FS: Mera/kit car inner door panels by summerjim
Started on: 05-11-2010 10:52 AM
Replies: 8
Last post by: summerjim on 05-13-2010 04:23 PM
summerjim

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2010 10:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for summerjimClick Here to visit summerjim's HomePageSend a Private Message to summerjimDirect Link to This Post
FOR SALE: Set of Mera or kit car inner door panels. The panels themselves are basically worthless (IMHO) as they're just Fiero panels, but the piece mounted to the top of the panel is the valuable item. On kit cars, the outer door panel is usually much higher than stock Fiero panels, so when you look out the window, you see the ugly back-side of the fiberglass panel. With these pieces, they finish the look of the car and interior. They were stock on Meras.

$150 shipped in the lower 48 if you want the whole panel. $130 shipped if you want just the top pieces.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
sspeedstreet

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 53
Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2010 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sspeedstreetSend a Private Message to sspeedstreetDirect Link to This Post
PM'd you.
Fiero-in-Paradise

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2010 01:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero-in-ParadiseSend a Private Message to Fiero-in-ParadiseDirect Link to This Post
What is that lower rectangular cutout for? I don't have that on my Mera...
Tom

[This message has been edited by Fiero-in-Paradise (edited 05-12-2010).]

SMTHGT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2010 02:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SMTHGTSend a Private Message to SMTHGTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero-in-Paradise:

What is that lower rectangular cutout for? I don't have that on my Mera...
Tom

I could be wrong, but it looks like thats where the armrest goes.....
Fiero-in-Paradise

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2010 02:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero-in-ParadiseSend a Private Message to Fiero-in-ParadiseDirect Link to This Post
Ah! My Mera panel was customized, so that's probably why I didn't see that opening when I changed the arm rests recently.

I do like the darker color (contrast) on those top pieces, though.

[This message has been edited by Fiero-in-Paradise (edited 05-12-2010).]

Rick 88

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2010 04:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick 88Send a Private Message to Rick 88Direct Link to This Post
My Mera door panels match that color, but I have factory GT map pockets on mine. Those were probably off a Formula based Mera.
Rick 88

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2010 04:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick 88Send a Private Message to Rick 88Direct Link to This Post

Rick 88

3914 posts
Member since Aug 2001

Originally posted by summerjim:

FOR SALE: Set of Mera or kit car inner door panels. The panels themselves are basically worthless (IMHO) as they're just Fiero panels, but the piece mounted to the top of the panel is the valuable item. On kit cars, the outer door panel is usually much higher than stock Fiero panels, so when you look out the window, you see the ugly back-side of the fiberglass panel. With these pieces, they finish the look of the car and interior. They were stock on Meras.

$150 shipped in the lower 48 if you want the whole panel. $130 shipped if you want just the top pieces.

Just out of curiosity....what happened to the rest of the Mera?
batousai666

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2010 07:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Direct Link to This Post
me too curious....
Jim, do you have any more of the Mera??
panels?? bumpers?? SAILS!! thats what i need old stock OEM Mera Louvered sails, black.
maybe a sticker....whoops....kidding
Daniel-Mera X
summerjim

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2010 04:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for summerjimClick Here to visit summerjim's HomePageSend a Private Message to summerjimDirect Link to This Post
The only other parts I have are a set of Cromodora wheel center caps and a hood louver. These were parts I bought/acquired a while back and I don't have any other Mera parts unfortunately. The hood louver is fiberglass and fits in the middle of the hood.

Pat Kalsmith (fibersmith) used to make louvers. They weren't 100% like the originals, but were an alternative.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock