FS: Aluminum SPEC 3800 Conversion Flywhee (5sp) & Clutchnet Clutch by grsychckn
Started on: 04-04-2010 03:20 PM
Replies: 8
Last post by: grsychckn on 04-07-2010 02:21 PM
grsychckn

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2010 03:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for grsychcknSend a Private Message to grsychcknDirect Link to This Post
I'm selling my SPEC aluminum flywheel because I wanted to reuse my McCleod clutch disc/pressure plate and the contact surface on the aluminum flywheel doesn't support my larger McCleod clutch disc surface. I only managed to put about 6 miles on this flywheel. With my mildly-aggressive 3800 swap, my original clutchnet disc/pressure plate would slip just past 1/2 throttle. I'm asking $300 for this flywheel.

Flywheel SOLD!

Clutch SOLD!

[This message has been edited by grsychckn (edited 04-11-2010).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Quad GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2010 10:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Quad GTSend a Private Message to Quad GTDirect Link to This Post
Wondering if these would work on a 4.9 that is mated to an Isuzu 5 speed tranny
VelociJuris

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2010 02:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VelociJurisSend a Private Message to VelociJurisDirect Link to This Post
PM sent on clutch.
fieromadman

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2010 01:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieromadmanClick Here to visit fieromadman's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieromadmanDirect Link to This Post
That looks like a red 2x pressure plate? They make a 3x that is a dual diaphragm, can you confirm that I am right? I'm running a clutchnet setup currently and want to make sure that I am going to be ok. So far at the estimated 400 whp I'm doing just fine!
grsychckn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2010 01:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for grsychcknSend a Private Message to grsychcknDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieromadman:

That looks like a red 2x pressure plate? They make a 3x that is a dual diaphragm, can you confirm that I am right? I'm running a clutchnet setup currently and want to make sure that I am going to be ok. So far at the estimated 400 whp I'm doing just fine!

I think that's true. The problem exists where they sent me the red one to replace the yellow one I had and in the box there were no part numbers to identify it. Regardless, the clutch is now sold.
grsychckn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2010 03:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for grsychcknSend a Private Message to grsychcknDirect Link to This Post
Bump, still looking to sell that aluminum flywheel.
Turkey on Rye

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2010 11:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Turkey on RyeSend a Private Message to Turkey on RyeDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
VelociJuris

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2010 01:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VelociJurisSend a Private Message to VelociJurisDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the clutch!
grsychckn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2010 02:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for grsychcknSend a Private Message to grsychcknDirect Link to This Post
No problem, I take it everything arrived ok. Good luck with your project.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock