Started on: 10-20-2009 11:15 AM
Replies: 12
Last post by: 87antuzzi on 12-01-2010 01:15 PM
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2009 11:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBDirect Link to This Post
All parts from the engine are available except:

Coil (Keeping for a spare)
Module (Keeping for a spare)
Valve Cover Bolts (Sold)
A/C Compressor (Froze up)
Exhaust manifolds (Pending)
EGR solinoid (SOLD)
lower A/C bracket with bolts (SOLD)
MAP sensor (SOLD)
PVC valve w/tubes (SOLD)

. I will charge exactly what UPS/ or the USPS charges for shipping from Lake Worth, Florida 33463. I refuse to make any markup on shipping charges! You can use the online price calculators, and guestimate what you think it weights to get an idea what it would cost to ship. I am a very fair person, so make an offer and I will probably take it. On the other hand, dont try to get the valve covers shipped for $1

The engine is pretty low mileage at 56,000 miles. It flung a rod, thus why I am replacing it.

I accept PayPal as the preferred method of payment, as it protects both of us. If you need another way to pay, just let me know.

Either post in this thread, or email me at johnwpb (AT my) gmail.com account.

(I am NOT the person that painted the intake white!)

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 10-29-2009).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
jon m

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2009 01:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jon mSend a Private Message to jon mDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
jon
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2009 01:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBDirect Link to This Post
PM replied to....
fierodude1979

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-22-2009 11:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierodude1979Send a Private Message to fierodude1979Direct Link to This Post
pm me please. as im looking for how much you want for the fastback clip lights bumpers trunklid and fin. thanks john aka fierodude1979
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2009 03:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBDirect Link to This Post
Ummmm I do not have a fastback clip or fin on the engine I pulled Hahaha Sorry, I had to throw that in there.... I am just parting the 2.8 motor, not the car.
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2009 04:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBDirect Link to This Post
Exhaust manifolds are pending sale.....
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2009 05:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBDirect Link to This Post
Still have lots of parts on this engine, need to know soon as the engine will be taken away in a couple of days...
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2009 07:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBDirect Link to This Post
PM responded to for EGR solenoid, lower A/C bracket, MAP sensor and PVC valve w/tubes.....
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2009 11:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBDirect Link to This Post
Update: EGR solenoid, lower A/C bracket with bolts, MAP sensor & PVC valve with tubes are sold

Give me one more day to let the paint cure on the A/C bracket. I am a bit meticulous, and it will look brand new from GM when you get it All the other parts have been cleaned up like new, and bolts painted as well.
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2009 04:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBDirect Link to This Post
White Spyder:

Here is a quick snapshot of the parts set to go out in the morning. Just had to let the paint cure a bit before wrapping them up.

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 10-30-2009).]

tmur115

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2009 07:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tmur115Send a Private Message to tmur115Direct Link to This Post
just for yucks (cuz i'm still looking for a good 2.8 throttle body) how much shipped w/iac and tps to 98604, and you don't have to make it look like new. just working would be a plus.

thanks
=todd=
PFF
System Bot
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2009 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tmur115:

just for yucks (cuz i'm still looking for a good 2.8 throttle body) how much shipped w/iac and tps to 98604, and you don't have to make it look like new. just working would be a plus.

thanks
=todd=

You have an email......
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2010 01:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock