FS: Various Fiero parts.... by Puck
Started on: 06-07-2009 05:33 PM
Replies: 45
Last post by: Puck on 05-13-2010 10:19 PM
Puck

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2009 05:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PuckClick Here to visit Puck's HomePageSend a Private Message to PuckDirect Link to This Post
Have lots of stuff to clear out of the garages to make some extra money for the dune buggy project. All this stuff is not needed for my project but money is needed so I am not interested in trades. I will accept paypal or money order and I can ship most of the items but it will be at the buyers expense. All items in pictures are dirty but if you feel scared about the quality of the item, I can clean it up and take another snapshot of it....I can even take different angles if need be...just let me know

Front fenders with trans am scoops glassed in. Needs very little smoothing and then ready for paint - $150/pr

Auxillary Gauges - $30 for gauges one - EMPTY PODS SOLD!

Spoiler with stands - $85

Rocker panels (ground effects) - $60/pr

Footwell subwoofer box close to matching carpet - $50

Speedo surround - speedo $15 Shifter surround is SOLD!

2 shifter T handles (1 leather 1 plastic) and below steering column cover - leather $20 plastic $10 Cover $10

Defrost/truck popper switch and tan interior dome light - $10 a piece

I have more items but I will see how well this goes. Like stated above the shipping will be at the expense of the buyer. All prices are negotiable so feel free to send me an offer in private message or email. Thanks in advance for helping fund my toy.....and like I said there are plenty more to go, since I am parting out the dune buggy which was a 85 GT so I still have the rear glass, doors with glass, 3 front gt bumpers, 2 rear GT bumpersand, quarter panels, and lots more.

Adam

[This message has been edited by Puck (edited 07-04-2009).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
mid engine monsters

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2009 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mid engine monstersSend a Private Message to mid engine monstersDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
Puck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2009 06:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PuckClick Here to visit Puck's HomePageSend a Private Message to PuckDirect Link to This Post
PM back atcha.
Puck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2009 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PuckClick Here to visit Puck's HomePageSend a Private Message to PuckDirect Link to This Post

Puck

1501 posts
Member since Dec 2000
More stuff.....

Doors with good glass - $60 /pr

Notchback clip - $10 Back glass - $20 SOLD

GT fender liners - $10/piece

Rear GT bumper with absorbant- $50

Gas tank - $20 MISC PARTS- make offer

Front GT bumper - $50 Another rear GT bumper - $50

Dashboard good condition - $50

Misc gray interior - $35 for the lot (dash not included in lot)

Tan interior door skins - $25 /pr

Gray quarter panels - $30 /pr

Misc parts - make offer

[This message has been edited by Puck (edited 06-07-2009).]

tmur115

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2009 07:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tmur115Send a Private Message to tmur115Direct Link to This Post
im interested in the glove box, could you get a few more pics of it?

thanks
=todd=
amflyer

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2009 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerDirect Link to This Post
Possibly interested in the dash. It looks dirty in the pictures but is it craked any where?

------------------
1984 Indy Pace Car
President of Mid Atlantic Fiero Owners Association

Rolling Thunder

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2009 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rolling ThunderDirect Link to This Post
I call dibs on the battery box. pm sent
Puck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2009 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PuckClick Here to visit Puck's HomePageSend a Private Message to PuckDirect Link to This Post
PM's sent back

the dash has one very very very hair line crack that i can get you extensive pics of so you feel comfortable about it.

changed the list to update the pending items that are awaiting payment

Adam
Black Pegasus

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2009 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Black PegasusSend a Private Message to Black PegasusDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent!

Fred

------------------
87 Pontiac Fiero GT

Puck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2009 08:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PuckClick Here to visit Puck's HomePageSend a Private Message to PuckDirect Link to This Post
Black Peg

i didn't get a pm from you but i did get a pm from another member who i can only assume was you......

all pm's replied to

mid engine monsters

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2009 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mid engine monstersSend a Private Message to mid engine monstersDirect Link to This Post
puck,payment is sent and pmd
PFF
System Bot
Puck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2009 09:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PuckClick Here to visit Puck's HomePageSend a Private Message to PuckDirect Link to This Post
PM's sent back at you
Puck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2009 09:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PuckClick Here to visit Puck's HomePageSend a Private Message to PuckDirect Link to This Post
Bump
eze does it

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2009 09:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for eze does itSend a Private Message to eze does itDirect Link to This Post
Do you have any gt floor mats. I know you didnt post ny but I figure I ask
Puck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2009 09:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PuckClick Here to visit Puck's HomePageSend a Private Message to PuckDirect Link to This Post
Sorry no floor mats in either of the cars.
eze does it

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2009 10:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for eze does itSend a Private Message to eze does itDirect Link to This Post
Damm thanks anyways.
Puck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2009 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PuckClick Here to visit Puck's HomePageSend a Private Message to PuckDirect Link to This Post
Mid Engine Monsters - your parts with out today via UPS.....thanks for the purchase and looking forward to selling to you REALLY soon

free bump i guess while i am at it......

[This message has been edited by Puck (edited 06-08-2009).]

Katman81

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2009 11:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Katman81Send a Private Message to Katman81Direct Link to This Post
PM Sent
Dash

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2009 12:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DashSend a Private Message to DashDirect Link to This Post
still have the gt front bumper?
greasemonke50613

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
User Banned

Report this Post06-09-2009 03:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for greasemonke50613Send a Private Message to greasemonke50613Direct Link to This Post
how about that footwell sub box?? still got it? what all comes with it, just the box? also could you get a shipping quote to 50702?

[This message has been edited by greasemonke50613 (edited 06-09-2009).]

88Ironduke

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2009 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88IrondukeSend a Private Message to 88IrondukeDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
PFF
System Bot
fastmax

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2009 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fastmaxSend a Private Message to fastmaxDirect Link to This Post
P.M sent
Puck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2009 11:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PuckClick Here to visit Puck's HomePageSend a Private Message to PuckDirect Link to This Post
I still have three front gt bumpers for sale

The sub box can come with the sub in it as quoted in the price but it will up the cost since it is heavy. The speaker will stay in it since it doesn't weigh anything

Most of the pm messages replied to but not all because my net is slow so I am on my iPhone because it is faster
GOT2B GM

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2009 12:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GOT2B GMSend a Private Message to GOT2B GMDirect Link to This Post
Looks like a fiero-slaughterhouse LOL

free bump
Tiny

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2009 02:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TinyClick Here to visit Tiny's HomePageSend a Private Message to TinyDirect Link to This Post
what size sub is in the box and would you take it out and throw it away to save on shipping? lol
Puck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2009 08:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PuckClick Here to visit Puck's HomePageSend a Private Message to PuckDirect Link to This Post
Sub box fits a 1 inch sub I oils take it out to save onbut only after the box is paid for
jpmurray

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2009 03:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jpmurraySend a Private Message to jpmurrayDirect Link to This Post
You have a pm
Thanks
josef644

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2009 04:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Direct Link to This Post
Ya got a automatic shifter surround for the tan interior? Just the part that has the shift handle come threw it,Shipping to 77364
Puck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2009 05:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PuckClick Here to visit Puck's HomePageSend a Private Message to PuckDirect Link to This Post
sorry for the mistyping my internet at my house is fixed now so i will keep track of this better

the sub box fits a 10 inch sub

i do not have the tan shifter surround....sorry

Pm's replied to and i will get quotes out on the shipping of the GT bumpers but can anyone correct me if i am wrong, should i try greyhound or what is the best place to ship them out.
Puck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2009 08:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PuckClick Here to visit Puck's HomePageSend a Private Message to PuckDirect Link to This Post
I believe that i replied to every pm and got shipping quotes to the respected buyers. I will be out of town from this saturday til next saturday so i won't be able to ship stuff then but i will still mark stuff sold and ship once i return home.

bump bump Criss Cross a make ya BUMP BUMP a mack dad'll make ya BUMP BUMP

rpro

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2009 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rproSend a Private Message to rproDirect Link to This Post
I think you missed me in your PM's. I'm wanting a clean unpainted HVAC trim plate. (not dot matrix) You said you would try to get me a close up picture. The one on the left is the one in question.

[This message has been edited by rpro (edited 06-11-2009).]

PFF
System Bot
Puck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2009 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PuckClick Here to visit Puck's HomePageSend a Private Message to PuckDirect Link to This Post
sorry rpro thank you for bringing that to my attention, i will get you some close up shots tomorrow because my wife is at the Keith Urban concert with VIP and backstage passes so of course she took the digital camera with her......if you will be on tomorrow night to make payment for it, i can get it shipped out friday night or even saturday morning before i go on vacation. that way you don't have to wait for the piece til i get back ..

Adam
mid engine monsters

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2009 10:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mid engine monstersSend a Private Message to mid engine monstersDirect Link to This Post
puck...got my stuff today....you are the man...as described ,packed good and shipped fast...get out there and strip some more parts so you can sell me some more...just kidding....thanks dude
rob
Puck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2009 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PuckClick Here to visit Puck's HomePageSend a Private Message to PuckDirect Link to This Post
hey robby, make sure you read all the newspapers i stuffed in there from the town i live in because i am going to quiz you on them later....like who is the mayor and what is going on in my town.....

I am just glad since they were fiberglass parts that they didn't get broken in transit so i packed them HEAVY HEAVY with the newspaper.

Tell me what else ya need and I will get another package out to you ASAP
PS thanks for the positive feedback since a person black balled me on my last sale but since i have been around for 8 years i think it didn't hurt my credit.

Adam
Puck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2009 07:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PuckClick Here to visit Puck's HomePageSend a Private Message to PuckDirect Link to This Post
bump to the top even though i will be out of town from saturday til saturday.....i will be able to get quotes and mark stuff as sold and get it shipped out monday after i return from California.

Puck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2009 02:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PuckClick Here to visit Puck's HomePageSend a Private Message to PuckDirect Link to This Post
Good news and bad news:

the good news: I am back from vacation and able to get some shipping quotes for anyone that is still interested in parts.

the bad news: Upon arriving back to my house, there is about 1.5" of mud in 2 of my basement rooms where a water line outside the house broke and leaked into the house.....not going to be a hard clean up as those 2 rooms do not have carpet in them but it did get on the carpet in the main part of the basement but an easy shampooing will fix that....

Glad to be back but need to relax from that hecktic vacation....the wife had me running every which way but loose....from Los Angeles, Hollywood, Malibu, Santa Monica, San Fransisco, Alcatraz and anywhere in between....it was a blast.

Bump for the people interested in the shipping of the bumpers, the closest greyhound is 50 miles from me and I think that might be a problem for me to ship them.....but I will try UPS and see what they cost.

Bump to top
shinesley

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2009 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shinesleySend a Private Message to shinesleyDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
eze does it

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2009 07:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for eze does itSend a Private Message to eze does itDirect Link to This Post
hey Puck sorry to hear about your basement situation I hope it all good now. Lisen check to see if you have a muffler for my car i have a 87GT that needs one let me know what you got. Thanks.
Maloso

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2009 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MalosoSend a Private Message to MalosoDirect Link to This Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Puck:

Have lots of stuff to clear out of the garages to make some extra money for the dune buggy project. All this stuff is not needed for my project but money is needed so I am not interested in trades. I will accept paypal or money order and I can ship most of the items but it will be at the buyers expense. All items in pictures are dirty but if you feel scared about the quality of the item, I can clean it up and take another snapshot of it....I can even take different angles if need be...just let me know

Auxillary Gauges and 2 empty frames - $30 for gauges one - $10 for frames

Possibly interested in the empty frame, what color is the outside skin and how much shipped to 90025? Hopefully you still have it.

Thanks,
Tony
Puck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2009 05:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PuckClick Here to visit Puck's HomePageSend a Private Message to PuckDirect Link to This Post
Pm's sent and email replied to
thanks for interests and keep them coming
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock