Ported manifolds by La fiera
Started on: 08-09-2010 01:12 PM
Replies: 7
Last post by: La fiera on 08-11-2010 01:55 PM
La fiera

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2010 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for La fieraSend a Private Message to La fieraDirect Link to This Post
I got a pair of ported manifolds in excellent condition with professional re-welding. I bought them some time ago from a forum member and don't have use for them now. Re-touched the porting to match my ported head. $120 shipped.

Rei Moloon
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
MRBLUE87

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2010 03:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MRBLUE87Send a Private Message to MRBLUE87Direct Link to This Post
Interested in the manifolds-pictures? Are they welded on the outside of the flanges?
DLCLK87GT

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2010 04:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DLCLK87GTSend a Private Message to DLCLK87GTDirect Link to This Post
Also interested and also would like to see some pixs and detail
La fiera

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2010 05:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for La fieraSend a Private Message to La fieraDirect Link to This Post
Someone sent me a PM already, if it doesn't go through It'll be for the next in line. Yes they have welds in and outside. I contoured the inside welding for better flow without weakening the integrity of the pieces. Whoever did these manifolds did and awesome job. I'm getting some custom headers so I don't have use for them.

Rei Moloon
DLCLK87GT

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2010 07:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DLCLK87GTSend a Private Message to DLCLK87GTDirect Link to This Post
sorry, scratch me off... got excited and was thinking intake....not exhaust, duuhhhhh i have headers. hehehe, fingers faster than brain
La fiera

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2010 10:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for La fieraSend a Private Message to La fieraDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MRBLUE87:

Interested in the manifolds-pictures? Are they welded on the outside of the flanges?

Pictures emailed

La fiera

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2010 01:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for La fieraSend a Private Message to La fieraDirect Link to This Post

La fiera

2197 posts
Member since Jun 2008

Originally posted by DLCLK87GT:

sorry, scratch me off... got excited and was thinking intake....not exhaust, duuhhhhh i have headers. hehehe, fingers faster than brain

no problem!
La fiera

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2010 01:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for La fieraSend a Private Message to La fieraDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DLCLK87GT:

[This message has been edited by La fiera (edited 08-11-2010).]

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock