Finally! Fiero Flash Drives by UCFieroCharger
Started on: 06-30-2008 09:47 AM
Replies: 29
Last post by: DRWBRTq19 on 11-25-2010 10:37 AM
UCFieroCharger

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2008 09:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for UCFieroChargerSend a Private Message to UCFieroChargerDirect Link to This Post
Ok, well as some of you may remember, about a year ago I came up with this idea for a hotwheels/matchbox car flash drive. I started selling them online through my website in my signature, and it is what funds my car projects. I have been trying from the beginning to get a stock of fiero die casts to convert into flash drives. Though when I get 2 or 3 typically someone would custom order a fiero one and bump my stock back down (you know who you are )

Anywho, I now have a bunch in stock, here is a picture of what you will get

It is available in black, red, blue, or yellow. I still only have limited quantities of each, so first come first serve until I can get more. Price on my website once I get the fiero up there is going to be $30 plus $5 shipping for a 2GB drive, but I will do one better for you guys.

$30 for the drive with free shipping, or upgrade to a 4GB drive for $10 extra (I normally dont offer this unless you order it custom, but I made one for myself that is a 4GB so I know everything fits right

I can take personal check, paypal, or you can pay with a credit/debit card through paypal. Ill PM you the address!
Thanks for the interest!

----(Edit)
There are a few more models that I have that you guys may be interested in. You can either buy them from my website-www.usbcar.com and send me a message saying you are from pff and I will give you free shipping, or send me a PM or leave a message here.

New cars you guys may be interested in...

Corvette C6

and a few more are on their way including 69GTO and new Camaro concept in black or sliver.

------------------

www.USBcar.com<--Car Flash drives.

[This message has been edited by UCFieroCharger (edited 07-20-2008).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
MetroMatt

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2008 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MetroMattClick Here to visit MetroMatt's HomePageSend a Private Message to MetroMattDirect Link to This Post
AWESOME!!!

As soon as I can I'm gonna want a 4 gig red one. Fantastic, this is very neat as I use thumb drives alot.

Sweet. awesome.

Would you ship to an APO? I'm in iraq right now. It'd be APO AE 09344
UCFieroCharger

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2008 02:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for UCFieroChargerSend a Private Message to UCFieroChargerDirect Link to This Post
no problem shipping to an APO. Just tell me where to ship. Ill ship internationally as well for free.
FieroBoy13

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2008 04:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroBoy13Send a Private Message to FieroBoy13Direct Link to This Post
Neat Idea!

------------------
Member NORTHERN ILLINOIS FIERO ENTHUSIASTS
1986 Gold Fiero GT --"GoldRush"

McNasty

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2008 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for McNastySend a Private Message to McNastyDirect Link to This Post
I want in
yellow please
UCFieroCharger

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2008 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for UCFieroChargerSend a Private Message to UCFieroChargerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by McNasty:

I want in
yellow please

PM sent with info! Thanks!
rlinn84

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2008 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rlinn84Send a Private Message to rlinn84Direct Link to This Post
I have one of his flash drives in a nascar car and it is fantastic no problems works great
N3M3S1S

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2008 06:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for N3M3S1SSend a Private Message to N3M3S1SDirect Link to This Post
I'll take one in red, please. =D
Spoon

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2008 08:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpoonSend a Private Message to SpoonDirect Link to This Post
Count me in for a red one. PM me what I need to know. Mailing address as well as paypal info.

Spoon
UCFieroCharger

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2008 04:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for UCFieroChargerSend a Private Message to UCFieroChargerDirect Link to This Post
I am now out of red ones, but I am going to be getting more if people are interested. I also have black and blue.
CenTexIndy

Feedback score:    (32)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2008 05:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CenTexIndySend a Private Message to CenTexIndyDirect Link to This Post
Wow. Out of red. Good job! I can't wait to get mine and show it off.

<---- Smiles and thinks that he is glad that he ordered a red one the other day before they were sold out.
PFF
System Bot
joeschmotty

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2008 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for joeschmottySend a Private Message to joeschmottyDirect Link to This Post
i just saw this for the first time and i think this is a really cool novelty. i hope you don't mind, but i'm going to post your site on another car forum i frequent who i think might like seeing this too and could make some purchases. very fun product!
Mister

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2008 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MisterSend a Private Message to MisterDirect Link to This Post
Cool, sweet idea
UCFieroCharger

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2008 11:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for UCFieroChargerSend a Private Message to UCFieroChargerDirect Link to This Post
That would be cool if you passed it onto another forum, I wouldint mind at all
BabyVet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2008 12:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BabyVetSend a Private Message to BabyVetDirect Link to This Post
Any Gt styles?
Electrathon

Feedback score:    (39)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 254
Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2008 12:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ElectrathonClick Here to visit Electrathon's HomePageSend a Private Message to ElectrathonDirect Link to This Post
I am in for a red on when you get more.
UCFieroCharger

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2008 02:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for UCFieroChargerSend a Private Message to UCFieroChargerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BabyVet:

Any Gt styles?

no, sadly. the only GT style die cast that is small that i have found is a 1:43 scale which is about a half inch longer and quarter inch wider than these, it doesnt sound like much, but it makes a HUGE difference when your talkin about something that size. not to mention they arent easy to find, or chep for that matter. If you know where I can get some though I would be excited about getting some.

and im working on getting more red ones.
UCFieroCharger

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2008 12:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for UCFieroChargerSend a Private Message to UCFieroChargerDirect Link to This Post
I just purchased some more red ones, only a few, but I did get them. Ill have them in a week or so.
Electrathon

Feedback score:    (39)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 254
Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2008 01:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ElectrathonClick Here to visit Electrathon's HomePageSend a Private Message to ElectrathonDirect Link to This Post
Am I in for sending you money? If so say the word and I will paypal you.

Aaron
UCFieroCharger

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2008 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for UCFieroChargerSend a Private Message to UCFieroChargerDirect Link to This Post
I finally got more red ones. I bought some off the Ebay and the seller shipped only one, and I had to wait for him to ship the others, at least he was cool about it and imediately fixed things once I told him about the error. I have Only 3 as of now, but two more are apparently on their way. Electrathon has dibs on one if you want it. the others are up for grabs. I still have blue, yellow, and black ones. although I may have to try and get my hands on some more black ones.

[This message has been edited by UCFieroCharger (edited 07-19-2008).]

UCFieroCharger

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2008 04:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for UCFieroChargerSend a Private Message to UCFieroChargerDirect Link to This Post
There are a few more models that I have that you guys may be interested in. You can either buy them from my website-www.usbcar.com and send me a message saying you are from pff and I will give you free shipping, or send me a PM or leave a message here.

New cars you guys may be interested in...

Corvette C6

and a few more are on their way including 69GTO and new Camaro concept in black or sliver.

and dont forget, I got some more red ones. 2 of them are left.
PFF
System Bot
THE REAL Fieronut

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2008 11:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for THE REAL FieronutSend a Private Message to THE REAL FieronutDirect Link to This Post
LOVE MINE! It's NEAT and if there is a speed for thumb drive, this sucker is FAAAAAAST!. I love it.

------------------
John

James Bond 007

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 263
Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2008 10:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for James Bond 007Send a Private Message to James Bond 007Direct Link to This Post
Cooool,those look neat!
CenTexIndy

Feedback score:    (32)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2008 05:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CenTexIndySend a Private Message to CenTexIndyDirect Link to This Post
Got mine and I LOVE IT!

While all of our computers are networked together, we have actually been transferring the files today by loading it onto the Fiero and rolling it along the desks to the person who needs it. Waste of time? Sure. But we are slow and so we can have fun.

Can't wait to load some info for a client and use it during a meeting. That should be interesting.

Anyone who is thinking about buying one...I say "YES" - this is not something that you want to wish you had bought.
N3M3S1S

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2008 07:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for N3M3S1SSend a Private Message to N3M3S1SDirect Link to This Post
Got mine in. Love it! It's an awesome little guy, worth the money. Man, this doesn't help my unhealthy obsession with my car. =)

Couple of photo ops when I got in the car!

P.S: You have a PM.
UCFieroCharger

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2008 03:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for UCFieroChargerSend a Private Message to UCFieroChargerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by N3M3S1S:
P.S: You have a PM.

Actually I have a few

Replied.
jaskispyder

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2009 09:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
hobodude34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2009 02:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hobodude34Send a Private Message to hobodude34Direct Link to This Post
Looks like a rocket booster coming out of the tail!! lol
FieroGTguy

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2009 02:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTguyClick Here to visit FieroGTguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTguyDirect Link to This Post
I'm interested in one (as long as it doesn't increase the chance of my laptop catching on fire! lol j/k)

Greg

------------------

DRWBRTq19

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2010 10:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DRWBRTq19Send a Private Message to DRWBRTq19Direct Link to This Post
The website doesn't seem to work, still making them?

Drew

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock