Parting '88 GT by CosVegFiero
Started on: 05-25-2010 03:14 PM
Replies: 67
Last post by: CosVegFiero on 06-22-2010 11:01 PM
CosVegFiero

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2010 03:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CosVegFieroSend a Private Message to CosVegFieroDirect Link to This Post
The car is a 5-speed, P/W, P/D-L, sunroof. The cradle, suspension and Getrag presently on hold. Items are removed from list when sold, new items added as available. Some of these items, as you know, will be difficult and expensive to ship, all parts can be picked up. All prices are plus shipping, I ship FedEx Ground or USPS Priority if the parts fit in the box. Parts already sold include complete rear bumper, engine, tail lights, seats, headlights, mirrors, front spindles, wheels/tires, shift console, aux. gauge dot matrix, shift cables, cruise control module, SS brake lines.

Payment can be sent with Paypal or USPS M/O. Paypal address is hammerdown@wowway.com

I will respond as quickly as possible to inquiries.

Larger pictures of individual items available, please email requests.

Custom stainless 3800 Series II muffler system, $450.00/OBO

Carpet, passenger side only, $50.00

Rear interior cover behind seats, $20.00

Radiator, $50.00

Lower J-bar inside plastic trim, passenger side only, $15.00

Windshield wiper arms, $20.00 pr.

HVAC enclosure with defrost and fan, $40.00

Getrag Shifter, $30.00

Spare tire well, $15.00

Armrest, Passenger only, $20.00

Inside door panels w/map pockets, R & L, each $40.00

Power brake booster w/master, $50.00

Steering column lower cover, $20.00

Speaker grills, $25.00 pair

Inner dew wipes, $40.00 pair

A/C condenser, $75.00

A/C evaporator, $75.00

Instrument pod surround, $25.00

Outside door skins w/handle, loose locks, each $50.00

A/C receiver-dryer, $20.00

Rust Free R & L Door Skeletons W/Power Windows, Power Door Locks, windows, inside Door Handle w/buttons, New PW Switches and complete door wiring harness, Each $150.00

[This message has been edited by CosVegFiero (edited 06-22-2010).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
jaskispyder

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2010 03:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderDirect Link to This Post
Seems a shame to part this car out....... just noticed how good the parts look
CosVegFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2010 03:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CosVegFieroSend a Private Message to CosVegFieroDirect Link to This Post
I tried to sell it as a almost completed project and had no takers, I didn't have a choice, I couldn't afford to give it away.

Dick
88ttop3800

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2010 03:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88ttop3800Send a Private Message to 88ttop3800Direct Link to This Post
How is the condition of the passenger coolant tube that goes all the way to the front, and how much is the shipping?
CosVegFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2010 04:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CosVegFieroSend a Private Message to CosVegFieroDirect Link to This Post
The tube is good, it has been repaired, both of mine have been repaired. I found a good welder, another damaged tube and cut pieces from the 'new' damaged one to repair both. I'd have to check on shipping but getting some one to weld yours would probably be less expensive.

Dick
fierogt28

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2010 04:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt28Send a Private Message to fierogt28Direct Link to This Post
PM sent for aux gauge plate (20$) and shift console plate combo. (35$)

Thanks,
Tom Slick

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2010 05:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickDirect Link to This Post
are the lower rocker panels available?

thanks...
CosVegFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2010 05:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CosVegFieroSend a Private Message to CosVegFieroDirect Link to This Post
Tom,

I haven't pulled them yet. As long as I don't do something stupid like break them, I'll let you know and get back to you tomorrow with pictures.

Thanks for checking,
Dick
onesexyfiero

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2010 06:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for onesexyfieroSend a Private Message to onesexyfieroDirect Link to This Post
Is the drivers side 1/4 window spoken for? Are you willing to separate the dash pocket from the dash?
Sourmug

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2010 07:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugDirect Link to This Post
Do you have a performance sound amp?

Thanks
Nolan
Rolling Thunder

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2010 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rolling ThunderSend a Private Message to Rolling ThunderDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
PFF
System Bot
PRFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2010 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PRFieroSend a Private Message to PRFieroDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
Jarhead 2m4

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2010 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jarhead 2m4Click Here to visit Jarhead 2m4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Jarhead 2m4Direct Link to This Post
I could use the center console piece that holds the glove box and both doors with locks.
ALJR

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2010 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALJRSend a Private Message to ALJRDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
Nilknarf

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2010 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NilknarfSend a Private Message to NilknarfDirect Link to This Post
Is the Control module still available?
John Miller

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2010 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for John MillerSend a Private Message to John MillerDirect Link to This Post
I'm interested is the 2 yellow side marker lights and the trunk release switch shipped to 18017. Do you take Paypal? Thanks, John
FieroX81

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2010 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroX81Send a Private Message to FieroX81Direct Link to This Post
PM Sent
Rolling Thunder

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2010 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rolling ThunderSend a Private Message to Rolling ThunderDirect Link to This Post
Dibbs on the gas tank. Can you look and see if the inside is rusty? Did the gas gauge work last you checked?
MTFIERO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2010 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MTFIEROSend a Private Message to MTFIERODirect Link to This Post
PM sent on the A/C evaporator.
Anyone know if this will fit in an 86 GT? PM me..

[This message has been edited by MTFIERO (edited 05-25-2010).]

CosVegFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2010 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CosVegFieroSend a Private Message to CosVegFieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by onesexyfiero:

Is the drivers side 1/4 window spoken for? Are you willing to separate the dash pocket from the dash?

The drivers 1/4 is cracked. Sorry on the dash pocket, the dash is too nice to remove it.

Thanks for looking,

Dick
CosVegFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2010 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CosVegFieroSend a Private Message to CosVegFieroDirect Link to This Post

CosVegFiero

234 posts
Member since Jul 2003

Originally posted by Sourmug:

Do you have a performance sound amp?

Thanks
Nolan

Sorry, no performance sound.

Dick
PFF
System Bot
CosVegFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2010 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CosVegFieroSend a Private Message to CosVegFieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Nilknarf:

Is the Control module still available?

Yes, it is. It should fit in a medium size Priority Mail box which is $10.70 for shipping.

Thanks,
Dick

CosVegFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2010 10:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CosVegFieroSend a Private Message to CosVegFieroDirect Link to This Post

CosVegFiero

234 posts
Member since Jul 2003

Originally posted by John Miller:

I'm interested is the 2 yellow side marker lights and the trunk release switch shipped to 18017. Do you take Paypal? Thanks, John

John,
The passenger side yellow marker is sold. The trunk release will fit in a small Priority box but I don't think the side marker will. Let me check and I'll PM you tomorrow.
Dick

CosVegFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2010 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CosVegFieroSend a Private Message to CosVegFieroDirect Link to This Post

CosVegFiero

234 posts
Member since Jul 2003

Originally posted by Rolling Thunder:

Dibbs on the gas tank. Can you look and see if the inside is rusty? Did the gas gauge work last you checked?

When I put the new TRE 255LPH pump in the tank was clean, the pump hasn't been used. It still has some gas in it and it hasn't been pulled as yet. There is one person ahead of you on the fuel pump/sender assembly. It will probably be another week before I will get to it. I'll check back with you.

Dick
rpro

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2010 11:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rproSend a Private Message to rproDirect Link to This Post
PM sent on the HVAC surround
CosVegFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2010 11:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CosVegFieroSend a Private Message to CosVegFieroDirect Link to This Post
I think I've responded to all PM's at this point.

Thanks for your interest.

Dick
tc7130

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2010 11:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tc7130Send a Private Message to tc7130Direct Link to This Post
PM sent
vrossiter

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2010 11:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for vrossiterSend a Private Message to vrossiterDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
Blacktree

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2010 12:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeDirect Link to This Post
I noticed you listed the top radiator bracket, but how about the bottom one? If you still have the bottom radiator bracket, and it's in good condition, I'd like to buy it.
Fieroking

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2010 01:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierokingClick Here to visit Fieroking's HomePageSend a Private Message to FierokingDirect Link to This Post
You have a PM

Joe Sokol
CosVegFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2010 09:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CosVegFieroSend a Private Message to CosVegFieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Blacktree:

I noticed you listed the top radiator bracket, but how about the bottom one? If you still have the bottom radiator bracket, and it's in good condition, I'd like to buy it.

I haven't pulled the lower one yet. I'll send you a picture of it when I get it off. It may be a couple of days.
Thanks for checking,
Dick
PFF
System Bot
CosVegFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2010 09:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CosVegFieroSend a Private Message to CosVegFieroDirect Link to This Post

CosVegFiero

234 posts
Member since Jul 2003
PM's responded to.
Blacktree

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2010 10:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CosVegFiero: I haven't pulled the lower one yet. I'll send you a picture of it when I get it off. It may be a couple of days.
Thanks for checking,

That's OK, I'll be busy for the next few days anyway. But my lower radiator support is almost rusted in half. So if yours is good, then I'll definitely buy it.
John Miller

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2010 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for John MillerSend a Private Message to John MillerDirect Link to This Post
Don't forget the drivers side yellow marker light and the trunk release. Thanks, John
atjxl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2010 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for atjxlSend a Private Message to atjxlDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
DavePatron

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2010 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DavePatronClick Here to visit DavePatron's HomePageSend a Private Message to DavePatronDirect Link to This Post
do you still have the headliner?

------------------
Just got a 88 Formula! Got parts? i need suspension parts! hit me up!

want a real upgrade?
Lamborghini Kit Cars Fiero and Kit car Insurance
Obama's Health Plan? Are we doomed?

fierohobby

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2010 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierohobbySend a Private Message to fierohobbyDirect Link to This Post
I'll take the jack and the lighter surround. PM me your address so I can send a money order (no PayPal).

-fh
CosVegFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2010 11:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CosVegFieroSend a Private Message to CosVegFieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierohobby:

I'll take the jack and the lighter surround. PM me your address so I can send a money order (no PayPal).

-fh

I'm waiting on payment for both of those items. If they fall through I'll let you know.

Thanks for looking,
Dick
CosVegFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2010 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CosVegFieroSend a Private Message to CosVegFieroDirect Link to This Post

CosVegFiero

234 posts
Member since Jul 2003
PM's answered.
wolfwolf

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2010 07:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wolfwolfSend a Private Message to wolfwolfDirect Link to This Post
I will take whatever side markers you have left if any, and the wiper motor. Shipped to 54302. I can do paypal.
John
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock