Started on: 05-02-2010 04:47 PM
Replies: 27
Last post by: RACE on 05-07-2010 09:43 AM
RACE

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2010 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEDirect Link to This Post
I recently ran across a couple of 1st Edition geocoins that I had filed away and forgotten about. I thought that it would be good to use one to help Rob and his wife cover some bills. As you may know Rob is recovering from a very serious accident and can use our help financially.

This may be your last chance to own one of these high quality, 1st Edition Fiero Geocoins. If you would like to help Rob and get something in return please reply in this thread with your offer. I will also accept pm's with offers if you wish to remain anonymous. Bidding will close at 8:00pm central time on Friday, May 7.

Your generosity is appreciated. Every cent will go to Rob. I will cover the cost of the coin/shipping and will ship it to anywhere in the world. Paypal only please. I will send a pm to confirm who the winning bidder is as well as where to send your payment.

I will start the bidding at $25. If I am the only bidder I will send the money to him myself and keep the coin.

Edit: To show you what the front of the coin looks like I am borrowing cornersonrails photo of his coins. I don't think he will mind me using it. (Quantity 1 is up for auction the rest are pretty much spoken for and difficult to obtain).

Also, if you bought any edition of geocoin from me and would would like to rate me as a seller please feel free to do so.
------------------
Central Iowa Fieros

[This message has been edited by RACE (edited 05-04-2010).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fyrebird68

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2010 05:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fyrebird68Send a Private Message to fyrebird68Direct Link to This Post
I'll start it off......

$25
Jarhead 2m4

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2010 05:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jarhead 2m4Click Here to visit Jarhead 2m4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Jarhead 2m4Direct Link to This Post
$30 here

EDIT: great use of my 1500th post!

[This message has been edited by Jarhead 2m4 (edited 05-02-2010).]

Quad GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2010 07:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Quad GTSend a Private Message to Quad GTDirect Link to This Post
$40
Newbfiero

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2010 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NewbfieroSend a Private Message to NewbfieroDirect Link to This Post
A Nice thing your doing Race once again .
Just sorry its the wrong week for me to bid on but will send him something my next one $$$ to help out anyway . Good luck to all on the bidding

I needed to stop in here to leave you a positive feedback from before

Rob
RACE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2010 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEDirect Link to This Post
Thanks. I appreciate it.
litespd

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2010 11:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for litespdSend a Private Message to litespdDirect Link to This Post
A bump for the thread, and to allow me to leave feedback for you, Kenton...
RACE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2010 11:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the bump and the feedback. I am surprised to see the amount is so high already. Thanks Quad GT.
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2010 12:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post
Drop by also so I could leave you my feedback for all the hard work you did for us and also the wonderful coins I own (the whole collection and more )
Thanks Kenton

your canadian friend
Danyel

------------------

http://www.blackwidowfiero.com

ls3mach

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 226
Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2010 12:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machDirect Link to This Post
So what exactly is the bid at?
twofatguys

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2010 01:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post
$41.00.

Brad
PFF
System Bot
ls3mach

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 226
Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2010 01:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by twofatguys:

$41.00.

Brad

+5
vrossiter

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2010 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for vrossiterSend a Private Message to vrossiterDirect Link to This Post
$50
CowsPatoot

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2010 01:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CowsPatootClick Here to visit CowsPatoot's HomePageSend a Private Message to CowsPatootDirect Link to This Post
$55....but if I don't win the bid, I will probably be donating that anyway.
RACE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2010 05:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CowsPatoot:

$55....but if I don't win the bid, I will probably be donating that anyway.

Thank you! I am sure that Rob and Gail will appreciate any amount that you could give. I have never regretted helped others. Giving blesses both people.

RACE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2010 05:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEDirect Link to This Post

RACE

4842 posts
Member since Dec 2002
Double post

Quad GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2010 12:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Quad GTSend a Private Message to Quad GTDirect Link to This Post
Come on guys open up your purses! Lets see how high we can go with this.

$60

[This message has been edited by Quad GT (edited 05-04-2010).]

RACE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2010 06:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEDirect Link to This Post
This auction has already exceeded my expectations. Thanks to all of you who have placed bids.

I know that money is tight for a lot of us so I will make the payoff even better for the highest bidder by including a mystery gift IF the final bid exceeds one hundred and fifty dollars. There will be no clues and no confirmation or denials if you attempt to guess what it is. Don't bother trying. You will find out what it is if you win it. What I will say is that it is probably more desirable than the original thing being offered. You will get both.

Only give what you can afford. Thanks for bidding.

[This message has been edited by RACE (edited 05-05-2010).]

vrossiter

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2010 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for vrossiterSend a Private Message to vrossiterDirect Link to This Post
How bout 70. My purse is open!
Jarhead 2m4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2010 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jarhead 2m4Click Here to visit Jarhead 2m4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Jarhead 2m4Direct Link to This Post
EDIT: $75 (previous poster was faster)

[This message has been edited by Jarhead 2m4 (edited 05-04-2010).]

Jarhead 2m4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2010 10:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jarhead 2m4Click Here to visit Jarhead 2m4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Jarhead 2m4Direct Link to This Post

Jarhead 2m4

1849 posts
Member since Jun 2006
You got me while I was typing. I was going to say something nice, but words couldn't describe it.

PFF
System Bot
Quad GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2010 01:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Quad GTSend a Private Message to Quad GTDirect Link to This Post
Come on ladies we need more $$$$!!!!!

$100
Quad GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2010 01:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Quad GTSend a Private Message to Quad GTDirect Link to This Post
BUMP! Come on ladies
Jarhead 2m4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2010 01:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jarhead 2m4Click Here to visit Jarhead 2m4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Jarhead 2m4Direct Link to This Post
I was going to let someone else have a shot, but whatever...

$120
RACE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2010 06:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEDirect Link to This Post
Please only bid if you intend to win the auction. We are closing in on the end and the bids are a lot higher than I thought they would be. The next bid could take it.

With that said, I would like to remind everyone that if it hits $150 I will give the winner a mystery gift as well.
Quad GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2010 01:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Quad GTSend a Private Message to Quad GTDirect Link to This Post
Might be a good idea to tell what the prize is this way you might get more bids!
RACE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2010 03:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEDirect Link to This Post
Nope. It is my gift to the winner if the auction amount is reached.
RACE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2010 09:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEDirect Link to This Post
Overnight I have received two anonymous bids. The highest was for $150. The auction has ended. I would like to thank everyone who placed a bid.

I am waiting for pm's from two people.

Even though the auction has ended you can still help Rob and Gail with a donation of any amount. This is the paypal address that has been set up for them. etfc159@yahoo.com

Edit:
Packages will be sent in the mail tomorrow. Pm's sent. Thanks to all who have participated.

[This message has been edited by RACE (edited 05-10-2010).]

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock