Looking for 15 x 7 Wheels in South or Central Florida by SCCAFiero
Started on: 05-31-2010 08:03 PM
Replies: 2
Last post by: GKDINC on 06-05-2010 08:12 PM
SCCAFiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2010 08:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SCCAFieroSend a Private Message to SCCAFieroDirect Link to This Post
I am looking for at least 2 15 x7 (possibly 4) wheels to fit on my 88 Fiero race car. They do not have to be Fiero wheels as long as they fit. They do not have to be pretty as I will rattle can them and no one will see them up close anyway. I do a lot of traveling between South Florida, Orlando and Tampa so I can pick them up within the next week or 2. Therefore no shipping required. I do not want tires but I don't care if they are still mounted on the wheels or not. I have race slicks for them so tires have zero value to me.

I do not want show quality wheels, just ones that hold air for a reasonable price. PM me with what you have and how many, what city you are in and how much you want for them.

I have a couple wings with cracked pedestals, trim pieces, Formula nose cover, and small odds and ends for trade as well.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
SCCAFiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2010 09:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SCCAFieroSend a Private Message to SCCAFieroDirect Link to This Post
Thanks to all who PMd me. GKDINC set me up with a nicer than expected set of 4 15 x 7 lace wheels for a fantastic deal. Thanks again GK.
GKDINC

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2010 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GKDINCSend a Private Message to GKDINCDirect Link to This Post
I'm glad you could use the rims Jay. We saved some Fiero parts from the recycler. Good luck at the track.
Gary

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock