Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  My award winning DD up for sale (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
My award winning DD up for sale by whodeanie
Started on: 06-14-2010 10:27 AM
Replies: 65
Last post by: Malkier on 08-10-2010 10:48 PM
whodeanie

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2010 10:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieDirect Link to This Post
now that I am done with the shows for this year I am selling my DD project that most of you know.
the details......

1988 GT 6cyl, 5 speed. I have tuned up the motor and it is one of the best running ones I have ever owned. other fixes I have done, polly suspenssion, rear coilovers, 13" brakes and new pads,
new trunk seal, new dew wipes, new windshield, tinted windows, stereo, collumn fixed and custom high mount mirrors.

body mods done on the car.....
Amida 355 front nose with lower spoiler and real 355 turn lights, euro F lights on side as turn lights, LED marker lights, custom inset badges, shaved antena, Angel vent hood, Fiero Fiberglass GT1 side scoops and tapered GT moldings, custom built 355 rockers by me, new sail windows tinted, rear deck lid mustang scoop and custom spoiler by me, rear bumper 355 built by me. allong with many other mods.
custom paint. custom painted WRX 18" wheels and new tires. and much more. inside the car is mostly stock and needs seats re done. the drivers seat is a factory lumbar but needs new bladders the pumps work.

things that need to be fixed on the car... repaint the hood, has a few chips and sand lines. I can redo it for you for the cost of paint.
the only other thing the car needs are upper ball joints replaced ( I have them and can install them and have the car realigned for 200 total parts and labor.

I am asking 8000 for the car as is. I have a lot of time and money in to this car to help promote my new shop but now it is time to sell her so I can build a new one for next year.

PM me if you are interested or have questions. you can look at my shop thread, Dells thread or even Daytona thread to see many pictures of this great car.
thanks, Dean

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
CrazyBernie

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2010 10:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CrazyBernieSend a Private Message to CrazyBernieDirect Link to This Post
*slow motion* NoooooOOOOoooOOOoOOoOoOOoooOooooooo!
(Sucks to be poor)
Bump

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2010 12:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BumpSend a Private Message to BumpDirect Link to This Post
Part it out!

Body parts are mine guys.... BACK OFF!

[This message has been edited by Bump (edited 06-14-2010).]

Bump

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2010 12:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BumpSend a Private Message to BumpDirect Link to This Post

Bump

450 posts
Member since Mar 2010
Just kidding...
Or am I!?

[This message has been edited by Bump (edited 06-14-2010).]

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2010 12:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Bump:

Part it out!

Body is mine guys.... BACK OFF!

No, I think not
I am in no real rush to sell it because I do love the car but I want to build another one for next year and after all I can not keep all of them.
also why should I be the only one to enjoy it
D.

Bump

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2010 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BumpSend a Private Message to BumpDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by whodeanie:

No, I think not
I am in no real rush to sell it because I do love the car but I want to build another one for next year and after all I can not keep all of them.
also why should I be the only one to enjoy it
D.

I was expecting something more along the lines of... "I should smack you for such a dumb comment" or "Sure, I'll sell you all the body work for.... about $8 grand, and I'll even throw the rest of the "parts" in for free!"
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2010 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Bump:

I was expecting something more along the lines of... "I should smack you for such a dumb comment" or "Sure, I'll sell you all the body work for.... about $8 grand, and I'll even throw the rest of the "parts" in for free!"

Na, I knew it was a joke and I am not that big of an A**
aaronkoch

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2010 02:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for aaronkochSend a Private Message to aaronkochDirect Link to This Post
OH, Oh, oh. Ouch.. If you had posted this one year earlier, I'd have bought that in a heartbeat.. Already balls deep into my project now though..

Best of luck, and if I trip on 8k anywhere before you get this sold, I'll PM ya.

*cries softly, thinking of the whole year I could have been driving instead of building..*

------------------
----------------------------------------------------
Currently in the middle of my 88 + 3800NA swap

gtxbullet

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2010 02:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gtxbulletSend a Private Message to gtxbulletDirect Link to This Post
yeah you've lost your marbles D man. if I had the cash I'd buy it. I still want one of the rear bumpers once you get the process started.
free bump!!
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2010 02:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post
I will trade you my soul.
aaronkoch

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2010 02:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for aaronkochSend a Private Message to aaronkochDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87antuzzi:

I will trade you my soul.

Where's the other $7995 coming from?
PFF
System Bot
87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2010 03:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by aaronkoch:

Where's the other $7995 coming from?

ooooooooooooooooooooooooo SNAP. I just got owned.
Rick 88

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2010 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick 88Send a Private Message to Rick 88Direct Link to This Post
Nice car! I was wondering what kind of wheels you had. Are you going to build another Fiero?
tiretread

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 06:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tiretreadSend a Private Message to tiretreadDirect Link to This Post
That is a beautiful car! Where do you get the side scoops?
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 09:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rick 88:

Nice car! I was wondering what kind of wheels you had. Are you going to build another Fiero?

thanks, Guys
I do plan on building another car for this next year's shows, maybe finish my choptop
I love to build them and move on to the next one.

as far as the wheels they are from a WRX! and the side scoops are from Fiero Fiberglass (look for JimmyS in the mall)
D.

Fierology

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 10:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierologySend a Private Message to FierologyDirect Link to This Post
Wow, beautiful car. Too bad I don't have an extra $8k lying around.

-Michael
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2010 05:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieDirect Link to This Post
A bump for the weekenders
Fiero84Freak

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2010 12:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero84FreakSend a Private Message to Fiero84FreakDirect Link to This Post
I just got to ask, do you know the person that owns that green notchback in your fourth pic? I was driving through Atlanta a week ago and saw that car. It looked like an older gentleman was driving it and it had a bra on the front. It was a really nice.

Also really nice car.
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2010 05:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero84Freak:

I just got to ask, do you know the person that owns that green notchback in your fourth pic? I was driving through Atlanta a week ago and saw that car. It looked like an older gentleman was driving it and it had a bra on the front. It was a really nice.

Also really nice car.

yea, that is Don one of the Ga. club members.

rodrieguz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2010 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rodrieguzSend a Private Message to rodrieguzDirect Link to This Post
man I wish I could afford this car right now, You have one sweet ride there!
GT86FASTBACK

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2010 12:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT86FASTBACKSend a Private Message to GT86FASTBACKDirect Link to This Post
I absolutly love that car!!!!!!!!! That what I want mine to look like when done...Are u still making the rear bumper for sale???
PFF
System Bot
Sharkbyte

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2010 07:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SharkbyteSend a Private Message to SharkbyteDirect Link to This Post
GA Club?? I'm in Savannah and never heard of it??
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2010 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GT86FASTBACK:

I absolutly love that car!!!!!!!!! That what I want mine to look like when done...Are u still making the rear bumper for sale???

thanks, and yes the rear bumper is in the works. the new one I am making is going to be even better than the one on the DD.
I don't like making the same thing twice so I had to tweak it a little more

if I do not have the car sold by mid July I may just decide to keep it and do more to it.
D.

pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2010 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
Ill trade you my red fiero for it really i will.... ill even throw in the green one
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2010 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

Ill trade you my red fiero for it really i will.... ill even throw in the green one

thanks but I need cash, I have plenty of cars

Just send me one of yours and some funds and I will make yours over even cooler

that would help with the dates you go on LOL I would even make it run right
D.

pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2010 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

thanks but I need cash, I have plenty of cars

Just send me one of yours and some funds and I will make yours over even cooler

that would help with the dates you go on LOL I would even make it run right
D.

Lol well once your done with that 355 rear end we will deffenetley do business on one of them.
Kilofox13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2010 10:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Kilofox13Send a Private Message to Kilofox13Direct Link to This Post

if I do not have the car sold by mid July I may just decide to keep it and do more to it.
D.

I'm going to guess you'll probably have it sold.
GT86FASTBACK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2010 03:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT86FASTBACKSend a Private Message to GT86FASTBACKDirect Link to This Post
Im deff jumping in on one of those rear bumpers when they are ready!!!
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2010 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieDirect Link to This Post
OK, Last call! I may just keep it.
D.
Pappy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2010 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PappySend a Private Message to PappyDirect Link to This Post
My two cents…

I saw this car in Daytona - and it looks even better up close.

Great job, the mirrors are incredible.

If I didn’t have a project Fiero I’d probably be PM’ing you with an offer.

Bob

[This message has been edited by Pappy (edited 07-02-2010).]

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2010 12:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
I've seen this car in person several times.
Pics just don't do it justice.
Somebody needs to jump on this.

Good luck with your sale, Dean!

PFF
System Bot
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2010 12:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsDirect Link to This Post
This was my wife's favorite car at Daytona this year and the workmanship is superb. Someone ought to buy it and help Dean out so that he can build another one for the next Daytona show.

Nelson
Erik

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2010 03:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ErikSend a Private Message to ErikDirect Link to This Post
this car is worth at least 15k not even considering the labor IMO ...hell of a deal for 8k

bump

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2010 12:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Erik:

this car is worth at least 15k not even considering the labor IMO ...hell of a deal for 8k

bump

Thanks, and yes I agree but with times what they are and I want someone that loves these cars to have a chance to own it.

and like I said I am in no hurry to sell it so I still get to drive it and have fun.
D.
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2010 01:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinDirect Link to This Post
I sent you a pm to call me. Give me a shout as I am interested.
Cheers,
JR
infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2010 01:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillDirect Link to This Post
JR,

Are you stationed in Pensacola now? I will be doing an Adobe Creative Suite workshop there July 30th at the Crowne Plaza.

\/\/

------------------
Is your Fastback GT's trunk seal shot? My replacement GT trunk seals are now in production and shipping. $95 + $15 flat rate shipping to the US (contact me for international shipping rates) or buy two and pay only a single shipping rate! More info can be found here GT Trunk Seal Project

Khaos88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2010 05:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Khaos88GTSend a Private Message to Khaos88GTDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2010 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinDirect Link to This Post
Yes but I am deploying on Sun for some time. Would have been nice to get together with another owner!!!!
kk86 2m6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2010 11:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kk86 2m6Send a Private Message to kk86 2m6Direct Link to This Post
thats awesome man i wish i could buy it.
Jarhead 2m4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2010 11:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jarhead 2m4Click Here to visit Jarhead 2m4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Jarhead 2m4Direct Link to This Post
If I wasn't going to Okinawa for 2 years... cash in hand, but no means to take care of another Fiero while I am gone.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock