Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  FS: Lots of parts for sale! Everything must go and is OBO! (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
FS: Lots of parts for sale! Everything must go and is OBO! by Puck
Started on: 04-03-2010 10:48 AM
Replies: 40
Last post by: Puck on 04-20-2010 03:29 PM
Puck

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2010 10:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PuckClick Here to visit Puck's HomePageSend a Private Message to PuckDirect Link to This Post
*************************************************************************************************
EDIT to say if you were in line for parts that have already sold, BOOSTERDREAMER has many of the parts that I sold to other people available as well. So if you didn't get the chance to buy the parts from me he has duplicate parts and you can feel free to email him or PM here through this thread***************
*****************************************************************************************************

Okay lets get right to it. Everything is for sale and must go because I need to buy a set of 35" tires for my Jeep Wrangler and they are quite expensive. All the prices will need to have shipping added to them. So if something says $20 then it means $20 plus whatever shipping will cost is on your dime. So here we go:

Pilot steering wheel and adapter Great condition - $50

Rear 85GT bumper good condition (missing one heat shield) - $50

Drivers side quarter panel - $30

Passenger side quarter panel - $30

85GT notchback trunk carpet Great condition - $50

Brake booster (worked before car sat for 4 years condition unknown now) - $20

Automatic T shifters (2 plastic, 1 leather) - $5 each

Aux gauges - $10

2- 85GT front bumpers both need a little work - $20 each

Door handle surrounds for PL - $10

Grey map light -$5

Tan map light - $5

AC controller unit - $15

Automatic shifter boot Great condition - $15

More parts to come once some of these are cleared out of my garage. I accept paypal or money order and parts will be shipped once money is recieved.
Thanks in advance

[This message has been edited by Puck (edited 04-20-2010).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
ekinodum

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2010 11:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ekinodumSend a Private Message to ekinodumDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
Puck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2010 11:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PuckClick Here to visit Puck's HomePageSend a Private Message to PuckDirect Link to This Post
PM replied.
zmcdonal

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2010 11:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for zmcdonalSend a Private Message to zmcdonalDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
BMTFIERO

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2010 11:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BMTFIEROSend a Private Message to BMTFIERODirect Link to This Post
PM sent
KissMySSFiero

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2010 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KissMySSFieroSend a Private Message to KissMySSFieroDirect Link to This Post
sending PM
JPD88FieroGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2010 12:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JPD88FieroGTSend a Private Message to JPD88FieroGTDirect Link to This Post
PM'd
Puck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2010 12:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PuckClick Here to visit Puck's HomePageSend a Private Message to PuckDirect Link to This Post
All Pm's replied. (except for kissmyss because i haven't gotten it yet)

center console- pending
flushmounts- pending

just because they are pending doesn't mean stop pming me because you never know when people fall through and i will come on a first come first serve basis.

[This message has been edited by Puck (edited 04-03-2010).]

Puck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2010 12:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PuckClick Here to visit Puck's HomePageSend a Private Message to PuckDirect Link to This Post

Puck

1501 posts
Member since Dec 2000
Bump

[This message has been edited by Puck (edited 04-05-2010).]

Puck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2010 12:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PuckClick Here to visit Puck's HomePageSend a Private Message to PuckDirect Link to This Post

Puck

1501 posts
Member since Dec 2000
Seats are marked as sold.
Misery

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2010 12:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MiserySend a Private Message to MiseryDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
PFF
System Bot
JPD88FieroGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2010 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JPD88FieroGTSend a Private Message to JPD88FieroGTDirect Link to This Post
PM'd again
Puck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2010 03:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PuckClick Here to visit Puck's HomePageSend a Private Message to PuckDirect Link to This Post
Fenders sold!
ironhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2010 03:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ironheadSend a Private Message to ironheadDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
awestfield

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2010 03:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for awestfieldClick Here to visit awestfield's HomePageSend a Private Message to awestfieldDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent
Puck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2010 04:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PuckClick Here to visit Puck's HomePageSend a Private Message to PuckDirect Link to This Post
pm's replied to and fenders are packaged already to be shipped out once payment is received.
Gokart

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2010 04:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GokartSend a Private Message to GokartDirect Link to This Post
I'm interested in just the wing stands. Would you be willing to separate them from the spoiler? If so, how much shipped to 02536?
Marc
jtappan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2010 06:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jtappanSend a Private Message to jtappanDirect Link to This Post
How much to ship the center console to 68005? I need a test piece to practice some glass on.
donnie072003

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2010 07:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for donnie072003Click Here to visit donnie072003's HomePageSend a Private Message to donnie072003Direct Link to This Post
PM sent could you check costs to 61301? Thanks
Darksyde

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2010 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DarksydeSend a Private Message to DarksydeDirect Link to This Post
Willing to ship 1 of the front bumpers to 14150? To bad your not closer i'd trade ya my set of 4 - 35/12.50R15 BFG Mud Terrains.
Puck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2010 11:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PuckClick Here to visit Puck's HomePageSend a Private Message to PuckDirect Link to This Post
All pms replied to.. the flushmounts, front fenders, and seats are sold. waiting confirmation on the center console and the spoiler with wing stands before i pass them onto the 2nd people in line for them.

What tread is left on the 35 inch tires as I might just pay for the shipping to have them sent to me. I am sure we can work out a deal somehow but I am looking for about 90-95% tread minimum on them as i need to get the wrangler aligned badly and figure out what is wrong in the front end.
My 35's on it now have about 30% tread left and they are going fast but they still sling the mud.
PFF
System Bot
Rocky Top

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2010 10:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rocky TopSend a Private Message to Rocky TopDirect Link to This Post
Do you still have the passenger side tail light ?
Puck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2010 07:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PuckClick Here to visit Puck's HomePageSend a Private Message to PuckDirect Link to This Post
Someone pm'ed me about buying both sides but i will put you second in line for the light and will let you know if it falls through.
Rocky Top

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2010 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rocky TopSend a Private Message to Rocky TopDirect Link to This Post
Thanks . . . Puck
Puck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2010 11:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PuckClick Here to visit Puck's HomePageSend a Private Message to PuckDirect Link to This Post
Fenders are boxed up ready for shipping
Seats will be taken apart tomorrow and boxed up

I will probably mail them both out on wednesday. so this is a free bump for the buyers to let them know about their products.
Puck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2010 05:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PuckClick Here to visit Puck's HomePageSend a Private Message to PuckDirect Link to This Post
Seats are shipped and had some problems with fender shipping. Both buyers have private messages.
Free bump.
Gokart

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2010 07:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GokartSend a Private Message to GokartDirect Link to This Post
Still have the wing stands?
Marc
Puck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2010 07:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PuckClick Here to visit Puck's HomePageSend a Private Message to PuckDirect Link to This Post
I do have the wing stands but I am hoping to sell the whole thing. I am still giving the original poster a day or so to come up with the money before I pass it on.
Puck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2010 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PuckClick Here to visit Puck's HomePageSend a Private Message to PuckDirect Link to This Post
Taillights and center console marked as sold and taken off the list. Pending payment on some of them.

Thanks for the purchases guys. free shameless bump.
Puck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2010 02:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PuckClick Here to visit Puck's HomePageSend a Private Message to PuckDirect Link to This Post
Free bump to say to the people that purchased the taillights, flushmounts, center console, headlight switch that they are packaged and will go out on tuesday april 13th..
thanks for the purchases.
Puck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2010 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PuckClick Here to visit Puck's HomePageSend a Private Message to PuckDirect Link to This Post

Puck

1501 posts
Member since Dec 2000
I lied, I am not going to be able to ship out those items tomorrow because I shipped everything out today. Everything that was paid for is in the mail and on its way to the new owners.

As for the bumpers listed in this thread. I do not want to ship them so I would like them prefer local sale.
PFF
System Bot
Boostdreamer

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2010 11:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerDirect Link to This Post
If you needed a part and it was already sold, I might have it. I have many of the things Puck listed. I prefer PayPal. PM me. Puck, thanks for letting me piggyback on your thread.

Jonathan

[This message has been edited by Boostdreamer (edited 04-13-2010).]

Puck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2010 01:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PuckClick Here to visit Puck's HomePageSend a Private Message to PuckDirect Link to This Post
Not a problem, glad to help out another fiero owner.
Panzuur

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2010 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PanzuurSend a Private Message to PanzuurDirect Link to This Post
Received package today, I'm a Happy Camper. + for you
Puck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2010 11:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PuckClick Here to visit Puck's HomePageSend a Private Message to PuckDirect Link to This Post
Thank you sir.
Fiero GS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2010 12:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero GSSend a Private Message to Fiero GSDirect Link to This Post
$25 shipped for the seatbelts?

------------------
1985 Fiero GT 2.8 with 4 speed
1999 Regal GS L36 VS CAM Intercooled / E85 13.002 @ 109 street tires

Puck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2010 12:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PuckClick Here to visit Puck's HomePageSend a Private Message to PuckDirect Link to This Post
sounds like an ok deal to me. paypal address is kristyb10@yahoo.com
Puck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2010 12:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PuckClick Here to visit Puck's HomePageSend a Private Message to PuckDirect Link to This Post
Ekinodum, thank u for the kind words and purchase. I hope u enjoy the seats.
my86fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2010 01:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for my86fieroSend a Private Message to my86fieroDirect Link to This Post
pm, headed your way
ICCAMDFIERO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2010 06:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ICCAMDFIEROSend a Private Message to ICCAMDFIERODirect Link to This Post
PM'd
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock