Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  Enthusiast Guide back in stock. 54 pages of Fiero facts, pictures, specs., more!

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

Enthusiast Guide back in stock. 54 pages of Fiero facts, pictures, specs., more! by Paulv
Started on: 05-21-2010 02:55 PM
Replies: 21
Last post by: Mitch Perry on 08-28-2010 05:52 PM
Paulv

Feedback score:    (68)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2010 02:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulvSend a Private Message to PaulvDirect Link to This Post
We are back in stock on the "Enthusiasts Guide To The Pontiac Fiero". This is a 54 page 8 1/2" x 11" spiral bound book filled with Fiero statistics, numbers built, colors, VIN's, Specifications, engines, transmissions, body styles, wheels, RPO codes, etc. Also a option code listing for each year by model. Detailed highlights for each year/model. Includes over 14 pages of full color graphics, including 100 color images of options.
Still only $15.00 plus $2.75 mailing (US). Plus with each guide, you receive a current copy of NIFE's 20 page Fiero Focus magazine.
You can paypal the $17.75 to: sales@fierofocus.com, or PM me for mailing address for check or MO. Guaranteed you will not be disappointed with this guide!

------------------

My Web Site www.xnet.com/~paulv
NIFE Web Site ]www.fierofocus.com]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Dougie Murder

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2010 03:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dougie MurderSend a Private Message to Dougie MurderDirect Link to This Post
Cool!

PM'd you about shipping across the border.
Paulv

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2010 03:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulvSend a Private Message to PaulvDirect Link to This Post
Shipping to Canada is $4.81 instead of $2.75. Canada total would be $19.81.
BMTFIERO

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2010 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BMTFIEROSend a Private Message to BMTFIERODirect Link to This Post
PM sent
BMTFIERO

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2010 07:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BMTFIEROSend a Private Message to BMTFIERODirect Link to This Post
My Enthusiast Guide came in the mail yesterday. For thoses who have not gotten your copy . . . what are you waiting on?? I also really enjoyed the newsletter. Thanks!!!
fierosa

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2010 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosaClick Here to visit fierosa's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosaDirect Link to This Post
PayPal sent.

Thanx!

RDW

------------------
Rob White, Atascosa Texas

The Pontiac Fiero, Americas Go-Cart for Grownups....

Bump

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2010 09:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BumpSend a Private Message to BumpDirect Link to This Post
Money and PM sent!

[This message has been edited by Bump (edited 05-27-2010).]

Sourmug

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2010 02:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugDirect Link to This Post
Paul:

Payment sent.

Thanks
Nolan
batousai666

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2010 04:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Direct Link to This Post
hello
is there any mention of the Mera in this fine lookin publication??
i know they are more a Pontiac thing. just checkin. I will still order one anyway
in the Future.
thanks
Daniel

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 05-27-2010).]

Paulv

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2010 07:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulvSend a Private Message to PaulvDirect Link to This Post
Yes, the Mera is mentioned. It is pictured with the other 88's, has a listing for all the RPO options for the Mera, plus other comments about wheels, etc.

------------------

Russ88TTop

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2010 09:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopDirect Link to This Post
Pay Pal sent
Thanks
Russ
PFF
System Bot
FIEROFLYER

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 180
Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2010 09:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYERDirect Link to This Post
How much for one shipped to Peterborough Ontario Canada postal code K9J 8B5 and is a Canada post postal money order in US funds ok. Thanks Dan
Paulv

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2010 02:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulvSend a Private Message to PaulvDirect Link to This Post

Yes, a postal MO is OK.

Would be mailed to:

NIFE
c/o Paul Vargyas
2600 Longview Dr
Lisle, IL. 60532

------------------

Mickey_Moose

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 143
Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2010 02:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mickey_MooseClick Here to visit Mickey_Moose's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mickey_MooseDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Paulv:

PayPal sent.

Thanks
Fiero Finale

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2010 03:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero FinaleSend a Private Message to Fiero FinaleDirect Link to This Post
I don't mean to be disrespectful, but how accurate and true is the info in the book? Is it checked with Pontiac/GM? I'd love to find out detailed info on rpo codes, build numbers, etc etc but want to make sure it is indeed extremely accurate and ALL the information.

Thanks
Paulv

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2010 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulvSend a Private Message to PaulvDirect Link to This Post
All I can tell you is that a group of 6 Fiero Enthusiasts spent 6 months of time and research in gathering information from all GM and Pontiac data available to us. We have had this guide published for over 3 years, have sold over 1000 copies, and to date, I am not aware of anyone who has told us that we have incorrect data.
There are many minor variances between years, a lot of local dealer optioned cars, and cars that have some unusual parts (especially during model changeover), but overall, we feel that the guide is as accurate as you will find in the marketplace.

------------------

Sourmug

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2010 11:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugDirect Link to This Post
Got mine today! Thanks Paul

Nolan
Fiero Finale

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2010 10:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero FinaleSend a Private Message to Fiero FinaleDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Paulv:

All I can tell you is that a group of 6 Fiero Enthusiasts spent 6 months of time and research in gathering information from all GM and Pontiac data available to us. We have had this guide published for over 3 years, have sold over 1000 copies, and to date, I am not aware of anyone who has told us that we have incorrect data.
There are many minor variances between years, a lot of local dealer optioned cars, and cars that have some unusual parts (especially during model changeover), but overall, we feel that the guide is as accurate as you will find in the marketplace.

Sounds good to me, I'll probably pick one up soon!
Fiero Finale

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2010 01:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero FinaleSend a Private Message to Fiero FinaleDirect Link to This Post
Are you guys (NIFE) going to bring these to Fierorama for sale? May just pick it up there since I'm going.
Paulv

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2010 02:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulvSend a Private Message to PaulvDirect Link to This Post
Yes, we will have these to sell at Fierorama
DrRodey

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2010 04:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DrRodeyClick Here to visit DrRodey's HomePageSend a Private Message to DrRodeyDirect Link to This Post
PayPal Sent!!
PFF
System Bot
Mitch Perry

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2010 05:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mitch PerrySend a Private Message to Mitch PerryDirect Link to This Post
I just ordered you guide. PM sent
Paypal.

Can't wait!!!!

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock