WTB: '88 Cradle by Fiero1K
Started on: 06-10-2010 02:57 PM
Replies: 6
Last post by: m0sh_man on 06-11-2010 12:22 AM
Fiero1K

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2010 02:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1KSend a Private Message to Fiero1KDirect Link to This Post
I need a mostly or completely rust free '88 cradle because mine is about rusted away (part of it actually bent when jacked from the correct point). It is for a 2.5L duke coupe. If possible I would also like some of the bolts that go with it as well. However, all I have is $185. I can drive for a 100 or so miles to pick it up, or you can ship it, but that would likely not be cost effective at my price.

------------------
1988 Metallic Red Pontiac Fiero CJB T-Top Coupe, # 784 of 1252

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
jaskispyder

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2010 03:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderDirect Link to This Post
You can have them ship greyhound, as there is a bus depot in Saginaw (I would avoid it at night ... )

J.
Fiero1K

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2010 03:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1KSend a Private Message to Fiero1KDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jaskispyder:

You can have them ship greyhound, as there is a bus depot in Saginaw (I would avoid it at night ... )

J.

Hell I don't care how they ship it as long as it gets to me eventually, so Greyhound is okay with me. Saginaw...I accidently went over the river during the day and I was scared for my life! Night would be an adventure in a not good way.

[This message has been edited by Fiero1K (edited 06-10-2010).]

jaskispyder

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2010 03:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero1K:

Hell I don't care how they ship it as long as it gets to me eventually, so Greyhound is okay with me. Saginaw...I accidently went over the river during the day and I was scared for my life! Night would be an adventure in a not good way.

Yeah.... the bus depot area is .... OK.... I wouldn't hang around though

If you are not looking for the complete suspension, you may be able to get the cradle a little cheaper. Before installing it, paint it with something like POR 15 (or better yet... powder coat it!)

J.
Jefrysuko

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2010 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoDirect Link to This Post
I have one. It has some surface rust and has had part of the engine mount cut off of it. Nothing that would be that hard to repair. I'd want $75 for it.

I will send you a PM with an idea of how to get it to you.
Fiero1K

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2010 12:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1KSend a Private Message to Fiero1KDirect Link to This Post
Pm returned jefreysuko. Nice price but I can't weld, however I could buy POR15 with the leftover cash. Is the mount for the duke or 2.8? Or does that question even make sense?
m0sh_man

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2010 12:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for m0sh_manSend a Private Message to m0sh_manDirect Link to This Post
what sucks is that my dad was in midland michigan at his brothers house last week and i could have sent a cradle up to you for that price.

hope you have good luck finding a 88 cradle close to home.

matthew

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock