Started on: 04-19-2010 11:15 PM
Replies: 8
Last post by: Paulv on 04-20-2010 11:03 AM
fieroX

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 372
Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2010 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroXSend a Private Message to fieroXDirect Link to This Post
I have a performance sound system from an 86 SE with tan interior. Its all there, head unit, amp, sub, wiring, and overhead console. The only problem is the over head console, the little bezel in the middle that says performance sound fell off and I cant find it. A new one can be glued on though. Make me an offer. I can post up pics tomorrow.

Ryan
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
What about Bob

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2010 04:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for What about BobSend a Private Message to What about BobDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
my86fiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2010 07:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for my86fieroSend a Private Message to my86fieroDirect Link to This Post
any price in mind?

what does it come with ?

speakers?

sub?
my86fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2010 08:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for my86fieroSend a Private Message to my86fieroDirect Link to This Post

my86fiero

312 posts
Member since Mar 2009
sorry bout that post

just reread the original post.lol

any idea how much you are looking at here?
fieroX

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 372
Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2010 08:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroXSend a Private Message to fieroXDirect Link to This Post
Im not sure on price. I havent sold one in a long time. I have a current bid of $70 shipped. I guess Ill do it like an auction. Do I hear $80?
my86fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2010 08:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for my86fieroSend a Private Message to my86fieroDirect Link to This Post
I'll go $80.00 shipped to "21012"
MadDanceSkillz

Feedback score:    (27)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2010 08:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MadDanceSkillzSend a Private Message to MadDanceSkillzDirect Link to This Post
Last time I did a best offer sale everyone flamed me...hope things go better for you! The cheap SOB's on here don't like it when they have to pay more than someone else's top dollar for stuff.

Just to give you an idea of what these things are worth, I sold a complete set on Ebay for around 200 and sold a setup to a friend for 100, which obviously had the buddy discount going for him. Both of those had RD replacement subs in them, though. They're getting harder to come by.

I think I have a spare bezel he's missing someone can have for the price of a couple postage stamps if they buy this and want one. If I don't start giving some of my parts away I won't have anywhere to sleep soon...

------------------
86GT Modded 3.4l Pushrod V6 with Trueleo
1972 Honda CB350 Motorcycle

PM Me if you need:
Interior/Exterior Parts
Stock Switches/Bezels
Gauge Clusters
Body Panels
Fiero Rotor Hubs for Brake Swaps
Or custom fabricated parts! My prices are very low.

What about Bob

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2010 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for What about BobSend a Private Message to What about BobDirect Link to This Post
Ryan,
You haven't replied to my pm. The functionality of the system will drive the price.
Does everything work?
Is the sub shot?
Does the amp work?
Are the connectors intact on the wiring, no clips broken?
I am interested, but would really like to know the answers to these questions.

Thank you for your time,
Bob

Paulv

Feedback score:    (68)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2010 11:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulvSend a Private Message to PaulvDirect Link to This Post
I have a system just like this that I am planning to put on ebay this week. In the past, I have sold working systems with a good speaker for $130 to $175. The one listed here at the price is a good deal!
The set I have has been tested, speaker and amp, and slider in console all work, with the OE performance sound plate. I have found that usually only the speaker needs to be replaced, rare for an amp not to work.

------------------

My Web Site www.xnet.com/~paulv
NIFE Web Site ]www.fierofocus.com]

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock