1988 formula by phoenixbeginning
Started on: 03-28-2010 03:33 PM
Replies: 13
Last post by: randye on 04-03-2010 06:28 PM
phoenixbeginning

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2010 03:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for phoenixbeginningSend a Private Message to phoenixbeginningDirect Link to This Post
I bought a 88 formula white off of ebay.I just got it home thursday and today along with 15 people got our pickslips at work.
So I got to let her go.Its a v6 5 speed.Its a fixer upper because the engine's froze up.
here's the ebay description:
Offered here is a classic 1988 Fiero Formula model with 2.5 liter V6 and a Muncie 262 5 speed manual transmission.

The vehicle is white with camel (light brown) interior

Currently the car is NOT RUNNING, and CAN NOT be driven away.

The car is in need of several things including: new fuel pump, exhaust pipe repair, new engine mounts, airconditioning condenser, a good cleaning and lots of TLC.

Along with the car, the winning bidder will also get extra parts including a hood, trunk lid, headlight parts, steering column, and a windshield.

I dont know how to post a picture on here but the car is white .
I am looking to get the $500 I paid for it.If anyone's interested let me know.
If everyones broke like me what do you have to trade?
only car parts like LS engine or grand national parts ora tricked out fiero bumpers that my cousin would give me the cash for towards his GT project. ( and no his wife wont let him have enother car.)

I live an hour north of tampa if that helps
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2010 04:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
If you would like me to post the pictures for you, you can email them to me at adweigle@verizon.net and I will post them on here for you.
KissMySSFiero

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2010 05:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KissMySSFieroSend a Private Message to KissMySSFieroDirect Link to This Post
can you send pics to ssfiero@aol.com

How many miles on the car?

------------------
SSFiero@Aol.com Fieroless

Sharkbyte

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2010 10:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SharkbyteSend a Private Message to SharkbyteDirect Link to This Post
Pics would be great!!
phoenixbeginning

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2010 03:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for phoenixbeginningSend a Private Message to phoenixbeginningDirect Link to This Post
I have inventory at work here this week.All pics I can send to people if they email me... phoenixbeginning@yahoo.com I just cant load them on here.I tried.
I bought it to have a very nice car and let me tell you.Who ever gets this will not be disappointed.
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2010 04:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post
Check your PMs

Ron
phoenixbeginning

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2010 04:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for phoenixbeginningSend a Private Message to phoenixbeginningDirect Link to This Post
sent pics out
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2010 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeDirect Link to This Post
I sent you an email.
I'd lke to come over and look at it tomorrow if possible.
phoenixbeginning

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2010 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for phoenixbeginningSend a Private Message to phoenixbeginningDirect Link to This Post
I am doing overnights because of inventory.I can send pics and schelduing people towards this weekend.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2010 01:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by phoenixbeginning:

I am doing overnights because of inventory.I can send pics and schelduing people towards this weekend.

Please let me know when is good for you.
I can also come over anytime during the day.
phoenixbeginning

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2010 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for phoenixbeginningSend a Private Message to phoenixbeginningDirect Link to This Post
Sorry to everyone that wants to come out now.
This is my last week at work and its official thursday night/friday a.m. when I get my last paycheck.So everyone please be patient as I'm trying to squeeze all the hours I can out of this week.
PFF
System Bot
timcha

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2010 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for timchaSend a Private Message to timchaDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
phoenixbeginning

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2010 12:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for phoenixbeginningSend a Private Message to phoenixbeginningDirect Link to This Post
I want to thank this forumn for knowing good people have their hobbies and interest in a great car to share together.
Randye and his son just came out and bought the formula and I just hope they have room for all the parts I threw in..lol.
Good people..great friends..make this site really an enthusitic place to have to hangout.
So glad Andrew has something now that he will make something amazing out of. Best wishes..Michael
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2010 06:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by phoenixbeginning:

I want to thank this forumn for knowing good people have their hobbies and interest in a great car to share together.
Randye and his son just came out and bought the formula and I just hope they have room for all the parts I threw in..lol.
Good people..great friends..make this site really an enthusitic place to have to hangout.
So glad Andrew has something now that he will make something amazing out of. Best wishes..Michael

Michael,
Thank You so much!
My son has been looking for a Fiero project of his own for a couple of years now.
He is completely thrilled to get this Formula.
You won't recognize this car 6 months to 1 year from now. It's going to "morph" into something amazing.
My son will likely join the forum soon and will probably be posting his build thread, but right now he's busy moving into his new house that he and our future daughter-in-law just bought.

We did feel like "Sanford & Son" hauling all that stuff home with us:

The new addition to our "stable" is now safely tucked into the driveway and all the "fun" will start soon

Now we just need to find out where we are going to store all these extra parts you gave us!!

Thanks again Michael !!
It was real pleasure meeting up with you again and I'll get those parts you asked for up to you soon too.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 04-03-2010).]

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock