88 coupe with duke for sale or parts by roninfiero
Started on: 08-02-2010 03:41 AM
Replies: 4
Last post by: roninfiero on 08-03-2010 10:14 PM
roninfiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2010 03:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for roninfieroSend a Private Message to roninfieroDirect Link to This Post
I have just purchased a running 87 se that someone dropped a 2.8l v6 into and also put a gt front bumber and rear spoiler on it. This allows me to buy the stuff for my 3800sc swap over a long period of time rather then paying all at once. So now someone can pick this up if they want.

I am selling my 88 coupe with a 4cyl duke in it. The car starts but shows no oil pressure and the engine knocks badly. the body is in pretty bad shape do to the previous owner who treated this car like crap. (one oil change in 3 years of daily driving and thats all he did.)
I flushed all the fluids and changed all the filters and the car ran well for the first 3 months i had it, then the engine lost all oil pressure and is knocking. I am selling the car as a whole for $550 obo

Dont be afraid to offer!

If nobody wants it after a few days i will be selling it part by part.

If you want to know any details about the car or want make an offer on the car as a whole or an inquiry about parts i am more then willing to answer any questions and work with you. This will be posted on PFF for a week before it hits craigslist or ebay.

Thanks for checking out the post!
Ronin

P.S. i will be posting picks tomorrow (the car is very depressing but i ran out of funding due to multiple kidney stone surgeries ) Also i do have the clean title!

[This message has been edited by roninfiero (edited 08-03-2010).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
roninfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2010 02:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for roninfieroSend a Private Message to roninfieroDirect Link to This Post
Bump.

Pictures are posted, and this is the link to the website with pics.

http://roninfiero.weebly.com/

Couldn't get the PFF image uploader to work with my netbook for some reason
Will put the images up via PFF uploader once i get it too work!

I also have a video/sound clip that is uploaded on youtube, here is the link. The engine is not good as is, but it does start. Sounds really bad i know...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynjCBKRkbgs

[This message has been edited by roninfiero (edited 08-03-2010).]

roninfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2010 04:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for roninfieroSend a Private Message to roninfieroDirect Link to This Post

roninfiero

18 posts
Member since Jul 2010
Bump. Price lowered to $550 obo

Last chance for whole car purchase, will be sold i by parts later if not sold as a whole now.

Thanks for looking!
freedom0226

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2010 06:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for freedom0226Send a Private Message to freedom0226Direct Link to This Post
if you sell for parts i need the air filter housing the bottom part also
roninfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2010 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for roninfieroSend a Private Message to roninfieroDirect Link to This Post
Bump to the top for the last time before selling it in parts!!!!
500 obo!!!
I'd really like to sell the car as a whole cause my fiance won't like me taking it apart as im already occupying the garage with my 3800sc stuff...

PM me an offer! ill check out any offer on the car!

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock