 se that needs a clutch and some cleaning but runs great dang I would have traded even up
fierobrian

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 80
Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2010 11:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobrianSend a Private Message to fierobrianDirect Link to This Post
thinking about it last night will sell these for 400 very firm i will jusr keep them if any less them that
85sliverGT

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2010 12:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85sliverGTSend a Private Message to 85sliverGTDirect Link to This Post
PM sent. I'll take em
hooks

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2010 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hooksSend a Private Message to hooksDirect Link to This Post
isn't snaperhead first in line to buy those??
Snapperhead

Feedback score:    (57)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2010 04:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hooks:

isn't snaperhead first in line to buy those??

I'm out of the picture was looking an extra set and really don't need them as much as others might. Thanks for the notice..

Vince

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock