Started on: 05-29-2010 06:15 PM
Replies: 11
Last post by: ALJR on 08-13-2010 11:57 PM
MadDanceSkillz

Feedback score:    (27)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2010 06:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadDanceSkillzSend a Private Message to MadDanceSkillzDirect Link to This Post
I have some 88GT leather seats for sale. They are in good shape, but not perfect. At least 8.5/10. They are very, very comfortable, but I now have C% Vette seats in my car and don't really need them. Asking 150 plus shipping. If you can pick them up local they are yours for 125. Will also sell just the seat covers. Here is a pic where you can see one of them.

There are no rips or tears. I rate them 8.5/10 because like any 20 year old leather seat, they have some leather creasing. I don't think there are any faded or excessively worn spots, and if there are they were too small for me to notice.

------------------
86GT Modded 3.4l Pushrod V6 with Trueleo
1972 Honda CB350 Motorcycle

PM Me if you need:
Interior/Exterior Parts
Stock Switches/Bezels
Gauge Clusters
Body Panels
Fiero Rotor Hubs for Brake Swaps
Or custom fabricated parts! My prices are very low.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Indiana_resto_guy

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2010 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana_resto_guySend a Private Message to Indiana_resto_guyDirect Link to This Post
What color are they again??
mrfiero

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 149
Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2010 11:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroDirect Link to This Post
I'm interested.....sending a PM.
Sage

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2010 09:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageDirect Link to This Post
Put me on the interested list if everyone ahead of me pulls out.

HAGO!
MadDanceSkillz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2010 10:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MadDanceSkillzSend a Private Message to MadDanceSkillzDirect Link to This Post
They are grey. I'll get better pics tonight
MEL H. JOHNSON

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2010 11:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MEL H. JOHNSONSend a Private Message to MEL H. JOHNSONDirect Link to This Post
Where are you in Indiana !!!!!! I'd love to cruise up & get them !!!!! Mel
MadDanceSkillz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2010 12:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadDanceSkillzSend a Private Message to MadDanceSkillzDirect Link to This Post
I'm in Muncie, but Mr. Fiero has dibbs at the moment as his was the first pm I got.
MEL H. JOHNSON

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2010 12:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MEL H. JOHNSONSend a Private Message to MEL H. JOHNSONDirect Link to This Post
put me on the list & let me know !!!!!! Mel melndij@aol.com
MadDanceSkillz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2010 03:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadDanceSkillzSend a Private Message to MadDanceSkillzDirect Link to This Post
More pics.

Need to get these out of the garage!
Sage

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2010 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageDirect Link to This Post
Just wanted to say, I ended up with these seats. They are as described and will work very nicely in my 88GT.

Also wanted to say that MadDance went waaay out of his way to see that these were put in my hands after the shipping co. put the screws to him, and several other uncontrolable fiascos were associated with delivery. He is a stand up guy and good for his word as far as I'm concerned. With all the recent calamity surrounding him and the sale of a "long block", I just wanted to let everybody know that he is NOT a scammer and does whatever he has to, to make his deals good, even if it ends up costing HIM to "giter' done". Thanks again MadDance! This is MY opinion and my decision to share it.

HAGO!

[This message has been edited by Sage (edited 08-13-2010).]

fieroguy123

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2010 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguy123Send a Private Message to fieroguy123Direct Link to This Post
Told ya'll he's a good guy!
PFF
System Bot
ALJR

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2010 11:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALJRSend a Private Message to ALJRDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Sage:

Just wanted to say, I ended up with these seats. They are as described and will work very nicely in my 88GT.

Also wanted to say that MadDance went waaay out of his way to see that these were put in my hands after the shipping co. put the screws to him, and several other uncontrolable fiascos were associated with delivery. He is a stand up guy and good for his word as far as I'm concerned. With all the recent calamity surrounding him and the sale of a "long block", I just wanted to let everybody know that he is NOT a scammer and does whatever he has to, to make his deals good, even if it ends up costing HIM to "giter' done". Thanks again MadDance! This is MY opinion and my decision to share it.

HAGO!

I second that! I was going to purchase some qtr windows from him. Paid him for them, then he didn't think he could remove them w/o damaging them. He refunded my money with out any hassel... That seems pretty honest to me

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock