Want to buy Headlight switch surround & grey defroster switch by Rick 88
Started on: 06-08-2010 09:27 PM
Replies: 7
Last post by: Rick 88 on 06-11-2010 09:23 PM
Rick 88

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2010 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick 88Send a Private Message to Rick 88Direct Link to This Post
Looking for the above items. I need a clean headlight surround with excellent lettering and no broken clips on the back for the headlight switch and dimmer. I also need a grey rear window defroster switch with good lettering in working condition. I think all but the 84's were grey. PM me with what you have with a price shipped to 79904. Thanks
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Rick 88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2010 06:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick 88Send a Private Message to Rick 88Direct Link to This Post
Anyone?
Fiero-in-Paradise

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2010 03:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero-in-ParadiseSend a Private Message to Fiero-in-ParadiseDirect Link to This Post
I have a defroster switch but the lettering is definitely not perfect. It was in a box of parts I bought, so I'm not sure if it works (I don't have a defroster in my Fiero or Mera to test it). Spring action toggle works fine both ways, no cracks or broken screw tabs. If you want, you can have it for free, plus $5.00 to throw it in a USPS small flat rate box. Tom

Wire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2010 03:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WireSend a Private Message to WireDirect Link to This Post
I will check when I get home. I know I have one without broken clips just not sure what the lettering looks like.

Rick 88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2010 04:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick 88Send a Private Message to Rick 88Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero-in-Paradise:

I have a defroster switch but the lettering is definitely not perfect. It was in a box of parts I bought, so I'm not sure if it works (I don't have a defroster in my Fiero or Mera to test it). Spring action toggle works fine both ways, no cracks or broken screw tabs. If you want, you can have it for free, plus $5.00 to throw it in a USPS small flat rate box. Tom

PM sent
Rick 88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2010 04:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick 88Send a Private Message to Rick 88Direct Link to This Post

Rick 88

3914 posts
Member since Aug 2001

Originally posted by Wire:

I will check when I get home. I know I have one without broken clips just not sure what the lettering looks like.

My surround is good but the lettering is shot. If you can send me a pic or good description that would be great.

Thanks,
Rick 88
Fiero-in-Paradise

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2010 05:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero-in-ParadiseSend a Private Message to Fiero-in-ParadiseDirect Link to This Post
Hey Rick, I knew I had one somewhere! Lettering is VERY good, no cracks, no discoloration, and the four mounting tabs are intact. For a fellow Mera owner, add another $5.00 and I'll throw it in. Tom

Rick 88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2010 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick 88Send a Private Message to Rick 88Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero-in-Paradise:

Hey Rick, I knew I had one somewhere! Lettering is VERY good, no cracks, no discoloration, and the four mounting tabs are intact. For a fellow Mera owner, add another $5.00 and I'll throw it in. Tom

Thanks Tom! That is really nice. I will send payment when I get home.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock