86 Fiero L67 project by shawnhalolush
Started on: 06-21-2010 12:15 PM
Replies: 47
Last post by: shawnhalolush on 08-17-2010 10:27 PM
shawnhalolush

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2010 12:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shawnhalolushSend a Private Message to shawnhalolushDirect Link to This Post
I don't really want to do this, but I'm getting married and just bought a street bike. I have an 86 Se that has a Fastback conversion and a resealed and painted 3800 s/c with 80k miles on it. The exterior needs paint and is multi colored. The car has poly control arm bushings, Intrax springs, Sachs shocks and struts, SS brake lines, rebuilt head light motors with Fiero store's H7 head light housing with white bulbs. The interior of the car is gray in good shape with ripped driver side seat bolster, RD's competitions short shifter, Carver's "13" billiard ball shifter The motor and trans are not in the car right now because I don't' have the clutch/flywheel. It will also come with RD's solid cradle bushings and PR's conversion mounts. I also have a Fiero Warehouse "camaro" lip spoiler as well. I will sell the whole thing for $2000.00 and I won't separate it, It's a package deal. I'll post pictures if there is serious interest.

Shawn
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
shawnhalolush

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2010 06:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shawnhalolushSend a Private Message to shawnhalolushDirect Link to This Post
Here are pics of most of the stuff:

Here's the car as it sits now

This is the custom faux suede headliner I made

The Fiero Warehouse spoiler

The motor after I painted it. Painted every bolt head with engine enamel...It makes the motor Pop

PR's conversion mounts for a manual setup

Solid cradle bushings from Rodney

Solid trunks no rust in the trunk

Battery Location. I was going to reposition the battery and move the c500 so that bracket is drilled out
cypres

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-21-2010 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cypresSend a Private Message to cypresDirect Link to This Post
Does it come with a transmission? How many miles are on the chassis? Does it only need the clutch and flywheel? and if so why not just throw it in and get some money out of it?

Thanks
shawnhalolush

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2010 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shawnhalolushSend a Private Message to shawnhalolushDirect Link to This Post
It has a 4 spd trans

There's about 150,000miles on the body, 25,000 on the suspension

It needs the following to complete the swap:
-Clutch and flywheel
-exhaust system(I have the stock manifolds and crossover)
-Alt. and bracket
-Dogbone mount
-Starter
-Hoses and belts
-Computer
-Wiring(I have a stock harness minus the computer plugs)

I was planning on finishing it and selling for more, but it's gonna take long time.Besides, I bought a Kawasaki Ninja and I'm kinda in the dog house.
shawnhalolush

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2010 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shawnhalolushSend a Private Message to shawnhalolushDirect Link to This Post
Bump
ConvictedRedneck

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2010 01:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ConvictedRedneckSend a Private Message to ConvictedRedneckDirect Link to This Post
Good luck with the sale Shawn. Sorry to see it has to go!
shawnhalolush

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2010 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shawnhalolushSend a Private Message to shawnhalolushDirect Link to This Post
One last bump, I'm willing to throw the engine and trans in the car as well as put the suspension back on in order to make it a roller for towing. I will not part it out. If I don't sell it, I'll hold onto it and finish it eventually.
OHNIKO

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2010 01:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKODirect Link to This Post
could you give some details on the engine itself?
would u sell just the engine?
shawnhalolush

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2010 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shawnhalolushSend a Private Message to shawnhalolushDirect Link to This Post
After much deliberation, I'm really not interested in Fieros anymore, So I'll part it out. The prices are as follows and do not include shipping:

- 4 spd manual trans with aprox. 130k, shifts nice but needs select bushing $50
- Purple Reign's conversion mounts for manual trans, new in box $200
- Rodney Dickman's solid cradle bushings in red brand new $100-------SALE PENDING
- Fiero Warehouse "Camaro" lip spoiler, brand new $150
- Rebuilt and painted control arms (poly) and new ball joints $100
- Rodney Dickman's competition shifter &boot $50
- Carver's billard ball shifter "13" repainted and clear coated $25
- Fastback tailights with no delam. small crack on the passenger outside corner, good condition overall $100
- Fastback trunk seal separating on firewall side, still good $25
- Fiero Store's stainless steel brake hard lines, 1 years use $75
- Complete set of round mouldings with marker lights $50
- 3800 SC exhaust manifold with crossover $50
- 3800 SC blower, case scored and rotor coating bad but snout good $50
- 3800 SC GTP coil bracket (the one needed for swaps) $25
- Getrag rebuild kit missing round cover but has input bearing $75
- Gray lace wheels with good Bridgestone Potanza tires +half tread $100 WILL NOT SHIP

I have a complete and running car plus several more parts from past Fieros so ask if you don't see it. I can provide pictures of anything upon request. I can deliver parts if its within a days drive from me for gas money.

Shawn

I am also parting out the car, which is an 86 se with a fastback conversion, gray interior. LOTS of good parts on this car, body panels...I want it all to go away so let me know if you want anything and I'll snap a pic of it.

[This message has been edited by shawnhalolush (edited 07-20-2010).]

shawnhalolush

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2010 05:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shawnhalolushSend a Private Message to shawnhalolushDirect Link to This Post
bump
jaybeezi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2010 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaybeeziSend a Private Message to jaybeeziDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by shawnhalolush:
- Fiero Warehouse "Camaro" lip spoiler, brand new $190

Good luck w/the sale, but this is $170 new from the Fiero Warehouse...
PFF
System Bot
Spoilt_87fiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2010 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Spoilt_87fieroSend a Private Message to Spoilt_87fieroDirect Link to This Post
You have a pm
NightMare Cruiser

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2010 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NightMare CruiserSend a Private Message to NightMare CruiserDirect Link to This Post
Damn!! if I only had the $700 to spare!!! I'm in Edison, NJ! And work in South Amboy!
shawnhalolush

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2010 01:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for shawnhalolushSend a Private Message to shawnhalolushDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jaybeezi:

Good luck w/the sale, but this is $170 new from the Fiero Warehouse...

I know, but with shipping, it actually comes out to 188 and you have to wait about a month. I just got this a few months ago when he announced the business was for sale. It has never been mounted and is ready to go. But thanks for the luck
magot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2010 04:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for magotSend a Private Message to magotDirect Link to This Post
PM sent about the Motor

------------------
Project "Devil Dawg"

fierochaser

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2010 09:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierochaserSend a Private Message to fierochaserDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
DLCLK87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2010 10:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DLCLK87GTSend a Private Message to DLCLK87GTDirect Link to This Post

[B]- Rodney Dickman's solid cradle bushings in red brand new $100
Shawn

PM sent
Joe 1320

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2010 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Joe 1320Click Here to visit Joe 1320's HomePageSend a Private Message to Joe 1320Direct Link to This Post
I'll take the intrax springs. PM sent
shawnhalolush

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2010 08:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shawnhalolushSend a Private Message to shawnhalolushDirect Link to This Post
Bump to edit the list of what's spoken for and to let everyone know I'm parting out the car as well.
NightMare Cruiser

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2010 09:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NightMare CruiserSend a Private Message to NightMare CruiserDirect Link to This Post
Shawn,

If the engine doesn't sell and you need a local buyer...
shawnhalolush

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2010 02:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shawnhalolushSend a Private Message to shawnhalolushDirect Link to This Post
The Engine and whole interior is almost definitely sold. I'm waiting to hear back from one member on the Intrax springs as they are a highly requested item. Still have a fastback conversion, aong with the rest of the car that needs to go.

Shawn
PFF
System Bot
Spoilt_87fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2010 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Spoilt_87fieroSend a Private Message to Spoilt_87fieroDirect Link to This Post
pm sent back. just let me know where to send payment for the springs
shawnhalolush

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2010 11:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shawnhalolushSend a Private Message to shawnhalolushDirect Link to This Post
PM replyied
magot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2010 06:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for magotSend a Private Message to magotDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent, need your paypal and the motor and interior is sealed Thanks Again

------------------
Project "Devil Dawg"

Spoilt_87fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2010 07:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Spoilt_87fieroSend a Private Message to Spoilt_87fieroDirect Link to This Post
payment sent for the springs. Thanks
shawnhalolush

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2010 09:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for shawnhalolushSend a Private Message to shawnhalolushDirect Link to This Post
The Intrax springs are officially sold guys.

Shawn
cypres

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-19-2010 04:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cypresSend a Private Message to cypresDirect Link to This Post
what do you want for the car minus the motors and springs?
shawnhalolush

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2010 07:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shawnhalolushSend a Private Message to shawnhalolushDirect Link to This Post
PM sent Cypres
magot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2010 03:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for magotSend a Private Message to magotDirect Link to This Post
You have payment and a PM, Thanks and let me know when you get it
shawnhalolush

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2010 10:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for shawnhalolushSend a Private Message to shawnhalolushDirect Link to This Post
The motor along with the whole interior and passenger side window are sold.

Shawn
shawnhalolush

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2010 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shawnhalolushSend a Private Message to shawnhalolushDirect Link to This Post

shawnhalolush

202 posts
Member since May 2008
Edited to lower some prices. If you're interested in anything, shoot me any offer and we can haggle a little.

Shawn
PFF
System Bot
shawnhalolush

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2010 07:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shawnhalolushSend a Private Message to shawnhalolushDirect Link to This Post
I have decided to post some pictures of things I really want to sell. Stuff that I replaced and are good parts that shouldn't be junked.

These are The Fiero Store's 84-87 stainless steel pre bent brake lines along with a reman. master cylinder and proportioning valve: $75+shipping

Next is a set of front and rear control arms. They have new ball joints and poly bushings. about 1k miles on them: $90+shipping

Next is a set of gen 1 headlights. the motors were rebuilt with FS kit and includes FS mega white bulb and housing kit: $75+shipping

Next is my fastback taillights. There's a small crack the the outside drver's corner: $100+shipping

Rodney Dickman's competition short shifter with boot: $40+shipping
Carver's billard ball shifter repainted and clear coated: $15+shipping

shawnhalolush

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2010 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shawnhalolushSend a Private Message to shawnhalolushDirect Link to This Post
Headlights are sold......Bump
DLCLK87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2010 11:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DLCLK87GTSend a Private Message to DLCLK87GTDirect Link to This Post
Payment sent, thanks for the parts and for waiting!
magot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2010 04:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for magotSend a Private Message to magotDirect Link to This Post
A early morning bump for Shawn, just wanted to say Shawn is great to deal with!
Spoilt_87fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2010 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Spoilt_87fieroSend a Private Message to Spoilt_87fieroDirect Link to This Post
Sunday afternoon bump for Shawn.
DLCLK87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2010 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DLCLK87GTSend a Private Message to DLCLK87GTDirect Link to This Post
Monday evening bump for info, paypal payment not accepted???
shawnhalolush

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2010 11:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shawnhalolushSend a Private Message to shawnhalolushDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the bump guys. DLCLK87GT, I sent out the bushings today. You should get them in a couple of days.

Shawn
Alibi

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2010 02:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AlibiSend a Private Message to AlibiDirect Link to This Post
Thoughts on shipping for control arms w/ poly and new ball joints? Brand of ball joints? Mine are original and if yours are already together it would save me a lot of time and money, I'd just need the bolts and a spring compressor to change them out.

Zip = 66762
DLCLK87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2010 08:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DLCLK87GTSend a Private Message to DLCLK87GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by shawnhalolush:

Thanks for the bump guys. DLCLK87GT, I sent out the bushings today. You should get them in a couple of days.

Shawn

cool thanks. I assume payment worked ok, must be delay in removal of funds from account. Thanks again.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock