WTB: the white connector for the radiator fan on an 87 L4 by CrazyDragn
Started on: 03-25-2010 12:52 PM
Replies: 9
Last post by: CrazyDragn on 03-28-2010 07:05 PM
CrazyDragn

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2010 12:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CrazyDragnSend a Private Message to CrazyDragnDirect Link to This Post
I need to find the white connector that goes between the fan plug wires and the fan motor. Im not sure if this is some sort of a relay but would help me to know if my fan motor is bad. I've tried all the wire jumps and nothing seems to work. Therefore, I'm looking to buy one if someone has one but it needs to be from an 87 L4.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Wire

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2010 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WireSend a Private Message to WireDirect Link to This Post
Is this a 87 unique part?

If not I have the radiator fan and harness still from my 85 up for grabs here:
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/050868.html

If you happen to have a photo of the part you want send me a PM or Email and I can go dig though my boxes and see if I still have it.
Boostdreamer

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2010 12:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerDirect Link to This Post
You can come by and borrow mine if my parts car has it. Find out if it is what you need and then pay me. You're credit is good with me.

Jonathan
Terry_w

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2010 08:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Terry_wSend a Private Message to Terry_wDirect Link to This Post
I'm not sure about the connector but the harness is different. (2nd gen light wiring for the 87)
CrazyDragn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2010 01:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CrazyDragnSend a Private Message to CrazyDragnDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Wire:

Is this a 87 unique part?

If not I have the radiator fan and harness still from my 85 up for grabs here:
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/050868.html

If you happen to have a photo of the part you want send me a PM or Email and I can go dig though my boxes and see if I still have it.

Is this part still for sale and if so, how much?
Wire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2010 01:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WireSend a Private Message to WireDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CrazyDragn:

Is this part still for sale and if so, how much?

$20 + shipping for the fan? (Will pull it out and test it again. Shipping may be high due to it's size)
Asking $30 + shipping for the front harness (complete other than one wire pinched as shown in the photos)

If your interested just drop me a PM with your zip and I can try and figure out how much shipping would be.
(also if my prices are out of wack let me know. Just guessing on most of this stuff)
CrazyDragn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2010 02:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CrazyDragnSend a Private Message to CrazyDragnDirect Link to This Post
BoostDreamer, has got ecm and fan w/pigtail for $40 total. I'm going to stop by his house tonight and pick up.
Thanks tho Wired.
I would have took you up on the offer if Boost hadn't called me before you posted.
Wire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2010 04:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WireSend a Private Message to WireDirect Link to This Post
no problem local pickup is better anyway. (shipping is a PitA)
CrazyDragn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2010 07:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CrazyDragnSend a Private Message to CrazyDragnDirect Link to This Post
Turns out that someone before I owned the car decided to splice the wires way back in the harness and put a 2 speed 84 fan in front. Now that has ruined my fan relay, had to buy another, now fan works properly. Jeez, some people.
CrazyDragn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2010 07:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CrazyDragnSend a Private Message to CrazyDragnDirect Link to This Post

CrazyDragn

1400 posts
Member since Aug 2009
Turns out that someone before I owned the car decided to splice the wires way back in the harness and put a 2 speed 84 fan in front. Now that has ruined my fan relay, had to buy another, now fan works properly. Jeez, some people.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock