Need fuel filler neck mount for 88 coupe by dalark68
Started on: 05-16-2010 01:11 PM
Replies: 3
Last post by: fierocarparts on 06-03-2010 11:27 AM
dalark68

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2010 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dalark68Send a Private Message to dalark68Direct Link to This Post
This is a pic of whats left of it. In the middle of taking out the fuel filler neck,I discoverd the fuel filler neck mount is rusted pretty bad. Most of the mounts were rusted off. Looking for a good, solid replacement. Gotta love cars from the Northeast!!! Let me know how with shipping to 06716.

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Kolskeggr

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2010 08:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KolskeggrSend a Private Message to KolskeggrDirect Link to This Post
I have one for an 88 coupe, do you need the whole neck or just the mount plate? They are in decent condition, little bit of surface rust but I can clean that up in a few mins for ya. Dont know how much to ship ill have to check, shouldnt be much seems I'm in rhode island, or if you feel like taking a trip... Let me know.

~Dan
TeamPontiac88

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2010 09:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TeamPontiac88Send a Private Message to TeamPontiac88Direct Link to This Post
Hey I do have one and got your PM but i was sick the last few weeks. I will get you a shiiping quote today if your still interested.
fierocarparts

Feedback score:    (66)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2010 11:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierocarpartsSend a Private Message to fierocarpartsDirect Link to This Post
Leaving feedback. Hope you will do the same.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock