Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  A Website For Your Fiero? Do You Want One? If So Look In Here!!!! EVERYONE LOOK!!!!

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

A Website For Your Fiero? Do You Want One? If So Look In Here!!!! EVERYONE LOOK!!!! by Fiero Reagan
Started on: 06-02-2010 02:35 PM
Replies: 14
Last post by: Fiero Reagan on 06-03-2010 01:51 PM
Fiero Reagan

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-02-2010 02:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ReaganClick Here to visit Fiero Reagan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero ReaganDirect Link to This Post
Thread Closed

[This message has been edited by Fiero Reagan (edited 06-03-2010).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Fiero Reagan

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-02-2010 02:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ReaganClick Here to visit Fiero Reagan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero ReaganDirect Link to This Post
Thread Closed

jaskispyder

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2010 02:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderDirect Link to This Post
Couldn't people just create their own MySpace account? Also, some work/school environments block social networking sites. People can create free blogs on blogspot.com....

Just stating this as it seems like a lot of money and a lot of work.
Fiero Reagan

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-02-2010 02:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ReaganClick Here to visit Fiero Reagan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero ReaganDirect Link to This Post
Thread Closed

MulletproofMonk

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2010 03:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero Reagan:
*Blogs dont really get any attention. There are too many of them out there. And with having a myspace, there are millions or people that can come across it. And on top of that, there are already fiero clubs on myspace.

-Reagan

Do people use MySpace anymore? I thought that was bumped out by Facebook... and that bumped out by Twitter... and that will be bumped out tomorrow by something else...

Now, if you were willing to build a site on a registered domain name (obviously I would pay for my own domain name), that would be worth the $75... Just my opinion.

------------------
-Brian

My 87 GT Poly Suspension Upgrade (all pics) thread //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/094633.html

Removing the roof panel
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/106413.html

[This message has been edited by MulletproofMonk (edited 06-02-2010).]

LitebulbwithaFiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2010 03:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LitebulbwithaFieroSend a Private Message to LitebulbwithaFieroDirect Link to This Post
This is not something important that needs posts with links to this post. You are spamming the site.
MulletproofMonk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2010 03:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LitebulbwithaFiero:

This is not something important that needs posts with links to this post. You are spamming the site.

This should go in OFF TOPIC. //www.fiero.nl/forum/postingrules.html

Are you posting in the right section? To summerize, the Technical Discussion & Questions section is just that. For technical discussions and questions. So no "what is the best source for polyurethanemethanoloxide bushings?" or "should I paint my Fiero pink or blue-with-polkadots?" threads. Those belong in the General Fiero Chat section. In this (the GFC) section you can also post threads about the forum itself. Or ask who the owner of that blue-with-polkadots Fiero is. Just as long as it's Fiero or Forum related. The Mall section is for Fiero related items only. If you need to sell your computer, your Lexus, your adult video collection, or your cat, then you should post that in the Totally O/T section. Totally O/T stands for "Totally Off Topic", and not for "Let's start a flamewar 'cause I'm bored". A lot of people seem to misunderstand that. In the TO/T section the same rules apply as in the other sections. So keep it civilized, no circumventing the censor system, no threads about threads, yadah, yadah.

------------------
-Brian

My 87 GT Poly Suspension Upgrade (all pics) thread //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/094633.html

Removing the roof panel

Fiero Reagan

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-02-2010 03:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ReaganClick Here to visit Fiero Reagan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero ReaganDirect Link to This Post
Thread Closed

MulletproofMonk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2010 03:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero Reagan:

Whatever, im not going to argue with anyone.

I spent like 4 hours making my page so that i could give you all an example because i thought everyone would be a little bit interested because there are already people on myspace that have a page dedicated to their cars. But and out of like 50 views...So far. i have gotten 3 replies and all are somewhat negative.

And for the record....F*** Facebook!

I am sure that most of the negativity is because you post topics with titles that have "Everyone Read This!!!!" in THE MALL, then we go in and find its something like this that isn't in the right section. You seem to love posting OFF TOPIC items in the THE MALL...

------------------
-Brian

Removing the roof panel

Fiero Reagan

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-02-2010 03:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ReaganClick Here to visit Fiero Reagan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero ReaganDirect Link to This Post
Thread Closed

Hockaday

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2010 03:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HockadaySend a Private Message to HockadayDirect Link to This Post
i suggest useing dropbox.com for hosting for these kinds of sites. no gay banners no blocking etc.
PFF
System Bot
AADrcw

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2010 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AADrcwSend a Private Message to AADrcwDirect Link to This Post
I'm not trying to sound like a dick or anything but if you don't mind me asking what on your page takes you several hours to do? I dont see anything that would take that long unless your individually making each seperate button or something. I do alot of websites on the side for people using programs like dreamweaver in conjunction with flash and adobe cs4. Building a site from the ground up will take time but doing it on myspace really doesn't take that long. Its all basically laid out all you do is add color, words, and images.

Again I'm not trying to sound like a dick or anything I'm just curious what warrants several hours of work for $55.

Cody
Fiero Reagan

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-02-2010 06:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ReaganClick Here to visit Fiero Reagan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero ReaganDirect Link to This Post
Thread Closed

HI-TECH

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 123
Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2010 12:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HI-TECHClick Here to visit HI-TECH's HomePageSend a Private Message to HI-TECHDirect Link to This Post
from the ground up? phht whatever... then why is this http://www.layout-codes.net/ is all over the source code CSS?
please go learn 2/html before trying to pose some crap you snagged from some free site.

edit: also INB4trash

[This message has been edited by HI-TECH (edited 06-03-2010).]

Fiero Reagan

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-03-2010 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ReaganClick Here to visit Fiero Reagan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero ReaganDirect Link to This Post
Thread Closed

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock